Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,799 members, 7,802,561 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place (3179 Views)

A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / ''most Girls Ares Whores Always Sleeping Around'' - Nigerian Lady, Linda Uju Ken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
So I met dude over 3 weeks ago and had a chat late into the night. He's a pal (not so close a friend) and then he spends the night but ever since he has made it a habit. He comes in every night to share my bed and only pillow and I'm getting pissed off already undecided I am an introvert. I hate sharing my personal space.

The funny thing is they do this without permission undecided like saying "hey buddy I want to sleep in your house/room for so-so days" . Don't people have conscience? undecided . I hate inconveniencing people. And I don't like people doing it to me. If you want to sleep in somebody's house ask for permission, don't assume the person likes you enough to want to share his space with you angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by Connected1: 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
Wahala

You should let him know what's on your mind.

You are an Adult or you want Nairalanders to come help you do it.

But on a lighter note, communication is key, get to know his situation first before chasing him.

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by dawnomike(m): 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
NewSoul:
So I met dude over 3 weeks ago and had a chat late into the night. He's a pal (not so close a friend) and then he spends the night but ever since he has made it a habit. He comes in every night to share my bed and only pillow and I'm getting pissed off already undecided I am an introvert. I hate sharing my personal space.

The funny thing is they do this without permission undecided like saying "hey buddy I want to sleep in your house/room for so-so days" . Don't people have conscience? undecided . I hate inconveniencing people. And I don't like people doing it to me. If you want to sleep in somebody's house ask for permission, don't assume the person likes you enough to want to share his space with you angry

Speak to him about it... Or simply start to avoid him

1 Like

Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by Kriss216: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
Talk to him and desist from creating useless threads.

8 Likes

Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
dawnomike:
Speak to him about it... Or simply start to avoid him
Okay
Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by slawormiir: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
Damnnn niggar
You are not a real niggar

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
Connected1:
Wahala

You are an Adult.
I no won just look wicked undecided
Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
You are not a real niggar
Oga na you sabi grin
Real nigga, na so you dey pack all your real niggas for house abi lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by Truvelisback(m): 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
NewSoul:

Ask him if he doesn't a house of his own. And why he likes spending the night at ur place?
Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
Connected1:
Wahala

You are an Adult or you want Nairalanders to come help you do it.

But on a lighter note, communication is key, get to know his situation first before chasing him.
Hmm ok
Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
another wandaful GAY STORY of NL... see this one! your gay lover comes every night to sleep in your bed, you are here opening mouth bla bla bla!
Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by illicit(m): 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
Tell him as it is
Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by chatinent: 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lol

Tell him your sister is coming by and you wouldn't be allowing male visitors.

He'll feel you are pursuing him...yes, that's what he ought to feel!

1 Like

Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
another wandaful GAY STORY of NL... see this one! your gay lover comes every night to sleep in your bed, you are here opening mouth bla bla bla!
Boss I'm not gay. I can never be one undecided
Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
chatinent:
Lol

Tell him your sister is coming by and you wouldn't be allowing male visitors.

He'll feel you are pursuing him...yes, that's what he ought to feel!
Lol ok I'll try this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by obiekunie01: 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
NewSoul:

who still allow strangers to come spend the night at his/house in this wicked time.

wait until he slaughter you in your own room before you know you will tell him direct to stop coming to your house.

Stay dey do gentle man.

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
NewSoul:
Boss I'm not gay. I can never be one undecided

yet some dude you just met 3 weeks ago (having "late chat" ) comes and sleep in your bed every night and share pillow.....are you ok?!?!?
what kind of tutti frutti nonsense is this?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

yet some dude you just met 3 weeks ago (having "late chat" ) comes and sleep in your bed every night and share pillow.....are you ok?!?!?
what kind of tutti frutti nonsense is this?!
I have known him for long. A childhood acquaintance

1 Like

Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by Boogyman557: 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by drmuchin: 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
a leech of a friend
Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lol reminds me of hostel squatters

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by Sonnobax15(m): 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
grin
Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by MrBachelor: 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ebi like you go stingy o. Just joking. cheesy

If you can't tolerate it and can't bluntly tell him so you won't seem confrontational,then look for subtle ways to pass the message to him. If he has some dignity he should get the message.
Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by Cashio(m): 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
Always be wary of people you barely know feeling so comfortable and coming too close around you. Most times, they are after something and once they get it, they disappear...please be observant. Don't feel so relaxed about this guy.
Myself, once I meet new people, I tend to observe their personality and once we don't match, especially if you are the overly friendly type that is always seeking for people's faces, I tend to avoid such people because they are always green snakes.

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by Paulianfa(m): 11:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
NewSoul:

Hmmmmmm mehn e choke
Bring ur babe or invite ur babe over...
Friendships issue mehn nobody knows tomorrow.
Infact no comment
Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by Victerica(m): 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
OP, why don't you open up to him in a friendly chat!

Going to a friend's house to eat, does not mean that you don't have food in your house...na friendship dey cause am!

The guy go dey think say, u be better person..not knowing that, you are a sellout
Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by Slynation(m): 11:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
NewSoul:

Oga sorry oO...You ended up giving your readers serious warnings instead of your pal
Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by cweely: 11:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
Amazing
Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by duduade: 6:55am On Apr 29, 2022
Before he show today buy the following

Pure blood red bedsheet and pillow case... If you can't see, buy material and see...
Spread am on the mattress...
Buy extra material for cover cloth....

You will tell him that both of you must sleep on the bed and use the cover cloth

Pure red towel.... Replace your towel...

Buy calabash put am for toilet

Come back here and testify
Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by Kenturkey048(m): 7:15am On Apr 29, 2022
NewSoul:

Remember say you go die someday ooh..that your personal pillow and bed space go become public property..
Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by graphicszr(m): 8:03am On Apr 29, 2022
I remember one of my friends doing, i had to inform him straight that he can't stay spend another night here, till now the guy don turn me to enemy

Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2022
graphicszr:
I remember one of my friends doing, i had to inform him straight that he can't stay spend another night here, till now the guy don turn me to enemy
Lol I have actually done this kind of thing at school. He just entered me without permission as a roommate o. No info on how long he wants to stay or if he'll be pay half of the rent to officially be my roommate. He con dey behave anyhow again. Dey invite person come stay without my permission for room wey e no contribute shishi. Na wetin make me change am tell am say dude u don overstay your welcome o come dey go. Till today we be enemies too cheesy lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are My Hausa Speaking Nairalanders? Please Come In Let's Have A Talk. / Sugar Daddy & Mummy: What's Your View? / Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.