Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million (15892 Views)

Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? / OMG!!! Nigerian Woman Beats And Locks Up Boy In Dog Cage. [ Watch ] / OMG!!! Nigerian Woman Beats And Locks Up Boy In Dog Cage. [ Watch ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by Omoiyatailor(m): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
Omg!!! Nigerian island and lekki babes are sleeping with dog for 2/1.5 million per night.
Fear evil girls...so disgusting....Angel Mikel blow the Mike...

1 Share

Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by Kimiso(m): 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
Omoiyatailor:
Omg!!! Nigerian island and lekki babes are sleeping with dog for 2/1.5 million per night.
Fear evil girls...so disgusting....Angel Mikel blow the Mike...
where is these world leading to self

1 Like

Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
grin grin How am I not sure that Ebola didn't emerge from sex with a goat or monkey?
Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by MartinCorridon: 4:17am On Apr 29, 2022
Crixxx:
This ewedu smelling pussy girls sef

Nnamdi Kanu already said 99% of ya women are OLOSHO.

We already know who has the monopoly on baby factories and prostitution. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by meobizy(f): 5:46am On Apr 29, 2022
Lie lie Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by jedisco(m): 6:05am On Apr 29, 2022
@mods do shut down this thread. Enough of all these unfounded derogatory madeup stories

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by Theesourcerer: 6:25am On Apr 29, 2022
Ummmm So...?
Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by robinso01(m): 7:05am On Apr 29, 2022
I was so amazed when I saw the video on Twitter yesterday, to the extent of saying I won't be eating maize � this year, because I'm amazed already.

What human are doing for money.

3 Likes

Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by vickyfrancis1(m): 8:12am On Apr 29, 2022
Those of you arguing ehh...nawa oo. The video is all over Twitter na. This world dn finish.
Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by Generalwoodz(m): 8:14am On Apr 29, 2022
You could hear her moan relished as the dog rammed her fast and furiously like it's suffering from acute rabies...

The dog evidently isn't a novice. The accuracy of it's thrust indicates, an expert who has been chopping Nigerian girls ToTo for quite some time now. To show pure estacy, it was raising one leg up as he rode... grin

At some point, while I watched the video I thought, " can this dog fvck a bitch with the same dexterity and strength it's using on this black complexioned WOMAN?"

Tueh! The woman ain't woman no more but a full fledged bitch straight from animal farm.

You know that awkward moment when you're fuccking your bae and your dick pulls out? What do you do huh? You slowly slide back in! That's right.

There's a scene like that in the video. However, my jaw dropped and my mouth was left agape because in a heartbeat, the dog expertly found its way back to the pinky pussy now dripping wet mixed with animal and human fluids. cry lipsrsealed

What that means? The video is just one out of hundreds that you will never see.

Bottom line: Normalize asking a Nigerian lady if "dog don Bleep you " or " you don Bleep dog before?" Before you two hit it off ask that question.

It's a crazy world and crazy things abound.

Dear brother, Don't stress and strain yourself over a woman. Because after collecting all the Dicks that comes in different sizes, they'll still Bleep the next available and willful dog.

Homie, do you know those lips you dying to kiss? Na wetin she dey use chop shit now. Now Porta potty dem dey call am.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by DonEvarest(m): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2022
The kain moaning sound coming out from that girl mouth while dig was humping her no be here o.... Omo... It's risky to have sex these days as you may end up digging dog left over and carrying disease ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by ruggedtimi(m): 9:02am On Apr 29, 2022
Na gals with low self esteem they try that sh*t...Reason I dont fall for most flashy gals in lekki and around nig. 80% into hook up and other ugly stuff. I have a customer living outside nigeria that keeps a runs gal as a galfrnd, na she dey make payment to me most times. When ever payment is delayed baba go tell me say d gal talk say she dey treat infection. Very young beautiful gal but always treating infection, meaning she sleeps mostly without protection.

2 Likes

Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by JovialJune(f): 9:09am On Apr 29, 2022
But men have been sleeping with cows from time immemorial, so why are you guys crying

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by Generalwoodz(m): 9:17am On Apr 29, 2022
JovialJune:
But men have been sleeping with cows from time immemorial, so why are you guys crying
is this now a pay back time wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by Venerable612(m): 9:24am On Apr 29, 2022
It’s preposterous what people do for money.

Young guys Money Rituals/Yahoo scams. Ladies Prostitution and Bestiliasm.

But all of a sudden the female gender is the culprit.

Nigeria needs thorough cleansing - the government and the church is failing.

2 Likes

Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by JovialJune(f): 9:25am On Apr 29, 2022
Generalwoodz:

Yes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by EbiJUNIRO(m): 9:25am On Apr 29, 2022
It's my birthday

Been here on NL since 2012. It's not easy

Show some love

7 Likes

Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by sanpipita(m): 9:31am On Apr 29, 2022
People like allot just fo trend and clout the video has been around and old for many years now

2 Likes

Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 29, 2022
meobizy:
Lie lie Nairaland.

Everything is a lie when your gender does wrong things...go and watch the video online you hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 29, 2022
Generalwoodz:

Instead of her to just admit that it's wrong...ladies natural instinct is " what about the men"...always involving men in their equation..SMH

3 Likes

Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by AjiBussu(m): 9:41am On Apr 29, 2022
SMH cry
Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by FunnyDude(m): 9:53am On Apr 29, 2022
JovialJune:

Shame on you bitch

4 Likes

Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by Tombrown3(m): 9:53am On Apr 29, 2022
jedisco:
@mods do shut down this thread. Enough of all these unfounded derogatory madeup stories

Forward your WhatsApp number make I send you the videos.
Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by Tombrown3(m): 9:55am On Apr 29, 2022
EbiJUNIRO:
It's my birthday

Show some love

Happy birthday bro, wishing you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by Uniquetani1(f): 9:55am On Apr 29, 2022
JovialJune:

Oyamilenu
When men are sleeping with goats, cows and donkeys.
No one cares
Ever since I watched a video of a Fulani boy having szx with his cow, I stopped eating meat

3 Likes

Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by JovialJune(f): 10:41am On Apr 29, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Oyamilenu
When men are sleeping with goats, cows and donkeys.
No one cares
Ever since I watched a video of a Fulani boy having szx with his cow, I stopped eating meat

Lol it's paining them because the ladies gets paid in millions for it , while they don't get ordinary pure water for sleeping with cows and goats.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by Mummytoo: 10:46am On Apr 29, 2022
EbiJUNIRO:
It's my birthday

Show some love

Ebi happy birthday❤
Tubara?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hah! / Epic Fail Pictures / Lagos Flood Sweeps Away 12-year-old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.