Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million (15917 Views)

Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? / OMG!!! Nigerian Woman Beats And Locks Up Boy In Dog Cage. [ Watch ] / OMG!!! Nigerian Woman Beats And Locks Up Boy In Dog Cage. [ Watch ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by ceaser: 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
JovialJune:
But men have been sleeping with cows from time immemorial, so why are you guys crying

True. Just like this, I have seen one or two videos of that on the social media. But those were Fulani herders. What is wrong with you? Yuck!

Or are you now trying to say that because those herders do it eith their animals makes it right for you to do yours with a dog?

The lowest depth of depravity makes men to kill their fellow humans for money rituals. The same depravity is these ladies doing these.

I am by no means, and I'm sure every one too because no one is a Saint, perfect, but believe me this one is shocking and saddening.

1 Like

Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by Help2020: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
jedisco:
@mods do shut down this thread. Enough of all these unfounded derogatory madeup stories
Don't tell me you have not watched the video?
Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by Sweetboy87(m): 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
Who have the video please looking for it
Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by Cutehector(m): 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
Fortune95:
To Bleep nor dey hungry me again....
cheesy Even me too
Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by meobizy(f): 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
sollolucci77:

Everything is a lie when your gender does wrong things...go and watch the video online you hypocrite
Which video? Something them don delete since?
Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
meobizy:
Which video? Something them don delete since?

Wether they deleted the video or not does it change the fact that it didnt happen?....dont quote me until you have sense

1 Like

Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by meobizy(f): 1:26am On Apr 30, 2022
sollolucci77:

Wether they deleted the video or not does it change the fact that it didnt happen?....dont quote me until you have sense
I only believe things I see. No video equals no evidence.
Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by Nobody: 4:00am On Apr 30, 2022
meobizy:
I only believe things I see. No video equals no evidence.

Like I said...dont quote me when you're not in your right senses...you're clearly very stupid

1 Like

Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by Flamemignon1(m): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
sollolucci77:

Incase you dont know the reason why men started becoming gay is because we watched women being lesbians...you ladies are the reason why some men are gay
Yea dude...... that's not how human sexuality works
Re: Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million by YoungjaY05: 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
sollolucci77:

You dey mind the fool
That lady just dey display her stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comparing Naira To Dollar Exchange Rates Under Jonathan And President Buhari / Epic Fail Pictures / Pathetic State Of A Post Office In Lagos (picture) Chaii!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.