Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million (101997 Views)

Collins Umoh: Ex-Corrections Officer Convicted Of Having Sex With Female Inmates / Footage Shows Two Teenage Girls Accused Of Carjacking And Killing Ubereats Drive / Kenya Sales Girl Accused Of Having Sex In The Toilet Dies After Fight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by somehow: 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
GreatAdvice:
Money pays the bills, provides food and keeps a roof over our heads. If you are not paying somebody's bills, you shouldn't question how they earn their money. I will advise all ladies 18+ to buy a dog, have intimacy with it and post it online for money. You don't need N1.5mil, you can do it for 20k.

Including your politicians
Armed robbers
Ritualists
Fraudsters
Organ traffickers
Human traffickers

Afterall you're not paying their bills right?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by Mavrick2012: 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
Bia,did i just hear 1.5 million for just one,a single night?

O boy,can the dog meet a man?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by Charmingpet: 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
They have the money to do what they like, the greedy women are the horrible ones that they don't care about there health less alone there life. God have mercy
yinkeys:
HIV
Besides some men are horrible o.
Why would they allow hungry women do this.
This is sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by Ishilove: 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
Bullshit. What kind of beer parlour gist is this?
Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by Maverick777: 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
airsaylongcome:
I saw a trending video about this bestiality allegations. The environment looked Nigerian. I was too shocked to believe that it could be happening in Naija.

PS: If you travel a lot especially to the US/UK, do not keep that video on your device. It's a crime to be in possession of such
Wise counsel
shows you're enlightened!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by Equity15(m): 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
Please who has a link to the video?
Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by cigaricon(m): 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
Dialpad:
All these imaginary stories on social media
forget, these things happen oh. Maybe you don't know the kind of world we live in. When these girls say they'll do anything for money, you think it's cap?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by koyyess: 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
All the bestiality p0rn addicts will come here to w@nk about the past of their mothers and sisters now. grin

They should ask themselves why they have fragments of dog traits in them. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by popp(m): 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
Isn't it how they said HIV/AIDS came?
Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by Elidrisy20: 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
Na lie dog no fit f@@ck human
Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by Maxxim: 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
zinaunreal:

You be mumu oh. I can pull out hundred videos like that for you... like you just started using the Internet yesterday
But the video is real right, including those you're about to pull out.
So what did you say my man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by hslbroker2(m): 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
The future is female for real

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by King3urna(m): 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
I get the video na joke aside
Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by zinaunreal(m): 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
Maxxim:

But the video is real right, including those you're about to pull out.
So what did you say my man cheesy
Smh
Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by OlujobaSamuel: 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
The only problem here is that there will be higher supply thus their fee go drop to about 5000 naira per bingo.
This world is not my home....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by Maverick777: 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
[quote author=Eriokanmi post=1 wouid cure her.

Guys, be warned. There's no how you can ever make it in life once you sleep with a lady who had already had an affair with an animal.
What if you're already made(financially) before bleeping such a lady
Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by Eriokanmi: 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
shilenji:
Who ever has mind to sex a Lagos or Abuja babe raw has to be tired of life.
See you. There's no abuja or lagos babes anywhere. Most of the girls in lagos do legit business. They hustle. Go to katangwa and see them sell akube for good money. Some of them own fashion house where they sew for export. Most of those doing nonsense here aren't lagosians. They come mainly from outside lagos and I won't mention the tribe or region so I don't offend some people here.

They hook up via dating apps . They are willing to fly into any state anytime. They go to abuja too. Afterall, its less than an hour via air.

One girl told me she's been in Lagos for 6 months. I asked her what does she do? She'd say, she's busy, no definite work. She's paying her friend weekly for allowing her stay. If she's not doing runs, why would she be paying her friend weekly for staying with or accommodating her and where exactly does she get the monet from? This is a cousin's school mate oo. I just informed my cousin to steer clear

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by Maxxim: 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by Eriokanmi: 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
Maverick777:
[quote author=Eriokanmi post=1 wouid cure her.

Guys, be warned. There's no how you can ever make it in life once you sleep with a lady who had already had an affair with an animal.
What if you're already made(financially) before bleeping such a lady
It's a long time bro. Over 15 years ago. I don't know if she's still alive or not sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by Mikester: 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
GreatAdvice:
Money pays the bills, provides food and keeps a roof over our heads. If you are not paying somebody's bills, you shouldn't question how they earn their money. I will advise all ladies 18+ to buy a dog, have intimacy with it and post it online for money. You don't need N1.5mil, you can do it for 20k.

Change your username to the opposite.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by olasquare: 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
The one that disgust me most is a video I watch on Twitter of a lady that opened her mouth for one Arab money bag to poo in. And the poo plenty no be small. This daughter of hell swallowed it all. I am disgusted. I wish I had not watched the video. So bad. The love of money is truly the root of all evil as the bible says

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by Ebubu: 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
shilenji:
Who ever has mind to sex a Lagos or Abuja babe raw has to be tired of life.
i swear
Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by Sterope(f): 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
How long will it take you to finish one million? Money that won't last, all for the gram cool

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by MrCover: 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nothing No Go See For This Blogging Business
Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by jaxxy(m): 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
Fear lazy materialistic girls or people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by Bignuell(m): 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
nolly super story
Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by mywells: 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
Walking machine,work shop, office, machine pussy,women machine, that's the body of a woman these days.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by Johel(m): 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mrquote:
Trending online is about a girl having se*x with a dog for 1. 5 million. Guys be carefully out there.

They can do anything for money,even to eat another person's poo....Ew!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by samiabigail: 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
undecided Nigerian Girls Are Useless!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by The5DME(m): 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ishilove, come and see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) / Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media / Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.