Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Angry Youths Attack Senator Nora Dadu’ut Over Poor Representation, Burn Vehicles - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Youths Attack Senator Nora Dadu’ut Over Poor Representation, Burn Vehicles (21611 Views)

Senator Nora Daduut Inaugurated Into APC Women Presidential Campaign Team (pics) / Chukwuma Obidike: Count Me Out Of Alleged Plan To Attack Senator Kalu's Home / Poor Representation Hindering Good Governance - Kwara Must Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Youths Attack Senator Nora Dadu’ut Over Poor Representation, Burn Vehicles by 8stargeneral: 11:22am On Apr 29, 2022
And she want to contest again...very soon all d political post would be vacant for people that will perform well ....very nice one from d youths

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Attack Senator Nora Dadu’ut Over Poor Representation, Burn Vehicles by treesun: 11:22am On Apr 29, 2022
LordEclipse:
like all youths could toll this path and show these wicked bloodsuckers that enough is enough. Believe me, with time, you'll see them stepping down one after the other once two or 3 of them are killed.. Wicked souls from hell

The time may be near, the few who will not join will hide!
Re: Angry Youths Attack Senator Nora Dadu’ut Over Poor Representation, Burn Vehicles by treesun: 11:23am On Apr 29, 2022
southking92:
it's gaining momentum gradually, gradually.
people are waking up.

it will get to d governors and d president

Truth you are saying; there are hunger and hanger in town!
Re: Angry Youths Attack Senator Nora Dadu’ut Over Poor Representation, Burn Vehicles by samfrancis1(m): 11:42am On Apr 29, 2022
Moferere:
This is what the Illiterate Peoples of Biafra ought to be doing for their politicians instead of burning govt facilities
No different bros. Na still government money dem go use replace the burnt vehicle.. dem for leave the vehicle burn the owner.. nothing concern me o.. na my own local government I deh like this deh observe.. hoping om God
Re: Angry Youths Attack Senator Nora Dadu’ut Over Poor Representation, Burn Vehicles by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 29, 2022
Beremx:
She deserved what she got. Simple!!
I don't blame her. I blame them. Since from campaign they all know she is being installed by thr governor so he can replace her 2023. They knew perfectly she can't deliver... But trust Plateau people with longer throat... They saw money and lost their senses. Very annoying people...
Re: Angry Youths Attack Senator Nora Dadu’ut Over Poor Representation, Burn Vehicles by NybenSBF101(m): 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
The Governor's thugs were trying to intimidate her
Re: Angry Youths Attack Senator Nora Dadu’ut Over Poor Representation, Burn Vehicles by elonmuskbaby: 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Serves her right
abokis Don dey wake Up From their coma.e be like say suffer Don Dey reset their brain grin
Re: Angry Youths Attack Senator Nora Dadu’ut Over Poor Representation, Burn Vehicles by sameks08(m): 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
Almost all of them deserve this treatment aswear
Re: Angry Youths Attack Senator Nora Dadu’ut Over Poor Representation, Burn Vehicles by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
Moferere:
This is what the Illiterate Peoples of Biafra ought to be doing for their politicians instead of burning govt facilities

Sometimes intelligent people research before making claims that are lies. Igbos started the trend before now. Ike Ekweremmadu was beaten in Germany and the same you guys accused us of being disrespectful. Mbadinuju the then governor of Anambra state was stoned in Upper Iweka and Onitsha main market
Re: Angry Youths Attack Senator Nora Dadu’ut Over Poor Representation, Burn Vehicles by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
STOP WORSHIP GREEDY POLITICIANS WITH FENSY CARS OR ESTATES.START DEMANDING OUR RESOURCES FROM THEM angry
Re: Angry Youths Attack Senator Nora Dadu’ut Over Poor Representation, Burn Vehicles by Alexpetra: 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
To whom much is given, much is expected in return.
Re: Angry Youths Attack Senator Nora Dadu’ut Over Poor Representation, Burn Vehicles by Charly68: 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
They already getting their reports card without delay.. correct youths.. you are waking up little by little
Re: Angry Youths Attack Senator Nora Dadu’ut Over Poor Representation, Burn Vehicles by Testimony1988(m): 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
The place is not even develoed.
Re: Angry Youths Attack Senator Nora Dadu’ut Over Poor Representation, Burn Vehicles by Coronavirus1: 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
Fiscus105:

And if political opponents sponsoring the attack base on her influence rather than performances?

If she is performed poorly, what stops them to lay ambush during primary and main election?
The language the politicians understand is action the next senator will sit tight
Re: Angry Youths Attack Senator Nora Dadu’ut Over Poor Representation, Burn Vehicles by BOYS2MEN: 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
Her face like mummy G.O...
treesun:
Angry Youths Attack Ruling Party, APC Female Senator Over 'Poor Representation', Burn Several Vehicles

https://saharareporters.com/2022/04/28/breaking-angry-youths-attack-ruling-party-apc-female-senator-over-poor-representation
Re: Angry Youths Attack Senator Nora Dadu’ut Over Poor Representation, Burn Vehicles by writeprof(m): 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
Good morning to them grin
Violence is a foolish solution to this problem.
Re: Angry Youths Attack Senator Nora Dadu’ut Over Poor Representation, Burn Vehicles by Jollydey: 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
God bless this people one million times
Re: Angry Youths Attack Senator Nora Dadu’ut Over Poor Representation, Burn Vehicles by thesolutions(m): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ikegwuru:
People power.
Not people power.it is politics. Governor lalong is still waiting taking his seat at the Senate. It is how things work in this country. not right but that is how Nigerians roll. She was only a temporary occupant after the demise of the former deputy governor who occupied that seat at the Senate.
Re: Angry Youths Attack Senator Nora Dadu’ut Over Poor Representation, Burn Vehicles by TheGift: 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
That Her people would reject Her so vehemently, Is evidence that She has performed very poorly. She should please forget about running again, if she doesn’t want more of this.
Re: Angry Youths Attack Senator Nora Dadu’ut Over Poor Representation, Burn Vehicles by Brushstrokes20: 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
Awesome! Every self serving crooks within the corridors of power must collect woto woto!
The lifeless scammer included undecided undecided
Re: Angry Youths Attack Senator Nora Dadu’ut Over Poor Representation, Burn Vehicles by Fatherson: 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
I know her personally and I can confirm that she is a very sincere person who really really has the welfare of her constituency at heart. She is very different from the normal run-of-the-mill Nigerian politician.

If the youths can stone her, what will they do to the likes of Gandollar or Dieziane or Okoroawusa.
Re: Angry Youths Attack Senator Nora Dadu’ut Over Poor Representation, Burn Vehicles by ufotunang: 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
After the women Will say nigerians should support a female aspirant for president for 2023... that she will make the country to be good and better...but see the woman here common Senate work she can perform well to the satisfaction of her people and she is still seeking for a second term.. nawaoooo
Re: Angry Youths Attack Senator Nora Dadu’ut Over Poor Representation, Burn Vehicles by snoopz: 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
After sitting in Abuja for 4 yrs tenure don almost finish, suddenly you remember your people...
I don't know how hard this thing is, get to the Chambers secure contracts for your constituency, and excute them, even if you steal use sense but if you can't even go to your constituency after four years without your constituents stoning you, then you no wise o.
Maybe na becos i never reach there Sha
Re: Angry Youths Attack Senator Nora Dadu’ut Over Poor Representation, Burn Vehicles by Elioandrew: 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nice one. Very deceptive demons. They promise but will never deliver. More shall be dealt with.
Re: Angry Youths Attack Senator Nora Dadu’ut Over Poor Representation, Burn Vehicles by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
Why would they elect a woman sef.. Me. Dn finish ??

Nonsense..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D-G SSS Not Aware Of Former Nsa's Siege / IMF May Approve Nigeria’s $3.4 Billion Loan Today / Reps Order Banks To Unfreeze Patience Jonathan's Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.