Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,779 members, 7,798,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Is The Story Of Israeli Being Enslaved In Egypt A Hoax? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is The Story Of Israeli Being Enslaved In Egypt A Hoax? (237 Views)

Is The Story Of Israeli Being Enslaved In Egypt A Hoax? / Is The Story Of Israeli Being Enslaved In Egypt A Hoax? / The Story Of Haroot And Maroot – I (Origin of Magic/Witchcraft) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Story Of Israeli Being Enslaved In Egypt A Hoax? by ggenius77(m): 12:43am On Apr 29, 2022
Salam alaikum warrahammatullah wo barakatu,
I start this write up in the name of Allah the most beneficent the merciful, all thanks to Allah (SWT) who in his infinite mercy we were able to see day 27th of the Ramadan Kareem plz Umarhs in the house I came across a serious faith threatening arguments online precisely on the Facebook when someone post that the exodus book in the Bible is a fiction, because the Egyptian claim there was no any account of their pharaoh that was drown in pursuit of slaves and that they did not even refer or called their king pharaoh.
Secondly, the poster claim that; Egyptians also argued that the whole exodus stories did not mentioned pyramid, sphinx or any of the Egyptians monument. He also claimed that Israel was only mentioned once in Egyptians history why Egypt was mentioned many times in Hebrew books.
As a Muslim I'm concerned about this because there was this account of Moses (Musa A.S) leading children of Israeli from captivity crossing red sea to the promising land in the Quran,
I need to be clearify on this issues.
Slm alaikum!
Re: Is The Story Of Israeli Being Enslaved In Egypt A Hoax? by Nobody: 3:18am On Apr 29, 2022
Shebi your Quran testified to it?
So you should believe Israelites were in Egypt at some point.
The mumu you saw on Facebook can't call the Quran that also recorded it false can call the Bible false. That means both books are false.
ggenius77, the Israelites were in Egypt. The Pharaoh of that time was Ramses.
Re: Is The Story Of Israeli Being Enslaved In Egypt A Hoax? by Saxxon(m): 4:35am On Apr 29, 2022
ggenius77:
Salam alaikum warrahammatullah wo barakatu,
I start this write up in the name of Allah the most beneficent the merciful, all thanks to Allah (SWT) who in his infinite mercy we were able to see day 27th of the Ramadan Kareem plz Umarhs in the house I came across a serious faith threatening arguments online precisely on the Facebook when someone post that the exodus book in the Bible is a fiction, because the Egyptian claim there was no any account of their pharaoh that was drown in pursuit of slaves and that they did not even refer or called their king pharaoh.
Secondly, the poster claim that; Egyptians also argued that the whole exodus stories did not mentioned pyramid, sphinx or any of the Egyptians monument. He also claimed that Israel was only mentioned once in Egyptians history why Egypt was mentioned many times in Hebrew books.
As a Muslim I'm concerned about this because there was this account of Moses (Musa A.S) leading children of Israeli from captivity crossing red sea to the promising land in the Quran,
I need to be clearify on this issues.
Slm alaikum!

Yes, it's most likely a fake as there are no historical evidences to back it up. Same goes for the story of Noah and his ark. But it doesn't help your cause as a Muslim trying to debunk Christian fables because your own religious beliefs are actually even worse when scrutinized. At least most of Christianity's claims can be substantiated. Same can't be said for Islam which is at best the psychopathic ramblings of a middle-aged Arabian megalomaniac.
Re: Is The Story Of Israeli Being Enslaved In Egypt A Hoax? by ggenius77(m): 5:03am On Apr 29, 2022
Okay
Sweetplum:
Shebi your Quran testified to it?
So you should believe Israelites were in Egypt at some point.
The mumu you saw on Facebook can't call the Quran that also recorded it false can call the Bible false. That means both books are false.
ggenius77, the Israelites were in Egypt. The Pharaoh of that time was Ramses.

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Reciting The Holy Qur'an / The Foundation Of Al-haneefiyyah, The Religion Of Ibraheem. / ‘Alî, the Armor and the Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.