Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,374 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Investing In The Thought Bank. I Greet You In The Precious Name Of Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Investing In The Thought Bank. I Greet You In The Precious Name Of Jesus Christ (107 Views)

Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others / Investing In The Thought Bank. / Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investing In The Thought Bank. I Greet You In The Precious Name Of Jesus Christ by uchkochi(m): 3:12am On Apr 29, 2022
INVESTING IN THE THOUGHT BANK.

I greet you in the precious name of Jesus Christ as I unveil God's word to you for today. Your thoughts are your worth. Do not play with the power of your thoughts, even the bible says that a man will eventually becomes what He thinks. Proverbs 23:7. Whatever influences your thoughts indirectly influences your life. You cannot control your life unless your control your thoughts. Even God cannot control your life if your thoughts are not renewed by His word. Romans 12:1-2.

You are where you are today because of your thoughts yesterday. To become a better person you must begin to think better. You cannot be better than your thoughts. God prescribed what you should think in Phillipians 4:8. Your thoughts must be true, honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report.

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH)
+2348034868232

(1) (Reply)

Who Are You Depending On? / Why You Should Pray For Religious Leaders / To Tigray & Others (in Regards To A Video On Ethiopia Leader)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.