Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:12 PM

Men Are Ungrateful And Unwise To Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Ungrateful And Unwise To Women (865 Views)

What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend / Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Ungrateful And Unwise To Women by Citizen10: 6:43am On Apr 29, 2022
I dash in here from time to time to read relationship issues but I've been met with a lot of shock with the growing level of hate towards women. Some even go as far as bashing their own mothers to please some unknown online alpha god who they've never set eyes on.

To start with, there's no being (human and non human beings) that's not manipulative. I'm talking humans, animals, spirits, children, adult males and adult females. Focusing on women manipulative tendencies is pure hypocrisy and null at best.

Which one of you males can swear with the glory in you that you have never manipulated or still do not manipulated your friends, parents, siblings and even children (for those who have)? Yet all you do is focus and complain of women manipulations. Maybe I should start a thread on men manipulative tendencies too.

Don't get it wrong. I'm an adult male but not an hypocrite. I manipulate and recognize manipulation when I see one. And from what I've experienced over the years, I can only agree to the the fact that women manipulate more (because that's their only source of strength, unlike men who can choose to go physical or manipulative).

Women need manipulations to handle the kids, make her husband feel so good and protect the image of the home. When you meet a women who manipulates for good tendencies, you have met gold and silver. Bad women manipulate for bad tendencies.

So however you choose to see it, you cannot do without them. Nature didn't establish it that way and no matter how many times you tell yourself in the head that you don't need them, you know your biological always tells you otherwise.

So free yourself up man and stop acting all out and start living life. Don't forget, there's no alpha or beta man in the grave.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Ungrateful And Unwise To Women by DoctorOlasDesk: 6:47am On Apr 29, 2022
I don't manipulate. Not everyone do
Re: Men Are Ungrateful And Unwise To Women by Citizen10: 6:52am On Apr 29, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

You can deceive others. But don't deceive yourself. I believe you are too old for that. Unless, of course you do not understand the full scope of manipulations

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Ungrateful And Unwise To Women by Islandlady(f): 6:54am On Apr 29, 2022
Wonderful good to see fellow men are standing against these so called broke wannabe redpillars, they are annoying and their hatred for woman is killing them

Stay bless bro for the truth

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Ungrateful And Unwise To Women by DoctorOlasDesk: 7:03am On Apr 29, 2022
Citizen10:

You can deceive others. But don't deceive yourself. I believe you are too old for that. Unless, of course you do not understand the full scope of manipulations

Stop trying to force your perspectives on people. Same as the topic. You're already trying to manipulate me. I don't manipulate. Speak for yourself

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Ungrateful And Unwise To Women by after4: 7:09am On Apr 29, 2022
simp

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Ungrateful And Unwise To Women by kennygreen(m): 7:10am On Apr 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Men Are Ungrateful And Unwise To Women by kennygreen(m): 7:12am On Apr 29, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Stop trying to force your perspectives on people. Same as the topic. You're already trying to manipulate me. I don't manipulate. Speak for yourself

Lol
Re: Men Are Ungrateful And Unwise To Women by Blakjewelry(m): 7:13am On Apr 29, 2022
Don't expect anything less until the ladies stop selling themselves short especially because of money

1 Like

Re: Men Are Ungrateful And Unwise To Women by Itohanmiwa: 7:44am On Apr 29, 2022
OP is 100% right. Everyone manipulates. If you claim you don't then it's obvious you need to learn the scope of manipulation and then look at yourself honestly.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Ungrateful And Unwise To Women by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 29, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Exactly. I don't know how to manipulate people neither can I recognize manipulation in others. As a matter of fact, I don't understand the meaning of manipulation beyond the dictionary meaning. I'd need real life scenarios to fully grasp the whole concept of manipulation.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Ungrateful And Unwise To Women by PerfectStranger(m): 8:08am On Apr 29, 2022
Islandlady:
[s]Wonderful good to see fellow men are standing against these so called broke wannabe redpillars, they are annoying and their hatred for woman is killing them[/s]

Stay bless bro for the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Ungrateful And Unwise To Women by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 29, 2022
What's the essence of this thread OP undecided...
Re: Men Are Ungrateful And Unwise To Women by czarr(m): 8:27am On Apr 29, 2022
Citizen10:
I dash in here from time to time to read relationship issues but I've been met with a lot of shock with the growing level of hate towards women. Some even go as far as bashing their own mothers to please some unknown online alpha god who they've never set eyes on.

To start with, there's no being (human and non human beings) that's not manipulative. I'm talking humans, animals, spirits, children, adult males and adult females. Focusing on women manipulative tendencies is pure hypocrisy and null at best.

Which one of you males can swear with the glory in you that you have never manipulated or still do not manipulated your friends, parents, siblings and even children (for those who have)? Yet all you do is focus and complain of women manipulations. Maybe I should start a thread on men manipulative tendencies too.

Don't get it wrong. I'm an adult male but not an hypocrite. I manipulate and recognize manipulation when I see one. And from what I've experienced over the years, I can only agree to the the fact that women manipulate more (because that's their only source of strength, unlike men who can choose to go physical or manipulative).

Women need manipulations to handle the kids, make her husband feel so good and protect the image of the home. When you meet a women who manipulates for good tendencies, you have met gold and silver. Bad women manipulate for bad tendencies.

So however you choose to see it, you cannot do without them. Nature didn't establish it that way and no matter how many times you tell yourself in the head that you don't need them, you know your biological always tells you otherwise.

So free yourself up man and stop acting all out and start living life. Don't forget, there's no alpha or beta man in the grave.
I'm trying to understand your point..

Still can't see your point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Ungrateful And Unwise To Women by Prettygirl200(f): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2022
Citizen10:

God bless u for this wonderful writeup. I would have insulted some gullible redpillers but am not in the mood to quarel with any fustrated person, so I will reserve my comment. Three gbosa for u
Re: Men Are Ungrateful And Unwise To Women by Nyascobar1414: 8:35am On Apr 29, 2022
The Op is a woman(single mom)..

This I have seen!

1 Like

Re: Men Are Ungrateful And Unwise To Women by advanceDNA: 8:36am On Apr 29, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

you have time...
Re: Men Are Ungrateful And Unwise To Women by Prettygirl200(f): 8:36am On Apr 29, 2022
czarr:
I'm trying to understand your point..

Still can't see your point.
How will u understand, bc your eyes and faculty is not working so I don't expect u to understand. The only thing u understand is to insult your mother and sisters.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Ungrateful And Unwise To Women by czarr(m): 8:37am On Apr 29, 2022
Prettygirl200:
How will u understand, bc your eyes and faculty is not working so I don't expect u to understand. The only thing u understand is to insult your mother and sisters.
Rest IJN
Re: Men Are Ungrateful And Unwise To Women by advanceDNA: 9:24am On Apr 29, 2022
czarr:
Rest IJN

lol...u don master the art of ignoring..

have you noticed that they now insult people's mothers just becos they don't want us to comment on their latest vices...

one even told me whatever bad thing they do with their body is their busimess..that we should stop talking ... I was just laughing at the level of entitlement... I shouldn't talk about what I find surprising..

...i don't understand how someone will be sleeping with dogs, sugar daddy, eating Arab shít for money, and yet be demanding someone should not talk about that kinda of stuff..

body wey you carry go sleep with Alhaji, Yahoo boys and dogs, no be the same body you go carry enter marriage, lying you have just two body count......and u expect boys not to be amazed

1 Like

Re: Men Are Ungrateful And Unwise To Women by skywalker240(m): 9:56am On Apr 29, 2022
Why not

When Men can't leave their dog's in peace without the poor creature been molested beyond it's proportion? undecided
Re: Men Are Ungrateful And Unwise To Women by Citizen10: 11:07am On Apr 29, 2022
advanceDNA:

have you noticed that they now insult people's mothers just becos they don't want us to comment on their latest vices...

one even told me whatever bad thing they do with their body is their busimess..that we should stop talking ... I was just laughing at the level of entitlement... I shouldn't talk about what I find surprising..

...i don't understand how someone will be sleeping with dogs, sugar daddy, eating Arab shít for money, and yet be demanding someone should not talk about that kinda of stuff..

body wey you carry go sleep with Alhaji, Yahoo boys and dogs, no be the same body you go carry enter marriage, lying you have just two body count......and u expect boys not to be amazed

Re: Men Are Ungrateful And Unwise To Women by Citizen10: 11:08am On Apr 29, 2022
Reason why I still insist that men are hypocrites. Men are the ones who manipulate these women into doing these things and yet you blame the women?? It's Akward. Very very. A man makes small change and the next thing that comes to his mind is how to useless these women to fulfill his dirty little fantasies. Are you still blaming these women? Men who criticize women are hypocrites. So you see, it is two sides of the coin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are Ungrateful And Unwise To Women by Citizen10: 11:10am On Apr 29, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
The Op is a woman(single mom)..

This I have seen!

That's what they say they deceive themselves.
Re: Men Are Ungrateful And Unwise To Women by advanceDNA: 11:38am On Apr 29, 2022
[quote author=Citizen10 post=112370597][/quote]

lol...u are one of the most funniest people ive met....seriously I don't get you...

u mean women who do prostitutíon, carry sugar daddies, eat shít for money, jump from one penís to another are not at fault for their decision .. it's men that is now at fault....its men that's manipulating them??

please what exactly is the hypocrisy in talking about behaviour I find shocking...?? I talk about and castigate men's dirty and evil behaviour too..so I don't get your point.... u dont k wo what manipulation means..u are just trying to be an Asslicker.... at least be an objective Asslicker
Re: Men Are Ungrateful And Unwise To Women by czarr(m): 11:45am On Apr 29, 2022
advanceDNA:

My broda.
E shock you too?
Re: Men Are Ungrateful And Unwise To Women by advanceDNA: 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
czarr:
My broda.
E shock you too?

bros, e shock me ooooo....
them no understand say their matter dey shock us because we place them on a pedestal...they just feel say we hate them....

why the fvck will I hate women...?? I Love women like crazy..

1 Like

Re: Men Are Ungrateful And Unwise To Women by Citizen10: 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
advanceDNA:

lol...u are one of the most funniest people ive met....seriously I don't get you...

u mean women who do prostitutíon, carry sugar daddies, eat shít for money, jump from one penís to another are not at fault for their decision .. it's men that is now at fault....its men that's manipulating them??

please what exactly is the hypocrisy in talking about behaviour I find shocking...?? I talk about and castigate men's dirty and evil behaviour too..so I don't get your point.... u dont k wo what manipulation means..u are just trying to be an Asslicker.... at least be an objective Asslicker

How many women have you helped for free without at least demanding something in return?

How many men help women unconditionally? They either have to submit their pussies or nothing else. That's how men manipulate women. Rather than help unconditionally, they'd rather ask for their bodies in return.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are Ungrateful And Unwise To Women by advanceDNA: 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
Citizen10:

How many women have you helped for free without at least demanding something in return?

How many men help women unconditionally? They either have to submit their pussies or nothing else. That's how men manipulate women. Rather than help unconditionally, they'd rather ask for their bodies in return.

I should take an offence for accusing me of exchanging sex for favours...but I'll just assume u don't have much sense.....u are an asslicker on a very strange level.. u sound like one of those people that their partner will heat on them and will still be begging the cheat

that said...
any woman that is not interested in selling her body for favours or money should walk away from men that ask for such...

that's not a reason to blame men for prostitution and other dirty behaviour of women...every one has their decision to make.

u did not answer my question..so when women stand naked and seductive at junctions...did they manipulate men to patronize them??
Re: Men Are Ungrateful And Unwise To Women by koyyess: 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
The movement of redpillers is that of manipulation and manipulation only. So if everyone knows that, who will be stup1d enough to fall for their tricks?

One broke tout even created a thread asking his fellow 1mbecilic redpillers if they have been able to extract money from women using their manipulations.

I laugh.....na only ash@wo fit these people. grin And really, those are the kind of females these useless set of breeds can stand shoulder to shoulder to. Brothel dwellers. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

My First Experience Eating A Clean Thick Puccy / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man She Met On Twitter, Shares Their Chats / RED FLAGS That Should Not Be Ignored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.