Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? (26861 Views)

Pilot Vs Soldier: Ladies, Which Of These Jobs Would You Choose? (Photos) / Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) / “I Am An Uber Driver, Not A Yahoo Boy" - Man Reveals What He Does For A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by God1000(m): 6:46am On Apr 29, 2022
I respect ladies that work for their money, this is how it should be, forget about pride and what people will say about you.

But I've seen a lot of aged women doing menial jobs and riding keke as well

For young ladies, don't rely too much on your school certificate, unlock your potentials in other areas, the world is changing rapidly.

And lastly, don't bother yourself with people's opinions about your "walk of life"

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by God1000(m): 6:47am On Apr 29, 2022
Laziness isn't good, please work

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by mariovito(m): 6:50am On Apr 29, 2022
F

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Islandlady(f): 6:51am On Apr 29, 2022
None, oh sorry milking of cows I love agriculture, I will gladly do it

Cheers grin

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by God1000(m): 6:52am On Apr 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Gobbling dick, but you didn't include it there.
lol, but its destroying our society

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by God1000(m): 6:52am On Apr 29, 2022
Islandlady:
None, oh sorry milking of cows I love agriculture, I will gladly do it grin
you better start doing it oo

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Romanoff(f): 6:52am On Apr 29, 2022
Barber and Carwash.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by God1000(m): 6:54am On Apr 29, 2022
Romanoff:
Barber and Carwash.
that's good

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Blakjewelry(m): 7:05am On Apr 29, 2022
Romanoff:
Barber and Carwash.
Carwash? Do you really think you can do that? That job is more strainous than it looks

28 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by kennygreen(m): 7:09am On Apr 29, 2022
A GRADUATE, and I'm proudly a keke rider.

Presently, my keke is bad & needs to be fixed. I haven't worked for over 2wks due to d condition of my keke. I am crying out for help pls. I need 8k to fix it. I am d first born of four siblings. House-rent, sch fee and feeding all come from my job. Having spent all i had on these last month, am left with nothng. I need a saviour pls.

85 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by God1000(m): 7:12am On Apr 29, 2022
kennygreen:
A GRADUATE, and I'm proudly a keke rider.
God bless you, you will make it big in Life.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Kriss216: 7:27am On Apr 29, 2022
Romanoff:
Barber and Carwash.
Story.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by PerfectStranger(m): 8:13am On Apr 29, 2022
Islandlady:
None, oh sorry milking of cows I love agriculture, I will gladly do it

Cheers grin
Don't sha get we.t in the process thinking is gbola sad lipsrsealed

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Kimiso(m): 8:16am On Apr 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Gobbling dick, but you didn't include it there.
Haaaa

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Romanoff(f): 8:37am On Apr 29, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Carwash? Do you really think you can do that? That job is more strainous than it looks

Na today?

I done dey wash pops man car since I be teenager.

Na to recruit other women, train them and make it a ladies car wash.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Medianna(f): 8:49am On Apr 29, 2022
The second and the third pix is OK for a start or to keep body and soul together at a moment.
But the first piz is a no go area even for a man.
For how long can one do bricklaying work?
Unless you upgrade to supervisor you're only wasting your strength.
Image an aged person doing site work, is that not suicide mission.
Or an aged person barbing, the hands will be shaking small na.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by God1000(m): 8:53am On Apr 29, 2022
Medianna:
The second and the third pix is OK for a start or to keep body and soul together at a moment.
But the first piz is a no go area even for a man.
For how long can one do bricklaying work?
Unless you upgrade to supervisor you're only wasting your strength
they make a lot of money sha, but the work is stressful

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Medianna(f): 8:58am On Apr 29, 2022
God1000:
they make a lot of money sha, but the work is stressful

I thought as much. Most of the site workers don't like salary jobs. They see it as waste of time.

16 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by God1000(m): 9:10am On Apr 29, 2022
Medianna:

I thought as much. Most of the site workers don't like salary jobs. They see it as waste of time.
exactly, some of them can't wait for a whole 30 days before getting paid

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Medianna(f): 9:20am On Apr 29, 2022
God1000:
exactly, some of them can't wait for a whole 30 days before getting paid

How many years are you going to use to do bricklaying??

If you want to learn skill or site hustle remove bricklaying out it. Or even site work.
It is not durable.
Unless you're an engineering or supervisor.
A papa can supervise but a pass cannot carry block or push borrow conveniently.
But since we are talking about young ladies here.
I cannot do any above labours.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by God1000(m): 9:25am On Apr 29, 2022
Medianna:

How many years are you going to use to do bricklaying??

If you want to learn skill or site hustle remove bricklaying out it. Or even site work.
It is not durable.
Unless you're an engineering or supervisor.
A papa can supervise but a pass cannot carry block or push borrow conveniently
I agree, but I hardly see female bosses in this occupation
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Medianna(f): 9:28am On Apr 29, 2022
God1000:
I agree, but I hardly see female bosses in this occupation

Ahhh..
Is any of these jobs for female?
We can only try our best.. Anywhere belly face..
No body should come here and tell me passion
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by God1000(m): 9:29am On Apr 29, 2022
Medianna:

Ahhh..
Is any of these jobs for female?
We can only try our best.. Anywhere belly face
cheesy angry
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by kennygreen(m): 9:58am On Apr 29, 2022
God1000:
your helper will locate you soon, be hopeful and optimistic, you can also seek help from your business colleagues

AMEN Sir. I am already fed up. Nobody wants to help. Its been complaint upon complaint from colleagues. What a terrible world we live in. I have helped even people i never met in my life, relatives & colleagues. But now, nobody wants to help me. Well, nobody owes me. I am frustrated that am helpless & cant satisfy the needs on ground.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Peace081: 10:03am On Apr 29, 2022
None, Absolutely None at the above
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by Blakjewelry(m): 10:21am On Apr 29, 2022
Romanoff:

Na today?

I done dey was pops man car since I be teenager.

Na to recruit other women, train them and make it a ladies car wash.
Lol use to own carwash, that was the first line I heard from those who wants to work. But after their first was they will be like ahh it's not easy o. Professional was is different from home wash because you will have becareful with the inside of the car plus some customers are quite messy
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:40am On Apr 29, 2022
Na toto business pay pass o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Can You Do For A Living? by iCauseTrouble: 10:40am On Apr 29, 2022
See how beautiful that lady barber is grin

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much S The Startin Salary For Telecommunication Engineers In Nigeria Telecom / I Resigned From The "Land Of Slavery" In 2015, My Testimony Now / Two Senior Nigerian Lawyers Punished, SAN Title Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.