Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage (31537 Views)

Yul Edochie: "My Mother Predicted My Future" (Photos) / Yul Edochie: My Son's First Day In Secondary School (Photo) / Yul Edochie: My Baritone Voice, I Was Named After Yul Brynner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by envoymedia: 9:07am On Apr 29, 2022
Uche Edochie, the elder brother of Actor, Yul Edochie had stated that his family is not in support of Yul Edochie's second marriage, IGBERETV reports.

Yul on Wednesday announced that he has a second wife and that they recently welcomed a son together.

Uche also advised people not to be quick to judge his brother as women throw themselves at famous people "so bad that it is suffocating."

He stated that the Nigerian Constitution supports polygamy. He wished his brother, Yul and his family good luck.

Uche Edochie's Instagram post read;

"Hello guys. So my younger brother Yul Edochie just married a second wife out of the blue and Nigerians are freaking out. I get it. We are all shocked. I am a low key type of guy and I have tried to mind my own business but this circus is chasing me around too. So here is my take.

I see two main problems here. His first wife Mary, a wonderful woman and my sister in law did not go into a relationship with my brother agreeing to be part of a polygamous marriage. That's the first problem. So I feel for Mary. It is not fair on her. My family are not in support. This is not what we do and we are trying our best to console Mary. What else can we do?

The second issue is that Yul is not a Muslim. If he was a Muslim, no one will be talking about this. Muslims marry as many wives as they want and nobody says shit. Traditional rulers and traditionalists of sorts do the same thing too and the Nigerian constitution recognizes polygamy as a legal marital union. Maybe we should burn that bloody constitution.

We told Yul not to do it. He did it anyway. Have you ever tried controlling an adult when it comes to relationships? Good luck with that. Yul is an adult who feels marrying a second woman is the best way to own up to his mistakes and make things right. It took a lot of courage for him to do this too.

A Muslim marries two or more wives and his people throw a party. Totally normal. A Christian does the same thing and he is the worst human being alive. It is tough. Women throw themselves at famous people so bad that it is suffocating. If the average person walks in Yul's shoes for one year, they will get five or more women pregnant. So don't be quick to judge if you have not lived that life. Most people will do worse.

So this is Yul's new baby with his new wife. Beautiful boy. Children are a gift from God. It is the circumstances of their birth that gets us all riled up about what's right and wrong. I wish them all luck. Maybe Yul should become a Muslim and shut this circus down. It is said that life is what happens when we are making other plans. I was minding my own business. And now this. Fantastic."

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc7OInuOZ3z/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Kriss216: 9:09am On Apr 29, 2022
The truth is, a real man does not need the support of his family in his quest for happiness and peace of mind.

Dear men, don't allow your wife stop you from finding the love of your life. If two or three wives can bring peace of mind to you, do it! You owe no one any apology.

156 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by dawnomike(m): 9:29am On Apr 29, 2022
Elder brother wey get sense... He stayed neutral and diplomatic while still making his stance known

357 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by PerfectStranger(m): 9:35am On Apr 29, 2022
If he suddenly switched to polygamy,then let him. Let him do what makes him happy. At least he owned up to this.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by duro4chang(m): 9:50am On Apr 29, 2022
But is it better than having side chicks.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Chynwe(f): 10:26am On Apr 29, 2022
I like the family stance on this issue

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Chynwe(f): 10:29am On Apr 29, 2022
You are just pathetic.You must be a product of a polygamous home.By their utterances, you shall know them
Kriss216:
The truth is, a real man does not need the support of his family in his quest for happiness and peace of mind.

Dear men, don't allow your wife stop you from finding the love of your life. If two or three wives can bring peace of mind to you, do it! You owe no one any apology.

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Beremx(f): 11:38am On Apr 29, 2022
Kriss216:

from being a Redpiller to an advocate for polygamy. You are far from being sensible. Btw a broke ass man like you will have only one wife so get ready to suffer and not have peace of mind.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by JovialJune(f): 11:47am On Apr 29, 2022
Kriss216:

Ehen....so a man can actually say this?

So you mean it is okay for a woman to be the cause of disagreement and discourse between a man and his own family? I thought you guys usually scream out loud that men should never allow "pûssy" to separate them from family, that it doesn't end well, so what happen here? It really doesn't matter because it is Yul? Abi because you idiots will say and agree to anything when it is convenient for you?

You guys are actually the ones with fish brain, an emotionally weak fish brain.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Randy100: 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
Well said. It took a lot of courage for Yul to do what he did. Men must learn from this saga.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Ebubu: 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
JovialJune:

Ehen....so a man can actually say this?

So you mean it is okay for a woman to be the cause of disagreement and discourse between a man and his own family? I thought you guys usually scream out loud that men should never allow "pûssy" to separate them from family, that it doesn't end well, so what happen here? It really doesn't matter because it is Yul? Abi because you idiots will say and agree to anything when it is convenient for you?

You guys are actually the ones with fish brain, an emotionally weak fish brain.
Ma, I want to talk to you please. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Ebubu: 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Ebubu: 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
dawnomike:
[s]Elder brother wey get sense... He stayed neutral and diplomatic while still making his stance known[/s]
Stop this manipulation and allow a man marry multiple wives if he has the wealth and can afford to take care of them.

This could be coming from Uche Edochie that is sleeping with 300level university girls in discreet instead of manning up and assuming a 2nd wife.

Abi is he too timid that he is not wealthy enough to marry multiple times as it is reigning now among wealthy stars like Ned Nwoko and Yul Edochie? angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Ebubu: 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
Chynwe:
You are just pathetic.You must be a product of a polygamous home.By their utterances, you shall know them

And what’s the problem from being from a polygamous home if the father can fend for all the wives and the children of the wives ?

Are there no spoilt brats from single homes?

I guess chrisland school girls having sex at 10 is from a polygamous home. You better start saying it out that monogamous home favors only wives so they can be misbehaving up and down.

Same monogamous home where many women bring kids out of wedlock and paternity fraud and the man raises to adulthood only to die of hypertension when he finds out.

Please monogamy is not the African tradition. Africans only started practicing monogamy due to capitalism and the raging cost of maintaining one woman and her children. But I can assure you as wealth increases naturally a man will once again desire multiple wives and children and it is traditional and fantastically NATURAL EVEN BIBLICAL.

Many times women use their bad character to pursue a man. They nag, quarrel, insult, fight, and cheat. So he shouldn’t marry another wife if she doesn’t stop tormenting him in his home he built and paid for ?

Haaaa

Polygamous home fits wealthy men especially if the money is enough to go round to all the wives and children so why should the man be cheating outside if he can afford multiple wives without hiding face ?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by koyyess: 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
Big shame and disgrace for mumu Yul and his useless pig baby mama.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Lightened: 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
All I see is a foolish brother, son and brother in law. A devil in the middle of a blue sea. Stay in one lane and stop all these rantings.

4 Likes

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Lemmy123(m): 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
He shouldn't have mentioned it out to the public... What's wrong if his brother decided to marry a second wife??

13 Likes

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Agbavboo(m): 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
Wow
Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by EjaikreTheViper(f): 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
On the mandate of Yul Edochie we stand!!!

Yul Edochie for governor, Lagos State

Yul we know, Yul we support

14 Likes

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by tunapawizzy: 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
I like the statement released by the elder brother. It has every element in it ....Says he and the entire family are not in support of it, Says Yul is an adult that can live his life and people should mind their business, Consoles the first wife, TAKES A BIG DIG AT THE SECOND WIFE, Takes a slight dig at Yul, points out that religious rules are just rules based on ideas of men

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Iamdbull: 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!
Idamu Nairaland!

Don't worry if Dem no dey show SUPPORT
One day one day they must surely SUCCUMB
When Dem see say we finally ON TOP
Because very soon iyanu mashele ON GOD

1 Like

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by GreatAdvice: 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
Who family epp? As a matter of fact I will advise Yul Edochie to marry a 3rd wife to get all these overzealous hypocrits all worked up. When you marry a celebrity, you should expect other ladies to have a share of the pie, it comes with the territory, thinking otherwise is foolish. I wish them luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Skyfornia(m): 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
The guy(uche) sounded like an intelligent person...

I like him.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
.....That's life for you.
Just respect his decesion.

1 Like

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by onomeabuja: 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
So make him throw away d baby abi
Ndala..... undecided

1 Like

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Sebastine1994(m): 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by SultanOfPuna: 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by SIMONEKPA7: 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
Time to let Yul rest... He is not the first and he wont be the last to marry a second wife. How many people dragged Ned when he married Regina as second wife. Abeg make nna leave Yul

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Afonjamuslim24(f): 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
Why the fuss if a poor head slamming Afonja Muslim can have more than 11 wives?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage by Ogaga87(m): 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
The family should respect the decision of their brother and see how they can balance the issue other than make the woman look like a real devil before the first wife.. It has happened and this is not the time to further compound things..

Your brother is not the first, stop creating another round of problem

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) / Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy / Oge Okoye Shares New Year Photo In Happy Mood Amidst Husband-Snatching Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.