Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

How I Rake In 5% Return On Investment Every Month - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Rake In 5% Return On Investment Every Month (625 Views)

Invest In Plantain Farm And Get Return On Investment Every 6 Months, Westagro / How To Start A Legit Business With Just 5k And Rake In Millions In Few Months. / How I Earn 4.5% Return Daily On My Bitcoin Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Rake In 5% Return On Investment Every Month by ZionwolSolution: 9:47am On Apr 29, 2022
I understand that many have been scammed severally by some dubious schemes.
But for me when I was introduced to a 5% ROI trading portfolio management program, I gladly took the offer.
I have enjoyed the 5% for more than 3 years now, still counting and my Capital is very safe, which I only need to give a 3 month notice if I feel like pulling out of the program, but I have no reason to pull out.
With them, I need not to recruit anyone, just to take a slot, and wait for my returns.
I only get paid after 30 working days excluding Saturdays, Sundays and South African Public Holidays, as the funds is used to trade on a South Africa Platform. They have been in business for more than 7 years. But I joined in 2019.
Should in case, anyone is interested and 5% return is NOT TOO SMALL for you.
Just let me know.

NOTE: This write up is not for pained individual. If not interested, pls just ignore. Don't spit trash like *Gamesmart*
Re: How I Rake In 5% Return On Investment Every Month by Gamesmart: 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
Try and keep this a secret.

Only teach your father, mother, siblings, a few close family members and your sweetest Olosho.

You don't need to teach strangers if it is not a scam.

4 Likes

Re: How I Rake In 5% Return On Investment Every Month by Kingofhoes: 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
Gamesmart:

Only teach your father, mother, siblings, a few close family members and your sweetest Olosho.

Baba calm down grin

1 Like

Re: How I Rake In 5% Return On Investment Every Month by Mhykel217(m): 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
Na so

Dem dun come again

2 Likes

Re: How I Rake In 5% Return On Investment Every Month by ZionwolSolution: 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
Gamesmart:

I see, you are seriously pained. If it is 250% return in one week, you go grab am fast fast,... People like you only like lies.
Let serious minded people talk. Just by pass, with your silly talk
Remain in your poverty, Mr.
Re: How I Rake In 5% Return On Investment Every Month by Gamesmart: 2:11am On May 01, 2022
ZionwolSolution:

I see, you are seriously pained. If it is 250% return in one week, you go grab am fast fast,... People like you only like lies.
Let serious minded people talk. Just by pass, with your silly talk
Remain in your poverty, Mr.

Why do you need to teach strangers?

Why you no just teach your Papa & Mama, so una all go be quietly billionaires with your 250% return every week?
Re: How I Rake In 5% Return On Investment Every Month by ZionwolSolution: 2:06pm On May 01, 2022
Gamesmart:

Why do you need to teach strangers?

Why you no just teach your Papa & Mama, so una all go be quietly billionaires with your 250% return every week?

I see you are untrained and have no value for your parents, That is why you could open your dirty mouth and call out somebody Papa and mama. That is lack of manner. Over what?
If you are not interested, you simply ignore it.
The fact that everyone you know including you is a thief, that does not make every one in the world a thief.
Your trash did not stop the fact that I am earning 5% every 30 working days legitimately and I can testify. The publicity is for serious minded people, NOT a pained and pathetic fellow like yourself. I dare not include your parents in this, because I carry my parents with dignity and values.
When you hide behind a useless cellphone and typing trash, your real you is always exposed, when readers read what you type.
All you have been typing, shows you are pained, uncultured, manner less, and have no value for elders.
Direct your anger to someone else.

Bank still run one investment program or the other, They can not stop because MMM duped you. You ran into those dubious and scam because you are also greedy.

GREED is the reason why people get scammed day in day out.

See what you are spitting over this genuine and legit program, I am sharing with people. You attacked it with all your wrath and pain.
You see nothing good in it. Shame ! That does not change the fact that I am EARNING HAPPILY. and I CAN TESTIFY!
Re: How I Rake In 5% Return On Investment Every Month by Gamesmart: 3:28pm On May 01, 2022
ZionwolSolution:

I see you are untrained and have no value for your parents, That is why you could open your dirty mouth and call out somebody Papa and mama. That is lack of manner. Over what?
If you are not interested, you simply ignore it.
The fact that everyone you know including you is a thief, that does not make every one in the world a thief.
Your trash did not stop the fact that I am earning 5% every 30 working days legitimately and I can testify. The publicity is for serious minded people, NOT a pained and pathetic fellow like yourself. I dare not include your parents in this, because I carry my parents with dignity and values.
When you hide behind a useless cellphone and typing trash, your real you is always exposed, when readers read what you type.
All you have been typing, shows you are pained, uncultured, manner less, and have no value for elders.
Direct your anger to someone else.

Bank still run one investment program or the other, They can not stop because MMM duped you. You ran into those dubious and scam because you are also greedy.

GREED is the reason why people get scammed day in day out.

See what you are spitting over this genuine and legit program, I am sharing with people. You attacked it with all your wrath and pain.
You see nothing good in it. Shame ! That does not change the fact that I am EARNING HAPPILY. and I CAN TESTIFY!

You are a cretin o!

What is wrong or an insult in telling you to make your Papa and Mama billionaires?

Can you see how you exposed yourself as a scammer with your response?

You just showed you are angry at the thought, in your head, of telling your parents this nonsense to scam them.

Foolish scammer!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Rake In 5% Return On Investment Every Month by ZionwolSolution: 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
I am STILL EARNING HAPPILY. and I CAN TESTIFY!
Even till date.

I no need anybody to invest.

Petrol can be N1000 ... No concern me.

(1) (Reply)

Real Trusted Nigeria Online Business - / Please My People,i Need Your Best Advice. / Help Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.