Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Patience Ozokwor Stars In Malawian Film-the Return - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor Stars In Malawian Film-the Return (6662 Views)

Patience Ozokwor, Alex-Osifo, At UNIMED Matriculation / Patience Ozokwor, Chacaha Ekeh At 'dare To Dream Talent Hunt Show' (pics) / Frank Edwards Meets 2Face & Patience Ozokwor [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Ozokwor Stars In Malawian Film-the Return by rockers: 10:50am On Jul 10, 2011
Nollywood star actress Patience Ozokwor, popularly known as Mama G, is billed to feature in a local Malawian film titled “The Return.
The film is written and directed by Rising Choreos and Theatre Company in Malawi.The play centres mainly on love, orphanhood and child trafficking,which are true stories happening in the society.Ozokwor will be cast as a wicked woman in the play who mistreats orphans and traffic children for economic gains.

http://www./2011/07/patience-ozokwor-stars-in-malawian-film.html

Re: Patience Ozokwor Stars In Malawian Film-the Return by sweeti14(f): 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2011
They just had to use her for a wicked role sha grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor Stars In Malawian Film-the Return by Akuviv: 12:14am On Jul 11, 2011
Stereotype
Re: Patience Ozokwor Stars In Malawian Film-the Return by mrofficial(m): 12:26am On Jul 11, 2011
sweeti14:

They just had to use her for a wicked role sha grin

Lol. perfect part to play. If they need assistant they should pick Chiwetalu Agu cheesy
Re: Patience Ozokwor Stars In Malawian Film-the Return by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:36am On Jul 11, 2011
Akuviv:

Stereotype

I think you meant to say 'typecast'. She's fast being typecast as the wicked/evil one. But i like her acting though.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Stars In Malawian Film-the Return by blacklion(m): 2:39am On Jul 11, 2011
Na so Ghanawood take start grin  Once the Malawians stabilize their movie industry, they will swiftly move to 'ban' and 'tax' Nigeria artistes just like the ungrateful Ghanaiansshocked
Re: Patience Ozokwor Stars In Malawian Film-the Return by sweeti14(f): 2:54am On Jul 11, 2011
mr.official:

Lol. perfect part to play. If they need assistant they should pick Chiwetalu Agu cheesy
lol abi oh
Re: Patience Ozokwor Stars In Malawian Film-the Return by Gbenge77(m): 8:59am On Jul 11, 2011
she plays her roles very nicely.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Stars In Malawian Film-the Return by MMM2(m): 10:32am On Jul 11, 2011
Dats good
Re: Patience Ozokwor Stars In Malawian Film-the Return by Emmyk(m): 11:01am On Jul 11, 2011
I expect d best
blacklion:

Na so Ghanawood take start grin  Once the Malawians stabilize their movie industry, they will swiftly move to 'ban' and 'tax' Nigeria artistes just like the ungrateful Ghanaiansshocked
what do you want
Re: Patience Ozokwor Stars In Malawian Film-the Return by ozi24ever: 11:12am On Jul 11, 2011
thats a good one, i love her acting. cheesy
Re: Patience Ozokwor Stars In Malawian Film-the Return by agitator: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2011
blacklion:

true talk but going international is not bad.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Stars In Malawian Film-the Return by clemcykul(f): 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2011
shes good at wat she does, so kudos to her
Re: Patience Ozokwor Stars In Malawian Film-the Return by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2011
she looks cool and decent in that pix sha
Re: Patience Ozokwor Stars In Malawian Film-the Return by joyceereal(f): 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2011
That's nice, she's going places
Re: Patience Ozokwor Stars In Malawian Film-the Return by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2011
AHHHH MaMa Patience why is it that they only give you roles as a wicked mother in law or as a traffiking Madam naa grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor Stars In Malawian Film-the Return by Koolking(m): 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2011
It's a leap forward,
Re: Patience Ozokwor Stars In Malawian Film-the Return by tlops(m): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2011
she looks malawian.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Stars In Malawian Film-the Return by juman(m): 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2011
aguiyi:

she looks cool and decent in that pix sha

Yeah. Very good actress.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Stars In Malawian Film-the Return by airshirt: 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2011
FUNNY, SO SO FUNNY,
Re: Patience Ozokwor Stars In Malawian Film-the Return by mamagee3(f): 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2011
She truly is a star. . .
Re: Patience Ozokwor Stars In Malawian Film-the Return by vnwand: 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2011
she plays the role well.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Stars In Malawian Film-the Return by DaMirage: 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2011
Abeg, Hollywood is to america, bollywood is to india, nollywood is to naija,, is to malawi? Mallywood?lol
Re: Patience Ozokwor Stars In Malawian Film-the Return by ragdollz: 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2011
She is one of my favorite Nollywood icons, one of the few who can actually ACT. I don't see anything wrong in being "typecast" esp when u're good at what u do, at least be good for something/one thing than to suck at everything
Re: Patience Ozokwor Stars In Malawian Film-the Return by agitator: 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2011
ragdollz:

She is one of my favorite Nollywood icons, one of the few who can actually ACT. I don't see anything wrong in being "typecast" esp when u're good at what u do, at least be good for something/one thing than to suck at everything

true, there actors who have been exceptionally good in featuring in bad roles:
Chinese kungfu movies before Jackie Chan advent (Akawo) don't know if that is his real name.
Indian movies (mogambo) nickname from one of his movies
and others
Re: Patience Ozokwor Stars In Malawian Film-the Return by Ossaifamous(m): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2011
that's good ,shows these stars are really popular outside our country but why the wicked part na
Re: Patience Ozokwor Stars In Malawian Film-the Return by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 13, 2011
^^^ thats her calling or do u want to change it
Re: Patience Ozokwor Stars In Malawian Film-the Return by rahouf1: 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2011
she is very good on that Role. i really love her so much when she is doing what she knows how to do better.

Kudos to the woman. yoruba woman
Re: Patience Ozokwor Stars In Malawian Film-the Return by mikuz(m): 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2011
This only goes to show that the women is just too extra ordinarily talented.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Stars In Malawian Film-the Return by labaks(f): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2011
awwh! i so luv dis woman. She's never been good in any movie dou. Makes me luv her more, she does plays her roles well
Re: Patience Ozokwor Stars In Malawian Film-the Return by unclechem(m): 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2013
Is good for her,as she is popularity in wickedness,pet edochie can compliment her for that to be complecomplete

(1) (Reply)

Photos Abuja Man Passes Out While Get A Lap Dance From A Club Girl / Ghanian Celebrity Parades Bare B00bs To Mark Birthday / Kelly Rowland Caught Picking Her Nose! Lmao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.