Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Any Difference Between Radio Button And Check Button? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Any Difference Between Radio Button And Check Button? (414 Views)

Simplify User Experience With Woocommerce Variation As Radio Button / Difference Between Website Design, Front End And Back End Development / Facebook Message Button (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Difference Between Radio Button And Check Button? by ProGSM(m): 11:00am On Apr 29, 2022
I consider these the same.

If there is really a difference between them, kindly share with me.

Thank you smiley
Re: Any Difference Between Radio Button And Check Button? by JsScript: 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
ProGSM:
I consider these the same.

If there is really a difference between them, kindly share with me.

Thank you smiley
U can onCheck multiple Check buttons
But u can only check one radio button at a time

3 Likes

Re: Any Difference Between Radio Button And Check Button? by JohnnyEl(m): 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
For radio button, you can only select one option at a time. An example is when you're asked to choose your gender, you cannot select both male and female at the same time. If you already selected male and then clicks on female, the male option automatically becomes null.

While for check button, you can select as many options as you like. A good example is when you're probably asked to select lists of courses you offer. You can go on and select all the options available there at the same time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Difference Between Radio Button And Check Button? by dapojaja(m): 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
Once you check a radio button you can only continue to change options and will not be able to completely uncheck. One radio button will forcefully remain selected.

While you can select multiple checkboxes, you can as well unselect all before submiting your form

(1) (Reply)

DAEROBOTICS- FREE webinar Practical On Node-red And Raspberry Pi by 9AM 2day / Reasons Why You Need A Magento 2 Mobile App For Your Online Store / Selling My App For ₦20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.