Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,987 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Checkout Top Nine Highest Goal Scorer In NPFL This Season. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Checkout Top Nine Highest Goal Scorer In NPFL This Season. (15522 Views)

AFCON Highest Goal Scorer: Emilio Nsue Of Equi. Guinea Lead Osimhen And Mane / Asisat Oshoala Is Barcelona Femeni's Highest Goal Scorer In 2020 / Asisat Oshoala Is The Second Highest Goal Scorer In The Liga Iberdrola. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Top Nine Highest Goal Scorer In NPFL This Season. by Lordbinsmar: 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
grin
Re: Checkout Top Nine Highest Goal Scorer In NPFL This Season. by Perfectnumber6(m): 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
Can you imagine the useless Country's League .. After 25 rounds of Matches Highest goal scorer is just on 13 goals .. Tueh useless League . Even Eritrean League better pass NPFL.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Top Nine Highest Goal Scorer In NPFL This Season. by shogsman(m): 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
It's a shame Nigerianz don't support their own leagues, instead they pledge millions of hours on European leagues,if you don't support your own,how do you expect to be respected.
I live a continent away and I never fail to tune in to watch Nigerian league online and whenever I'm in the country I pay for tickets And enjoy viewership

5 Likes

Re: Checkout Top Nine Highest Goal Scorer In NPFL This Season. by advanceDNA: 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
RapistOnBail:
I enjoy watching NPFL.

I Dey always use am catch cruise. Just like watching African magic Epic

you are wicked
Re: Checkout Top Nine Highest Goal Scorer In NPFL This Season. by Jonegonu: 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Are they showing that useless league on telly?
can you listen to yourself must you watch from the telly. The western league you watch is their Stadium empty.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Top Nine Highest Goal Scorer In NPFL This Season. by haabidah666: 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nice one Op! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Top Nine Highest Goal Scorer In NPFL This Season. by Golan007: 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
Perfectnumber6:
Can you imagine the useless Country's League .. After 25 rounds of Matches Highest goal scorer is just on 13 goals .. Tueh useless League . Even Eritrean League better pass NPFL.
[/s]

Gerrout.

If the highest goal scorer had scored 35 goals in 25, the same you would have used it against the quality of the league.

5 Likes

Re: Checkout Top Nine Highest Goal Scorer In NPFL This Season. by Jonegonu: 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
Perfectnumber6:
close your month if you dont have what to say. This is an indication how strong the league is. With a strong defence good goalkeepers. Is not a league where a team uses is fellow to catch cruise. Like the way liverpool is use man u to catch cruise.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Top Nine Highest Goal Scorer In NPFL This Season. by Jonegonu: 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
Rivers united all the way.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Top Nine Highest Goal Scorer In NPFL This Season. by Googledotcom: 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
OP, Pictures of these players would help showcase them to the world.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Top Nine Highest Goal Scorer In NPFL This Season. by Franking: 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
NPFL is a huge joke just like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Top Nine Highest Goal Scorer In NPFL This Season. by hopahoduloq: 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
nice one
Tech vacancies make up a higher proportion of all vacancies in the post-pandemic era!

Take advantage of these vacancies now WITHOUT A CS DEGREE!

Kickstart your career in Tech with our Software, Web and Mobile App development training courses for beginners.

Ready to learn to earn?
Register now!
check my profile for contact

Re: Checkout Top Nine Highest Goal Scorer In NPFL This Season. by Sleekfingers: 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
Jonegonu:
can you listen to yourself must you watch from the telly. The western league you watch is their Stadium empty.

Na everybody like to go to the stadium?

Na that useless league , you want me to go and watch at the stadium? Stadia with zero security......

1 Like

Re: Checkout Top Nine Highest Goal Scorer In NPFL This Season. by LordKushmann(m): 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
lagonovo:
Nice one dude. Keep it coming.

Our league is not perfect but it is our own. A few years ago, one of the goals scored in our league was listed among the global best goals.

There is no crime in honoring your own.
The goal by Bosun of MFM if I'm not mistaken..

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Top Nine Highest Goal Scorer In NPFL This Season. by Ibadanpikin: 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
fourboys:
Nigeria league is completely useless I know... But Nairaland no dey help matters at all... Na only Ronaldo "good news" dem sabi post.. I dey watch una from this side wen he finally enters conference league sad sad

Ynwa
Otondo messi fan,claiming kopite.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Top Nine Highest Goal Scorer In NPFL This Season. by Maconstruct(m): 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hmm, these ones don't womanise cool
Re: Checkout Top Nine Highest Goal Scorer In NPFL This Season. by fourboys: 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ibadanpikin:
Otondo messi fan,claiming kopite.
mumu Ronaldo fan feeling insecure as usual... Salah just won player of the year today... U see am for front page Na man of d match I dey see

1 Like

Re: Checkout Top Nine Highest Goal Scorer In NPFL This Season. by Richsteemit: 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
What afonja people so lazy. Both international and local grin
Re: Checkout Top Nine Highest Goal Scorer In NPFL This Season. by christejames(m): 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2022
sapele914:
How many games are played in the Nigerian first division?

38 match days per season...

380 games a season.
Re: Checkout Top Nine Highest Goal Scorer In NPFL This Season. by lagonovo: 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
LordKushmann:
The goal by Bosun of MFM if I'm not mistaken..
Thank you that's the one and I found it, Sikiru Olatunbosun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjBd3Gf3TYs

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Top Nine Highest Goal Scorer In NPFL This Season. by christejames(m): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
If not for injuries, Ossy Martins should be topping that chart by now...

What a good players.
Re: Checkout Top Nine Highest Goal Scorer In NPFL This Season. by christejames(m): 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
shogsman:
It's a shame Nigerianz don't support their own leagues, instead they pledge millions of hours on European leagues,if you don't support your own,how do you expect to be respected.
I live a continent away and I never fail to tune in to watch Nigerian league online and whenever I'm in the country I pay for tickets And enjoy viewership

God bless you brother...

I have since reduced the amount of attention I place on European football, Nigerian League and footballs is enough for me, if I want to look out, I support other African league.

4 Likes

Re: Checkout Top Nine Highest Goal Scorer In NPFL This Season. by Testimony1988(m): 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
Some of them should be drafted to the CHAN eagles for a start.
Re: Checkout Top Nine Highest Goal Scorer In NPFL This Season. by Abariwiseman: 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
What about Silas Nwankwo of Nassarawa United
Re: Checkout Top Nine Highest Goal Scorer In NPFL This Season. by Devilagentcap: 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
U sha wan force this league on us undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout Top Nine Highest Goal Scorer In NPFL This Season. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
christejames:

God bless you brother...

I have since reduced the amount of attention I place on European football, Nigerian League and footballs is enough for me, if I want to look out, I support other African league.

Absolutely speaking, the earlier we start focusing on our own affairs here the better

I followed CAF champions league this season and it was really thrilling

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Top Nine Highest Goal Scorer In NPFL This Season. by LordKushmann(m): 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
lagonovo:

Thank you that's the one and I found it, Sikiru Olatunbosun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjBd3Gf3TYs
The Supersport clip of it is clearer..
Re: Checkout Top Nine Highest Goal Scorer In NPFL This Season. by Tonytonex(m): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
paulolee:
I don see my padi udoh valentine....hope he wins this
Udoh or odoh ?
Re: Checkout Top Nine Highest Goal Scorer In NPFL This Season. by lascos912(m): 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
baike:
If Ronaldo come to Nigerian Premier League him go score goals tire grin grin
how will Ronaldo come nígeria léague

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emery: Manchester United Are Scary, But Villarreal Will Not Tremble / Juventus' Paulo Dybala Named Serie A MVP For 2019/20. / Crystal Palace Sack Patrick Vieira After A String Of Bad Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.