Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,789 members, 7,798,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House (77525 Views)

How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House / I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by DonroxyII: 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jashub:
Just tell her you can't continue . And if she still persists, become harsh and aggressive (but don't beat her o). With time she'll get the message and leave you alone .
Person wey wan Chop how e go Sabi do that e no get Mind lol grin
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by JrTahir(m): 6:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
Solofresh2:
There is course mate of mine. We were close friends in school. So there is this day she followed me to my home (because I don't live in the hostel, I rented an apartment outside), I was so hungry so she decided to cook for me. After we finished eating, one thing led to the other and we had sex. This girl is in her early twenties just like me.

Since that day, she never lets me rest. We have been having sex and she told me she has a boyfriend. She comes to my house and we always end up having sex all the time. I have told her enough is enough but she keeps coming. I use protection though.

I blamed myself for letting her know my place
How can I discard this girl totally because as long as she comes, I will keep sleeping with her.

Give her my address
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by MUAnaZephyr: 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
Solofresh2:
There is course mate of mine. We were close friends in school. So there is this day she followed me to my home (because I don't live in the hostel, I rented an apartment outside), I was so hungry so she decided to cook for me. After we finished eating, one thing led to the other and we had sex. This girl is in her early twenties just like me.

Since that day, she never lets me rest. We have been having sex and she told me she has a boyfriend. She comes to my house and we always end up having sex all the time. I have told her enough is enough but she keeps coming. I use protection though.

How can I discard this girl totally because as long as she comes, I will keep sleeping with her.

Send her over to me. I think I'm capable to continue your legacy.

Chief of Waist_Down squad.
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by MUAnaZephyr: 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
My point to prove that girls too can be addicted to sex. They just need someone they can be comfortable with to unveil their true nature.
But hope sey she dey give you better food chop after the strong activity.

Well, what the Fvck do I know... Red pillers, over to you
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by FrankieMontana: 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
Taaah
Na you like am na you told her you don't like again but when she comes you go dey do but use dey use protection
My brother no do again you must not be aggressive but when she comes just ignore it
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by jayjay69: 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
See free food no dullings bro

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Stargurl20(f): 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
Isn't that what men want? Unlimited sex. Una confusion dey confuse me sef
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Shedrill(m): 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
Tell her you've contracted HIV
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by godofuck231: 12:50am On May 01, 2022
Solofresh2:

send her number here on nairaland lets the pump action goons help her , but on one condition, never you come back here to say you need a hookup or you are single and searching
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by pacespot(m): 4:53am On May 01, 2022
This one dey feel like a superman or king Solomon who doesn't know how to stop catching fling with a woman. You want to tell us you don't know how to tell her to stop coming to your place or you just bring the story to Nairaland to feel boastful about your Sexploit
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Sabincoka(m): 5:19am On May 01, 2022
Any olosho joint in lugbe abuja
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by NEZON(m): 5:59am On May 01, 2022
Lol wat dey name of ur skull
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by feek07: 1:54pm On May 01, 2022
Solofresh2:

Hmmm Ekun !!!! you have satisfied yourself with her p***y and you need to look for another one , there is God o

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by metalgear11(m): 4:34pm On May 01, 2022
Solofresh2:

This your girl at least knows what she wants, despite trying to save face saying she has a"boyfriend". E get one 200 level babe back in my Lautech days I wish I had not engaged with. Sakirat or whatever her name was back then. She dey claim religious girl but there was nothing religious about her. This girl lived on the upper floor of my face me I slap you building. One very dry harmattan Sunday morning, she came to my room downstairs to borrow electric stove, say her own spoil and she wan cook as she just return from church. Church ke? When you turn Christian? I thought you were muslim. I sha warned her to be careful with the electric cooker but Las Las the thing still shock her. Na her scream from upstairs I hear wey I run go meet am.

She said the thing shocked her and her hand was paining. Me I just dey laugh. She said instead make I say sorry, I dey laugh. I come talk say make I kiss ihn hand and take the pain away. This girl no even think am. She shoved her hand in my face. I sha kiss am and she said the shock still dey her body. I take style ask am if she wan make I comot the remaining shock she had, and she said yes. Na so the girl follow me go my room oh.

Before we know am, we don do a very powerful 30 minutes. Na so the girl eye clear and she begin dey cry, saying I took advantage of her. Na beg I beg am before she agree she no go report me.

I thought that was the end of it all. Throughout the week na bad eye she dey give me anytime I saw her. Na so Saturday reach. She again came to my room that evening and told me that I should never try what I did the other day. I nodded and instead make this girl go, na ontop my bed she go lie. She said I should pet her. Na she jack my trouser comot that day and another hot 30 minutes later, repeat waterworks and vexing. I confuse.

Two weeks later, she show face again. This time around she no even wear bra come. Na one very skimpy singlet and tiny shorts she take show for my doormont. I tell am say babe, I no dey feel this your dual personality syndrome. Your roommate come meet me the other day say I take advantage of you. If you wan make I dey cure your konji, stop all this drama. No be say you go dey take me dey quench your agro come dey form innocent victim at the end.

Long and short of the story, I later found out she no too dey normal in her mental faculties, and that was what she always did to get attention.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.