Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Lagos State Government Reverts Public Holiday To Two Days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Government Reverts Public Holiday To Two Days (28185 Views)

Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100% / Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato / FG Declares Friday Public Holiday To Mark 61st Independence Celebration (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lagos State Government Reverts Public Holiday To Two Days by AustineE1: 11:53am On Apr 29, 2022
Two days holiday its very ok,why do we as a nation like wasting valuable working days..three days public holiday,who does that?

Re: Lagos State Government Reverts Public Holiday To Two Days by datola: 11:53am On Apr 29, 2022
Good

Re: Lagos State Government Reverts Public Holiday To Two Days by sapele914(m): 11:54am On Apr 29, 2022
thunder74:
This is what you see when a leader don't have a mind of his own. Remote control government.
Only Lazy jobless people will be sad about the new development, no extra day for everyone to be @ home like you.

Next week Monday, you can go to Eastern Nigeria, if you still need the days off, during Mazi’s 3 days sit @ home declaration by Ekpa Simon.
Re: Lagos State Government Reverts Public Holiday To Two Days by zedegit: 11:56am On Apr 29, 2022
musquareni:
After the memo of the holidays declared by the Lagos State Government has been circulated, a new circular No: 23
was distributed, stating that the holidays are now Monday 2nd and Tuesday 3rd May, 2022.

The celebration of 2022 International Workers' Day will still hold at Mobolaji Johnson Arena, Onikan, Lagos on Sunday, 1st May, 2022 at 9:00 am with Mr. Governor, as Special Guest of Honour.

Workers are to resume on Wednesday, 4th May, 2022 at 8:00am prompt.

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2022/04/lagos-state-government-reverts-public.html?m=1

Sanwo Olu wan show himself.
Re: Lagos State Government Reverts Public Holiday To Two Days by ukahrawah: 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
Madoooooo. Sanwaolu almost outdid himself. Islamabad is in Lagos.
Re: Lagos State Government Reverts Public Holiday To Two Days by yosolaschools(f): 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
There is promo going in Yosola School. You can be partaker.
You pay for only tuition form.
Come today, you will be gland that you did.

Re: Lagos State Government Reverts Public Holiday To Two Days by imohimoh12: 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
You sound stupid

SeeItSayIt:
Lagos drugged governor on high. All error was just to pleased his drug lord & boss, thinking it'll ease their return to government house.
Re: Lagos State Government Reverts Public Holiday To Two Days by wonder233: 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
Spot on. They are also the most entitled bunch. If you dare talk about restructuring the service and doing away with the humongous redundancies, they immediately start telling you if politicians are entitled to free largesse, so are they. They perfectly acknowledge they are redundant. This country is a huge joke
CharleyBright:
Ok.
Bunch of lazy Nigerian Workers will not like this at all.
The Nigerian Civil Service is largely an unproductive arm of government that constitute a humongous liability and wastge to National resources.
For most Nigerian Workers, it would be perfectly Ok, if the government declare Public Holiday 1st - 30th of every month so long as their salary alert is constant.
Imagine the months of Covid 19 lockdown, these bunch of unproductive workers were sitting at home doing nothing and getting salary alerts, and even months after lockdown, they were still at home and getting alerts.
Abeg, make civil service workers enjoy Monday and Tuesdays holidays and get their assess back to work on Wednesday.
After all what value are they even adding sef?

Re: Lagos State Government Reverts Public Holiday To Two Days by naija4life247: 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
SeeItSayIt:
Lagos drugged governor on high. All error was just to pleased his drug lord & boss, thinking it'll ease their return to government house.

And this one too is someone's child. What a loss!
Re: Lagos State Government Reverts Public Holiday To Two Days by wallarwallar(m): 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2022
SeeItSayIt:

Even the holiday to please who ( Tinubu ) Your existence is a waste to the world
Re: Lagos State Government Reverts Public Holiday To Two Days by drololaaof: 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
Don't blame Sanwoolu,normally 2nd May should be holiday for workers day that fell on Sunday, 3rd &4th of May was originally slated for the Eid Eid Kabir holiday ,so for him to change to what the federal government did is normal . We are not practicing full federalism and democracy .
Re: Lagos State Government Reverts Public Holiday To Two Days by thunder74(m): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
sapele914:
Only Lazy jobless people will be sad about the new development, no extra day for everyone to be @ home like you.

Next week Monday, you can go to Eastern Nigeria, if you still need the days off, during Mazi’s 3 days sit @ home declaration by Ekpa Simon.
I don't know you and I think you should learn not to be disrespectful on the social media.

For the records, many people advise clients and plan itineraries with government policies and statements.

Imagine a situation where I need to send and give 3 conflicting advise to clients in a day on the same subject because of the of the government inconsistencies.

I am a lawyer, I work for nobody and the holiday is neither here nor there for me except that I will have my wife and kids to play with on those days.
For your information, I am an Ìjẹ̀bú man and not from the East.

Re: Lagos State Government Reverts Public Holiday To Two Days by Threesha(f): 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
The reason is because of the nomination form for APC
ORAFA:
Tohhhh..... The Buhari effect
Re: Lagos State Government Reverts Public Holiday To Two Days by passthem(m): 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
CharleyBright:
Ok.
Bunch of lazy Nigerian Workers will not like this at all.
The Nigerian Civil Service is largely an unproductive arm of government that constitute a humongous liability and wastge to National resources.
For most Nigerian Workers, it would be perfectly Ok, if the government declare Public Holiday 1st - 30th of every month so long as their salary alert is constant.
Imagine the months of Covid 19 lockdown, these bunch of unproductive workers were sitting at home doing nothing and getting salary alerts, and even months after lockdown, they were still at home and getting alerts.
Abeg, make civil service workers enjoy Monday and Tuesdays holidays and get their assess back to work on Wednesday.
After all what value are they even adding sef?

YOU ARE VERY STUPID FOR THESE NONSENSE.

Re: Lagos State Government Reverts Public Holiday To Two Days by snoopz: 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
E no kuku concern me, I trust my students, they won't resume on Wednesday na sunday
Re: Lagos State Government Reverts Public Holiday To Two Days by Testimony1988(m): 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
I was thinking why theirs was different from FG.
Re: Lagos State Government Reverts Public Holiday To Two Days by techWriter3: 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
Re: Lagos State Government Reverts Public Holiday To Two Days by Nigerialabalaba: 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nice!
Re: Lagos State Government Reverts Public Holiday To Two Days by southking92(m): 3:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
grin over to MURIC
Re: Lagos State Government Reverts Public Holiday To Two Days by jaxxy(m): 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sanwolu still trying to please everybody rather than do the right thing. He will end up confused.

Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects / Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos / Afenifere: Why SouthWest Governors Are Scared Of Taking Actions Against Herdsmen