Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Why You Must Stop Giving Her Attention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Must Stop Giving Her Attention (2984 Views)

Guys! Girls Hate It When You Are Always Giving Her Attention! An Experience / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Must Stop Giving Her Attention by GooodHardDick: 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
We all know women have the ability to emotionally manipulate (simp) men. Of course, this is why a girl of 20 years old can make a man of 45 years old behave like a 5 years old boy. Sex is the most powerful tool women have against men.

Women knows they are the sexual gate keepers, and they know some men can sacrifices their kidneys (or even their life) for sex. That's why they take full advantages of it to emotionally manipulate men to get what they want.

Everybody always tell women to be cautious when it comes giving men sex but nobody told men to be cautious when it comes to the amount of ATTENTION they give women.

SEX is the most powerful weapon a woman have against a man

ATTENTION is the most powerful weapon a man have against a woman.

Men are not taking advantage of the power (of attention) they have. Women needs men attention. That's why they spend long time making up and painting their face before stepping out of their house
Attention is important to women ( and perhaps they love male attention more than sex itself). A man can manipulate a woman’s desire through adjustments to the amount or intensity of attention he gives to or withholds from her.

That's why a woman will chase a man that pay/give less attention to her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Stop Giving Her Attention by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
You're a wh*re for attention... undecided

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Stop Giving Her Attention by MAGG0T(m): 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
GooodHardDick:
We all know women have the ability to emotionally manipulate (simp) men. Of course, this is why a girl of 20 years old can make a man of 45 years old behave like a 5 years old boy. Sex is the most powerful tool women have against men.

Women knows they are the sexual gate keepers, and they know some men can sacrifices their kidneys (or even their life) for sex. That's why they take full advantages of it to emotionally manipulate men to get what they want.

Everybody always tell women to be cautious when it comes giving men sex but nobody told men to be cautious when it comes to the amount of ATTENTION they give women.

Men are not taking advantage of the power (of attention) they have. Women needs men attention. That's why they spend long time making up and painting their face before stepping out of their house
Attention is important to women ( and perhaps they love male attention more than sex itself). A man can manipulate a woman’s desire through adjustments to the amount or intensity of attention he gives to or withholds from her.

[/s]

and after this thread you'd visit a brothel to pay for sex that wouldn't last you for 3 seconds like you since Redpillers always do.

Desist from this lifestyle young man, you're only attracting negative energy to your self and foolish followers
Re: Why You Must Stop Giving Her Attention by Nyascobar1414: 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
I swear,starving this females of attentiom works like mad...

Along the street where I stay,prolly on a Sunday..I was making my way to the church one of my Neighbour was having selfie with her painted face and all that,feeling beautiful and special..

I was about to pass, she thought I'm going to tell her lies of how beautiful and sexy she is.. But as a real niggar I saw the desperation faraway... I was walking close and she was also walking close to me...

I didn't even look at her, she was damn surprised and greeted gooooood mooorning, so I'll notice her...
As a Nigga I did like I did not hear the greeting; her facial expression made me pity her shaa...

Attention is their cocaine, Its drives them crazy...

If you give them excessive attetion,the attraction kinda decreases...
Starve them of the attention,they will be like; which kinda guy is this that doesn't notice me...

This I have seen!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Stop Giving Her Attention by Emaprince: 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
If you really want to torture a woman. Stop giving her attention. Giving too much attention to women makes you appear cheap. Infact women won't even respect you, cos they can easily manipulate you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Stop Giving Her Attention by Qinglong(m): 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
Any guy that doesn't know this already must still be in secondary school. Most girls pretend as though the attention of guys is annoying, but they need it at a fundamental level even if it's for validation alone.

And it doesn't need to come in the form of toasting or compliments. Just staring at a girl's face more than once is enough to give some of them the validation they want. Better don't think those love letters or love songs advice you see for wooing ladies in online articles are actually true, because most of them will quickly get tired of you as they don't tend to value what they can get easily.

Speaking from experience (though I have never dated before), if you don't give them excessive attention and you're playfully sarcastic or funny, even the gorgeous ones will like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Stop Giving Her Attention by GooodHardDick: 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
I swear,starving this females of attentiom works like mad...

Along the street where I stay,prolly on a Sunday..I was making my way to the church one of my Neighbour was having selfie with her painted face and all that,feeling beautiful and special..

I was about to pass, she thought I'm going to tell her lies of how beautiful and sexy she is.. But as a real niggar I saw the desperation faraway... I was walking close and she was also walking close to me...

I didn't even look at her, she was damn surprised and greeted gooooood mooorning, so I'll notice her...
As a Nigga I did like I did not hear the greeting; her facial expression made me pity her shaa...

Attention is their cocaine, Its drives them crazy...

If you give them excessive attetion,the attraction kinda decreases...
Starve them of the attention,they will be like; which kinda guy is this that doesn't notice me...

This I have seen

Exactly honourable comrade.

Starving them of attention can make them Commit suicide. E dey pepper dem for body.

The Red pill is golden!!!!
Re: Why You Must Stop Giving Her Attention by GooodHardDick: 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
Emaprince:
If you really want to torture a woman. Stop giving her attention. Giving too much attention to women makes you appear cheap. Infact women won't even respect you, cos they can easily manipulate you.

Louder comrade!!!

Increase the volume to the highest honourable comrade!!!!!!
Re: Why You Must Stop Giving Her Attention by koyyess: 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
GooodHardDick:
[s]We all know women have the ability to emotionally manipulate (simp) men. Of course, this is why a girl of 20 years old can make a man of 45 years old behave like a 5 years old boy. Sex is the most powerful tool women have against men.

That's why a woman will chase a man that pay/give less attention to her.[/s]

This f@gg0t is looking for redpill comments that will give him erection. grin

Attention wh0re.
Re: Why You Must Stop Giving Her Attention by GooodHardDick: 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
Qinglong:
Any guy that doesn't know this already must still be in secondary school. Most girls pretend as though the attention of guys is annoying, but they need it at a fundamental level even if it's for validation alone.

And it doesn't need to come in the form of toasting or compliments. Just staring at a girl's face more than once is enough to give some of them the validation they want. Better don't think those love letters or love songs advice you see for wooing ladies in online articles are actually true, because most of them will quickly get tired of you as they don't tend to value what they can get easily.

Speaking from experience (though I have never dated before), if you don't give them excessive attention and you're playfully sarcastic or funny, even the gorgeous ones will like you.

Preach comrade, preach! Fire on! most Simps don't know this!

This is exactly why we have to keep preaching the gospel truth no matter how painful it is!
Re: Why You Must Stop Giving Her Attention by GooodHardDick: 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
koyyess:

This f@gg0t is looking for redpill comments that will give him erection. grin

Attention wh0re.

Comrade. This is a thread strictly for Redpillers only not for Simps!
Re: Why You Must Stop Giving Her Attention by koyyess: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Comrade. This is a thread strictly for attention seeking broke Redpillers to give me a hard on !

Ok grin
Re: Why You Must Stop Giving Her Attention by Truvelisback(m): 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2022
GooodHardDick:

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? / What Is He Really Doing In Nigeria? / ~~ Miss Independent ~~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.