Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

How To Buy Dollar @ 416 And Sell For 590 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Buy Dollar @ 416 And Sell For 590 (2222 Views)

Huawei And LG For Sell For Sell / Buy and Sell Any CRYPTO at Best Rate Whatsapp 09012914740 / Judesk.com Nairaland Customer Support-buy And Sell Your E-currencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buy Dollar @ 416 And Sell For 590 by Lorettaonu414(m): 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hello NL,
I know many folks that were into card Abitrage gave up cus of the government reduction of international card transaction from $100 to $20/$50 cus of this, many people gave up card Arbitrage. What if I tell you I have done intensive research and have found a way you can still profit from card Arbitrage and I'm gonna be teaching you how to buy dollars($) at 416(central bank rate) and sell for 590(black market rate) many people will say I don't know what I am saying but after reading this please check all I'm gonna drop down so you'll see proof for yourself. Well let's begin
To use this strategy you'll need a stripe account yeah I know many people are scared of using stripe cus of how they easily close accounts. Well that has be sorted there is a formula you can use to prevent that and all let you know after I have dropped the strategy. Use the following steps

1) To create the stripe account that will last you for as long as you want, you'll register a business in the UK and use the details to create the account. I recommend you use 1stformations dot co dot UK to register your business. Purchase the non resident plan as that is the best plan for you since you are from Nigeria. Use the details to also create a Wise business bank account that is where your payout will be sent

2) After you must have created the stripe and the wise business banks account, the next step is where the magic happens

3) you create a payment link in your stripe dashboard and change Payment currency to NGN(Nigerian naira) instead of EUR, GBP or USD
Note the NGN is not your default currency your default currency will be GBP as your stripe will be a UK stripe account.

4) after stripe have deducted their transaction fee of 2.9% your remaining funds will be sent to your wise account which you'll use to buy USDT from Binance and then sell via P2P

If I observe how interested people are about this and really want to try it out, I'll be doing a video showing all the necessary steps and drop it on here. But for now you'll have to do with pictures I took from my stripe and the rates I checked via Google.

Now when you make payment with a Nigerian card you will be debited the actual amount. That is if your payment link is 200 NGN then you'll be debited 200 naira from your bank but then you will recieve your funds in higher rate which is 0.36-0.38GBP when you convert to USD and see how much a dollar would cost it's gonna be 415 naira per dollar. if you check your google you'll observe that everything is in the mid market rate and not bank rate which gives you high profit. Now do your calculations to see how much you'll be making from this if you are into Arbitrage you obviously work with more than 5 banks use this strategy and you'll be Making profit from all your cards and bank accounts both virtual and physical cards.

To avoid your stripe from being blocked you'll have to upgrade your stripe by using rader for fraud team it is a feature you'll find in your stripe dashboard. You'll give it certain rules to block cards that are likely to ruin your account. That way you won't be having issues of unauthorized debits which leads to the closure of 90% of new account closure. If you'll like to reach me to ask questions or to assist you in any way I'm always available to answer.

Remember some people will have such info and insist people pay them for it but you got it for free. So if this strategy was helpful to you, you tried it and it worked just like it did for me please do well to let others know on this thread.

Chat me up via WhatsApp
O8o3o8954 58

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Dollar @ 416 And Sell For 590 by gaby(m): 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
Lorettaonu414:
Hello NL,
I know many folks that were into card Abitrage gave up cus of the government reduction of international card transaction from $100 to $20/$50 cus of this, many people gave up card Arbitrage. What if I tell you I have done intensive research and have found a way you can still profit from card Arbitrage and I'm gonna be teaching you how to buy dollars($) at 416(central bank rate) and sell for 590(black market rate) many people will say I don't know what I am saying but after reading this please check all I'm gonna drop down so you'll see proof for yourself. Well let's begin
To use this strategy you'll need a stripe account yeah I know many people are scared of using stripe cus of how they easily close accounts. Well that has be sorted there is a formula you can use to prevent that and all let you know after I have dropped the strategy. Use the following steps

1) To create the stripe account that will last you for as long as you want, you'll register a business in the UK and use the details to create the account. I recommend you use 1stformations dot co dot UK to register your business. Purchase the non resident plan as that is the best plan for you since you are from Nigeria. Use the details to also create a Wise business bank account that is where your payout will be sent

2) After you must have created the stripe and the wise business banks account, the next step is where the magic happens

3) you create a payment link in your stripe dashboard and change Payment currency to NGN(Nigerian naira) instead of EUR, GBP or USD
Note the NGN is not your default currency your default currency will be GBP as your stripe will be a UK stripe account.

4) after stripe have deducted their transaction fee of 2.9% your remaining funds will be sent to your wise account which you'll use to buy USDT from Binance and then sell via P2P

If I observe how interested people are about this and really want to try it out, I'll be doing a video showing all the necessary steps and drop it on here. But for now you'll have to do with pictures I took from my stripe and the rates I checked via Google.

Now when you make payment with a Nigerian card you will be debited the actual amount. That is if your payment link is 200 NGN then you'll be debited 200 naira from your bank but then you will recieve your funds in higher rate which is 0.36-0.38GBP when you convert to USD and see how much a dollar would cost it's gonna be 415 naira per dollar. if you check your google you'll observe that everything is in the mid market rate and not bank rate which gives you high profit. Now do your calculations to see how much you'll be making from this if you are into Arbitrage you obviously work with more than 5 banks use this strategy and you'll be Making profit from all your cards and bank accounts both virtual and physical cards.

To avoid your stripe from being blocked you'll have to upgrade your stripe by using rader for fraud team it is a feature you'll find in your stripe dashboard. You'll give it certain rules to block cards that are likely to ruin your account. That way you won't be having issues of unauthorized debits which leads to the closure of 90% of new account closure. If you'll like to reach me to ask questions or to assist you in any way I'm always available to answer.

Remember some people will have such info and insist people pay them for it but you got it for free. So if this strategy was helpful to you, you tried it and it worked just like it did for me please do well to let others know on this thread.

Chat me up via WhatsApp
O8o3o8954 58

Great guy...

Well done and God bless you mucho.
Re: How To Buy Dollar @ 416 And Sell For 590 by Lorettaonu414(m): 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2022
gaby:

Great guy...

Well done and God bless you mucho.
God bless you too my bro
Re: How To Buy Dollar @ 416 And Sell For 590 by dumpointer: 2:05pm On May 27, 2022
Anyone interested in co-owning an Abitrage app?
Hi guys we are giving out a life opportunity to limited no of people to co-own an abitrage app. This app is capable of raking in profit of between #50-#100,000 cash weekly. The app is a product of masterminds that have made thorough research, to boycott all Nigeria policy that does us no good. The app is able to get $4000 weekly from Nigeria Banks at official bank rate. The dollar is then sold at black market rate through the same app. For details of the app, and how you c an co-own the app, join our Whatsapp group

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Typing Jobs Worldwide, Including Nigeria: $950 Monthly: No Experience Needed / Best Three Business To Go Into And Make Your Money Fast / Grab Over 10,000 Active Emails & Phone Nos, Eko Hotel, Oil Companies, CEOs,(N6k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.