Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Pictures Of PDP Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of PDP Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening (36366 Views)

Adamu: APC's 28 Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening / Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test / See Orji Kalu’s New Look After Undergoing Surgery In Germany (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening by Cantonese: 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
How?

“ HE. Mr Udom Emmanuel, the leading PDP Presidential aspirant has been screened and cleared by the PDP Presidential screening committee, chaired by Sen. David Mark.”

Leading who and who please?

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening by aikyg(m): 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
Okay!
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening by Murphyenemuwe: 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
You go like vawulence
Ndimkpurummiri:
So these Fulani herdsmen refused to step down for Peter Peter Obi ?
Second civil war loading in Alaigbo
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening by fergie001: 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
Teriela Oliver Diana, the only woman in the race;

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening by ruggedtimi(m): 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
Omo David mark thank you for coming ...go be like N50m. Wetin Omehia dey find for their
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening by CoolAmbience(m): 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ekwuite82:
Peter Okwute Obi is a goaaaaaal!!!!!!

Peter Obi is incapable of coming top 3 in PDP presidential primaries.

That is the stark reality.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening by guychidile: 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
If PDP wants to win back president of 9jria.,again they have to field HE Peter Obi..gba gam.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening by Angelfrost(m): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
PDP is dead and buried!

I don't know why this is even on Front page.

The fact that they are yet to apologize for wasting 16 years of our democracy shows how remorseless they are.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening by Sonyboom765: 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
To foolish Igbo lurking in hells of Alaigbo this is not hate, it is Igbo love to Yorubas.

How Tinubu is the most important personality at PDP presidential screening is what the lunatics bastard n cursed souls of Alaigbo must explain to Nigerians.

Afonjamuslim24:
I can't help but imagine how the Iragbiji sickler, will be peeing on his pants now seeing his more healthier opponents bouncing in good health. He must have drenched his pampers with pee by now. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening by guychidile: 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
Peter Obi al the way

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening by abc115: 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
Looooosers
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening by Sonyboom765: 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
Your Igbotic wailing gives me nothing unending joy.

alsudan:
If the PDP makes the greatest mistake by making Atiku it’s flag bearer, they will lose the election before 10am on Election Day.

This is coming from someone who campaigned vigorously and voted same Atiku in 2019.

It’s the turn of a Southern Christian or bust. I go even vote any Yoruba Christian than Atiku.

The North can forget the ‘Sai Mai Salah’ Agenda they’re promoting, because it won’t work.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening by guychidile: 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
There's God oo!
Remember zoning formula
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening by Murphyenemuwe: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
Noo Obi will be PDP flagbearer while PYO will be APC flagbearer. Their analysis dry shame for them
CoolAmbience:

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening by Jostoman: 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
alsudan:
If the PDP makes the greatest mistake by making Atiku it’s flag bearer, they will lose the election before 10am on Election Day.

This is coming from someone who campaigned vigorously and voted same Atiku in 2019.

It’s the turn of a Southern Christian or bust. I go even vote any Yoruba Christian than Atiku.

The North can forget the ‘Sai Mai Salah’ Agenda they’re promoting, because it won’t work.
go and vote for your Yoruba Christian and leave Atiku and PDP alone.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening by Jostoman: 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
This is operation rescue Nigeria in 2023
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening by Sonyboom765: 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
This same Pandora kleptomaniac criminal that is looting escapades are being exposed from left right n center.

DUNDEEMASTER:
I just want to make sure that my darling Peter Obi(okwute) is there. cool cool
Yes he is there tongue >: grin grin
The only man sent my jay almighty to liberate naija from its current confusion undecided

Ride on sir. We got ur back.

#Obi2023 cool cool cool

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening by Lama70(m): 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
They look like orphans in picture 8.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening by muykem: 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
Wike has paid his due in PDP. It is right and just to give him ticket.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sonyboom765:
This same Pandora kleptomaniac criminal that is looting escapades are being exposed from left right n center.

why is the name Peter Obi a storn on your anus.
This small change they are giving you will not better your life. Wake up oga

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening by Kingozymandias(m): 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
Afonjamuslim24:
I can't help but imagine how the Iragbiji sickler, will be peeing on his pants now seeing his more healthier opponents bouncing in good health. He must have drenched his pampers with pee by now. cheesy
Nwannem ogini ne me gi?

What is the matter with you?
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening by 1bunne4lif(m): 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sonyboom765:

why are you so pained, Who's bankrolling you?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
CoolAmbience:

lets be watching
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening by Shadysen: 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
Our oppressors.
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sonyboom765:

PETER OBI 4 ME

PETER OBI 4 U
PETER OBI 4 US
PETER OBI 4 NIGERIA 2023

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening by adekolaelect(m): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
Afonjamuslim24:
this mumu still get time to mention Tinubu in pdp screening .Of if you no take am easy Na Tinubu matter go kill you.mind you !!! You have no power to make or mere him to become president you can only create unnecessary heart attack for yourself in the name of hating someone who doesn't know you from Adam.

Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening by Tzar(m): 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
The plan to continue the loot of Nigeria has started. We are waiting for thier sibling-in-crime APC.
Can Nigerians be so daft to still think APC or PDP is the way?!
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening by Indispensable85(m): 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
Have they done their drug test? Especially Wike
Re: Pictures Of PDP Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening by 07kjb: 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
MartinCorridon:
People dey share dollars .. Peter Obi dey share Cabin Biscuits.

We dey wait for him in Kano cheesy

"Hapta Buhari... is Fita Obey" cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftJwNSVvRn0

If he enters the top 10 in this primaries... the sun & moon will switch sides.

This is why God is punishing us with bad leaders

If Peter OBI eventually didn't win he is already a MADE man but you will continue wallowing in hunger and wretchedness.....you better be crying for yourself and family

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere / Reno Omokri's Post About Ladies' Virginity Got Him Slammed By Twitter User / Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.