Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

My Iphone 6+ And 105,000 Naira Stolen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Iphone 6+ And 105,000 Naira Stolen (580 Views)

A Woman's 5 Million Naira Stolen From Her Account. / Brazil Returnee Arrested With 105 Parcels Of Cocaine In Candies On Christmas Day / Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Iphone 6+ And 105,000 Naira Stolen by Lukaku12: 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
Good afternoon nairalanders....please is there a way to track an iPhone that's switched off and without a sim card? I have the receipt I used in purchasing the phone two years ago...I actually went to work on Monday and before I came back my money (105k and my iPhone 6+) were missing.
I live with my parent in an upstair and this isn't the first time money Is missing, my dad misplaced 109k last year but we just thought it was a coincidence...last two weeks I bought an earpiece and before I returned from work I couldn't find it....I think someone has a key that he uses to open our apartment....I actually want to take this serious especially getting the culprit through the iPhone...please is there a way? I remember my iCloud password but I don't think I remember the ID name...please suggest ways of getting the iPhone or possible way of getting the culprit
Re: My Iphone 6+ And 105,000 Naira Stolen by gulfer: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sorry for the loss, certainly someone has access to the room when you're away angry angry angry angry
Re: My Iphone 6+ And 105,000 Naira Stolen by Lukaku12: 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
gulfer:
Sorry for the loss, certainly someone has access to the room when you're away angry angry angry angry
You are correct...there's a hole in the ceiling that leads directly into my house but we ignored it because it was where the landlord said was the only entrance to the top
Re: My Iphone 6+ And 105,000 Naira Stolen by merrymike47(m): 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
When things like this happens, the best advice nairaland would give you is to install a CCTV camera. So I will say thesame, install a cctv camera at strategic places in your house but I am afraid someone in that house is the culprit. Don’t point fingers yet, only try to be diligent in ur bait or search, cos the culprit will still get to see the areas where you install the cctv.

1 Like

Re: My Iphone 6+ And 105,000 Naira Stolen by Kimiso(m): 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
merrymike47:
When things like this happens, the best advice nairaland would give you is to install a CCTV camera. So I will say thesame, install a cctv camera at strategic places in your house but I am afraid someone in that house is the culprit. Don’t point fingers yet, only try to be diligent in ur bait or search, cos the culprit will still get to see the areas where you install the cctv.
these kind of idea is too stressful in my own perspective,
Re: My Iphone 6+ And 105,000 Naira Stolen by Kimiso(m): 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2022
Brother use juju
Re: My Iphone 6+ And 105,000 Naira Stolen by Myke99: 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
Lukaku12:
Good afternoon nairalanders....please is there a way to track an iPhone that's switched off and without a sim card? I have the receipt I used in purchasing the phone two years ago...I actually went to work on Monday and before I came back my money (105k and my iPhone 6+) were missing.
I live with my parent in an upstair and this isn't the first time money Is missing, my dad misplaced 109k last year but we just thought it was a coincidence...last two weeks I bought an earpiece and before I returned from work I couldn't find it....I think someone has a key that he uses to open our apartment....I actually want to take this serious especially getting the culprit through the iPhone...please is there a way? I remember my iCloud password but I don't think I remember the ID name...please suggest ways of getting the iPhone or possible way of getting the culprit

Do you add any of your friends to your find my iPhone list? If yes...then you can track ur phone
While using ur friend phone to locate yours.. 100 percent
Re: My Iphone 6+ And 105,000 Naira Stolen by headbasher96(m): 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
Look for a way and set a trap for the thief he or she will still fall for it
Re: My Iphone 6+ And 105,000 Naira Stolen by Lukaku12: 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
Myke99:

Do you add any of your friends to your find my iPhone list? If yes...then you can track ur phone
While using ur friend phone to locate yours.. 100 percent
No I didn't
Is there no other way like through the IMEI?
Re: My Iphone 6+ And 105,000 Naira Stolen by Cokahot: 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
Forget it. Mine find location was turned off. Aft 3 days it was the 2nd time I visited icloud. Did every,still location not turned on. Police scammed me,track fire.if it's icloud lock,it will be bypassed by xsim,but can never login into icloud,,or they sell as parts.
Re: My Iphone 6+ And 105,000 Naira Stolen by Lukaku12: 2:46pm On May 22, 2022
Thanks to everyone that commented...the thief that stole my stuffs actually came with the phone to Visit his sister...I immediately remembered my phone because he didn’t change the pouch of the phone(how foolish) and he even confessed of stealing more than I claimed was stolen...he stole my dads 110k and his family has agreed to pay the 215k...my iPhone 6+ is back

1 Like

Re: My Iphone 6+ And 105,000 Naira Stolen by Advision: 2:57pm On May 22, 2022
Lukaku12:
Thanks to everyone that commented...the thief that stole my stuffs actually came with the phone to Visit his sister...I immediately remembered my phone because he didn’t change the pouch of the phone(how foolish) and he even confessed of stealing more than I claimed was stolen...he stole my dads 110k and his family has agreed to pay the 215k...my iPhone 6+ is back

How did he gain access to your house?
Re: My Iphone 6+ And 105,000 Naira Stolen by Lukaku12: 3:32pm On May 22, 2022
Advision:

How did he gain access to your house?
He gained access through the manhole (the space that’s left in the ceiling for electrical works) and he has been entering since last year.

1 Like

Re: My Iphone 6+ And 105,000 Naira Stolen by Advision: 3:34pm On May 22, 2022
Lukaku12:

He gained access through the manhole (the space that’s left in the ceiling for electrical works) and he has been entering since last year.

Probably has stolen from other apartment too..good to know you guys caught him.

(1) (Reply)

Terrorists Release New Video Showing Some Victims Of Abuja-kaduna Train Attack / Woman Kidnapped In Abuja And Taken To Kaduna Recounts Her Ordeal In Captivity / Police Arrest Gunrunner, Deadly Criminals & 2 Others Who Run Errands For Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.