Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies (15676 Views)

My Message To The single & Searching Ladies / Word Of Advice To Ladies / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2011
Ladies, it really hurts me these days to see some ladies who are ripe to settle down but no man. More often than not, it seems the dulling guy they dumped in the past for greener pastures has now settled and is comfortable and happily married. All these ladies can do is cry and regret.

In the past few weeks I have received calls n visits from some ladies who refused me in the past because I no hold pay and was not "ready made." These ladies most often cry on the phone and regret not staying cos I didn't have plenty money.

One of them who I did mugu for back then called me recently and after congratulating me, began pleading desperately for money cos she was so broke. I could do nothing, yet it was this girl who even when the last money on me is 500naira, I would give it her. When we broke up she asked me what did I ever give her. Another came and shed tears before me and confessed that the the guy she is dating is not it at all. She also said that she didn't know why she said no when I proposed to her in the past. I remember she said no cos she tot we were going to live in my self-contained apartment and the money wasn't flowing. Also the guy she was with had been promising her heaven and earth and blissful marriage but he bleeped up.

Please ladies, find a guy who you love and who loves you and hold him tight. He might not have much now but e no mean say he no go hold tomorrow. There are now a lot of old single ladies out there who are regreting their past decisions and eventually settle for less. Please don't let the love for material things bleep up your blessings.

Pls 190 and other haters stay away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Dyt(f): 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2011
Congratulations on ur elevation
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2011
Hmmm,really nice!

Personally I'd choose love over material things, I love to b cherished and that can happen only when you have someone that loves u,

1 Like

Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Tosinville(m): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2011
OP, thanks jare! for them, them no dey know o! until time don go finish.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by 190: 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2011
pDUDE so im a hater shocked shocked
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2011
@190- no oooo! Damn, did I write 190? Sorry I meant 170(he is a new NL user who thrives in insults). I wasn't referring to u. tongue
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by 190: 2:03pm On Jul 10, 2011
^then edit it - dont spoil my sunday for me undecided
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2011
The "modify" button don't work on my phone.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by 190: 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2011
^tell me your password and i'll change it undecided

1 Like

Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Cuddlemii: 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2011
@op

I respect you so much. But I will like your honesty cos I am going to ask you a very simple and straight forward question.

Was any of the girls u dated in the past ugly? with tribal marks? muscular like a man? a dwarf? an im-bec-ile? a pepper seller? a pap seller? improper fraction bigger up and small down ? Ring worm babe? Scripture Union babe? Kwashiokor babe? thread making lady? ,

If not, you are an hypocrite. Coming here talking about how the women u dated in the past loved money bla bla , why didn't you go for the girls that were looking for husbands then. Obviously u liked good things back then too, greed. You should have dated the wrapper tying chewing stick chewing kind of lady then you would be justified.

All this women love money palaver na wa oh. Men wey like strictly fine babes too nko. Abeg!

2 Likes

Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Wislet(f): 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2011
190:

^then edit it - dont spoil my sunday for me  undecided
Hahahahaha!!! Happy sunday :-D
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by BABE3: 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2011
Cuddlemii:

@op

I respect you so much. But I will like your honesty cos I am going to ask you a very simple and straight forward question.

Was any of the girls u dated in the past ugly? with tribal marks? muscular like a man? a dwarf? an im-bec-ile? a pepper seller? a pap seller? improper fraction bigger up and small down ? Ring worm babe? Scripture Union babe? Kwashiokor babe? thread making lady? ,

If not, you are an hypocrite. Coming here talking about how the women u dated in the past loved money bla bla , why didn't you go for the girls that were looking for husbands then. Obviously u liked good things back then too, greed. You should have dated the wrapper tying chewing stick chewing kind of lady then you would be justified.

All this women love money palaver na wa oh. Men wey like strictly fine babes too nko. Abeg!

BABE! is saying the same thing as Cuddle. She's my twin sister so--- smiley

Cuddlemii:

Don't talk about the Men yet sef--still leave on the women's side.

They (the men/boys) keep complaining about gold-digging ladies--LOL---Pls who's supplying them the money? Who keeps dating these ladies? And yet they complain. It's matter "Suffering and Smiling"--Typical Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by 190: 2:21pm On Jul 10, 2011
OP YOU ARE 100% Right on this one and i agree with you
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by BABE3: 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2011
190:

^see this one (BABE!) trying to form belonging  undecided

since natasha nor Jell - cuddlemii would  undecided

Why the 4uck are you minimizing your font? Talk to me like a man dawg! Don't be scared. I don't bite.

Natasha is still my babe. I'm not trying to belong. I don't need that.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by 190: 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2011
Did i say anything undecided undecided
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2011
@cuddle person- abeg calm down jor! How ur own be? The answer is no. I never dated anyone of those. Maybe I dated improper fraction but nono of the rest.  Did I ever say anything about girls liking money? I laid down my experience. I'm not the kind of person that shows off what he owns. Until after my wedding I was still using a nokia expressmusic phone when every1 around me was using bb. I upgraded a few weeks ago to bb cos it became a necessity. One chick even asked me if I could pay her bride price. See jamb question.

Merely looking at my lifestyle would discourage any gold-digger or ready-made-searching girl. Thank God say he don dey bless man pikin small small.

Whether u like it or not, many girls look for ready made guys before settling and all I'm trying to do is expose the pitfall in this. I don't need ur insults and name-calling. on.

Merely looking at my lifestyle would discourage any gold-digger or ready-made-searching girl. Thank God say he don dey bless man pikin small small.

Whether u like it or not, many girls look for ready made guys before settling and all I'm trying to do is expose the pitfall in this. I don't need ur insults and name-calling.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by BABE3: 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2011
190:

Did i say anything undecided undecided

DAMN! You ain't gat no balls of any sort. I over-estimated you.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by 190: 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2011
^pDUDE - BABE is derailing your thread angry angry
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2011
Hahaha, yeh, just like the frustrated ladies on Niraland, poster well done grin
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2011
BABE and 190 sorry I mean 170 stop derailing.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by 190: 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2011
angry angry
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Ekpoma1: 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2011
190 and BABE pls remember 2 kip d sabbath day holy.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by BABE3: 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2011
Ekpoma1:

My bad jare- God in his infinite mercy has forgiven me.

OP-- I apologize.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by 190: 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2011
Ekpoma1:

we would settle our differences in my king size california bed  embarassed embarassed
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Cuddlemii: 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2011
pDude:

@cuddle person- abeg calm down jor! How your own be? The answer is no. I never dated anyone of those. Maybe I dated improper fraction but nono of the rest.  Did I ever say anything about girls liking money? I laid down my experience. I'm not the kind of person that shows off what he owns. Until after my wedding I was still using a nokia expressmusic phone when every1 around me was using bb. I upgraded a few weeks ago to bb cos it became a necessity. One chick even asked me if I could pay her bride price. See jamb question.

Whether u like it or not, many girls look for ready made guys before settling and all I'm trying to do is expose the pitfall in this. I don't need your insults and name-calling. on.

Whether u like it or not, many girls look for ready made guys before settling and all I'm trying to do is expose the pitfall in this. I don't need your insults and name-calling.

Ok. About ur lifestyle and expository series, noted!

How about a little word of advice  for searching gentlemen cos I know we have single men here too. Most of the ladies would marry from here so as not to make wrong choices, what advice do you have for the men?
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Ok. About your lifestyle and expository series, noted!

How about a little word of advice  for searching gentlemen cos I know we have single men here too. Most of the ladies would marry from here so as not to make wrong choices, what advice do you have for the men?

My advice for men? Well, I don't think I would be in the best position to speak on that. Why don't you help with that. And what expository series r u talking abt? Is it ada girls?
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2011
@Poster In as much as I agree with you, I only Disagree on one thing. . . . Generalizing! Cut some slack on that! ALL LADIES are not the Same! I have a first hand Experience that is Directly Opposite to what you posted! Or are you also trying to say that there are no Men in the Gold Digging Department? You see, when you say all Ladies how do u Expect the "Percentage" that refrain from Does acts to feel? undecided  Just Saying. . . smiley
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2011
@sexkillz- nna na wa o shocked ;o I never wrote "all ladies" nor did I generalize. I said, "all these ladies can do is, " I never did generalize oo!

All I did was state a point cos some certain ladies are making me guilty by offloading their shytt on me, yet it seems they were the erring party.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2011
I know how beachy most ladies can be! I know how it feels to be handed that kind of treatment from a lady. Just makes me wanna break the neck of every lady i see! angry embarassed embarassed But then there are Good ones! I'm happy you Found one and got married to her! smiley. . . That Said, Oya open a Thread and share ya testimony so that Guys would stop thinking Ladies are the Same! smiley
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by MrsChima(f): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2011
The funny thing about all of this is THE BOYS are the ones online begging NOT THE WOMEN. lipsrsealed
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2011
@sexkillz- loooooooool. I aint opening no thread on this one. Use your imagination. Anything whey ur mind imagine,na the tori be that.

@mrs chima- u don come again oo! Whether na d boys or the girls dey beg for relationship, leave martha for matthias make him go kporsh am for house. The thing whey I dey talk be say make some girls no too dey look for something whey dey too high. Make dem coolu down take am jejely.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Mynd44: 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2011
@190, Is it true that yo can be banned for toasting a moderator's BABE! Will it not be abuse of powers. Its not like I am accusing anyone here oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. / What Do You Miss The Most About Being In A Relationship / Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.