Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada (23272 Views)

I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by Selfmotivated: 4:05pm On May 05, 2022
Any opportunity to jakpa out of this Godforsaken country is highly welcome.
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by ibechris(m): 4:07pm On May 05, 2022
j3r3myk3n:

grin How boss?

Without emailing you, how do we go about this?

I just gave u a tip.
U can find out how to go about it yourself
The one I bought 5million naira last year is now going for 10 million naira.
Two shops I bought last year for one million naira each is now going for 3.2million naira each with I beg.

There is so much money in Nigeria only if u know what u are doing.

All these are in Abuja.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by hotplate: 4:10pm On May 05, 2022
where you for see the money?
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by Nickelodeon93: 4:12pm On May 05, 2022
fortz007:
Good evening fam. I believe everyone’s doing okay. Please I’m caught in a dilemma. I have up to 5m and i have two options.
1. Get a high paying fed job
2. Go for msc programme in canada.
I believe everyone’s mature enough here to share their candid opinion.
I’ll be reading the comments. Thank you!
are you mad or something.?? If you dey stay for eastern Nigeria now or anywhere at all and you no dey use security or convoy Waka but you get option to japa still come dey ask this question then you are mad
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by manny4u(m): 4:12pm On May 05, 2022
Move to Canada and find a federal job with Canadian govt. Your kids will thank you. This country is useless.
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by Jalaw: 4:14pm On May 05, 2022
SanctifiedSista:

Honestly, it's all your mindset
If u have the mindset of Christ that u are a solution provider and have d Spirit of GOD showing u how to turn 5milion to 5Billion also mixed with patience and faith in HIM, pls stay in Nigeria

Cultivating it is so simple ..enrol in the school of the Spirit by listening to koinonia msgs and attending living Faith church winners chapel..highly recommended

Even if u want to go abroad, still ask Holy Spirit Personally dear...u will not make a mistake
How do I know HE has answered ? Peace of mind and rest, also u begin to see GOD's hand make a way even wen it seems impossible

Congratulations
People like you makes Christianity look like a joke

2 Likes

Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by Seniorwriter(m): 4:15pm On May 05, 2022
j3r3myk3n:

Na that IELTS I dey find like this. Where do I start from? undecided

You dont really need ielts to migrate.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by Bigfish121(m): 4:17pm On May 05, 2022
Since it's a federal job then you should be in Abuja or so.Use the money venture into business and take the federal job.Abroad life is not that easy.

1 Like

Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by Kwara1stson: 4:24pm On May 05, 2022
fortz007:
what kind of business sir?Please
open a Pharmacy premises. I'm a Pharmacist we can discuss further.
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by Ejiod(m): 4:28pm On May 05, 2022
fortz007:
Good evening fam. I believe everyone’s doing okay. Please I’m caught in a dilemma. I have up to 5m and i have two options.
If you are not earning above 700k per month please move to Canada

1 Like

Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by shantti(m): 4:43pm On May 05, 2022
j3r3myk3n:

Can I dm.

Me too dey find how to japa sef
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by Deypawl: 4:53pm On May 05, 2022
fortz007:

5million is so small for one who wants to go for an MSc in Canada. Except if you have a sponsor who has over N10 million as proof of funds. Just your N5million will not get you a visa. For more info on this contact me.
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by Orenike: 4:54pm On May 05, 2022
Why not move to Norway, I heard their universities are tuition free for international students.

NORWAY is the new canada.

Do your own research! wink
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by lavenjcrown(m): 5:00pm On May 05, 2022
wow.. i thought Buhari said there is no vacant for any federal job.
bro.. please come and show me the way. i'm dying here.
fortz007:
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by Spherical77(m): 5:32pm On May 05, 2022
yemi1504:

Yes he can and I think now, you don't have to apply for a separate work permit unlike before. He should check if this is true. Though the limit for the work permit is 20 hours per week in school session and no limits during holidays.

Besides, if he is middle-aged (at most 35), why not go for the Canada PR Express Entry program instead? He should be able to get above the minimum points (67 out of 100) and will just need to read and get above 8 band for IELTS which he can surely prepare for and make.
I thought you need a Masters degree and some years work experience to qualify putting in for Canada PR
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by DrObum(m): 5:40pm On May 05, 2022
SanctifiedSista:

Honestly, it's all your mindset
If u have the mindset of Christ that u are a solution provider and have d Spirit of GOD showing u how to turn 5milion to 5Billion also mixed with patience and faith in HIM, pls stay in Nigeria

Cultivating it is so simple ..enrol in the school of the Spirit by listening to koinonia msgs and attending living Faith church winners chapel..highly recommended

Even if u want to go abroad, still ask Holy Spirit Personally dear...u will not make a mistake
How do I know HE has answered ? Peace of mind and rest, also u begin to see GOD's hand make a way even wen it seems impossible

Congratulations
My dear, religion has hooked you badly.
May God no slow them chop you ooo.
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by nicerod(m): 5:41pm On May 05, 2022
Connected1:

Una no get website?
Zylusgroup.c.o.m

If u need any assistance or enquiries let me know
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by nicerod(m): 5:43pm On May 05, 2022
Positiveme2020:

Scam
It's not a scam we are into real estate we are using ur money to build houses

I will like to take u for site inspection all bill on me
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by nicerod(m): 5:44pm On May 05, 2022
jesmond3945:
no be only zylus group. Seun ban this ponzi guy.

It's no ponzi
Zylusgroup.co.m
Will enlightened u more
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by frozen70(f): 5:59pm On May 05, 2022
fortz007:

Get that federal job first then plan to further your education by going on study leave with out pay

But you must have put in a number of years in the service before requesting for that

Alternatively get the job ams do your masters here

Plan for vacation, go twice then decide whether to leave the job and relocate permanently or just going for visits
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by Alaganature09(m): 5:59pm On May 05, 2022
Baba to be sincere this country is finished so I would advise you to leave for Canada instead of the federal job... you will thank me later.
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by Positiveme2020: 6:20pm On May 05, 2022
[quote author=nicerod post=112552438]
It's not a scam we are into real estate we are using ur money to build houses

I will like to take u for site inspection all bill on me[/quote
Where is the site
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by ralmix(m): 6:25pm On May 05, 2022
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by KingEzo: 6:35pm On May 05, 2022
Please go to Canada.
please.
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by viyon02: 7:03pm On May 05, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
As an int'l student he needs proof of funds for at least a year before he can get a study permit.
He can easily get level 14 civil servant as sponsor who earn above #100000 and then use his bank statement for over 6month now.
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by JaphNice(m): 7:07pm On May 05, 2022
ibechris:

I just gave u a tip.
U can find out how to go about it yourself
The one I bought 5million naira last year is now going for 10 million naira.
Two shops I bought last year for one million naira each is now going for 3.2million naira each with I beg.

There is so much money in Nigeria only if u know what u are doing.

All these are in Abuja.
wow what a sweet business bro..which side of Abj abeg o need this kind of business too sir
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by ibechris(m): 7:16pm On May 05, 2022
JaphNice:
wow what a sweet business bro..which side of Abj abeg o need this kind of business too sir

Fo1 building material market and fo1 residential area.

All in Kubwa.
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by jesmond3945: 7:26pm On May 05, 2022
nicerod:

It's no ponzi
Zylusgroup.co.m
Will enlightened u more

ewu
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by Blue86(m): 7:30pm On May 05, 2022
The bible says,
This say Jehovah, the Holy one of Israel, your redeemer.
I am Jehovah, which teaches you to profit, and leads you in the way that you should go.

That's for you, if you are a Christian.
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by lookingfly: 8:04pm On May 05, 2022
fortz007:
Japa!!!......you won't regret it.
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by toxtimmy: 8:12pm On May 05, 2022
How much is 5million naira in Canadian dollars? how much is the cheapest Msc program in Canada? What is the cost of living (rent/food) for
the duration of the Msc program? now you do the balance sheet and see if it is a plus or minus?

however, look for scholarship and you might just be damn lucky.

fortz007:
How do you mean sir? Please explain
Re: Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada by Mandyoluchi(m): 8:12pm On May 05, 2022
Buy a mini bus of 3 or 3.5m. Give it to a good driver to run interstate with it. Just dey house dey cash out on a weekly basis. Transportation is bae bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Sss 2016 Recruitment / Recruitment Into Nigeria Army 75 Regular Intake Is On / Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.