Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. (23979 Views)

Hugo Academy Graduate Trainee 2022 By Hugo Technologies / Cardinalstone Graduate Trainee (2021) - Investment Management / TOTAL Nigeria Plc Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. by ObiAda14: 7:40am On Jul 07, 2022
Re: 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. by Christiana9: 7:51am On Jul 07, 2022
How do we know the answers to these questions?
Re: 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. by As123456789: 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
Has anyone done theirs yet, please share..
Re: 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. by Rastafryrice: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
what's this Ernst about? is it for all graduates?
Re: 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. by Kennyortega(f): 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
i think we should study test gorillas questions on their website on youtube cos EY just started using them this year. they werent using test Goriila before.
Re: 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. by Christiana9: 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
Why is this thread quiet??
Re: 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. by Donwizzypro: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Christiana9:
Why is this thread quiet??
Lol, should we be making noise before?
Re: 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. by Donwizzypro: 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
Took a test on TestGorrilla recently. Their questions are actually fair but now it’s based on the company and the test I took asked for access to my webcam so it’s going to be recorded to make sure there is no cheating.

1 Like

Re: 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. by Quyum: 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hi Guys, please is calculator allowed for the assessment?
Re: 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. by Tofunmi22(f): 2:10am On Jul 09, 2022
Quyum:
Hi Guys, please is calculator allowed for the assessment?
Read through the instructions and guidelines on how to answer the tests
Calculator is allowed
Re: 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. by Christiana9: 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
My issue is those questions that have

Nola is taller than bisi who is the shortest? ��
Re: 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. by Christiana9: 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2022

How do I get materials with answers?
Re: 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. by Rastafryrice: 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
Christiana9:
How do I get materials with answers?
send me a message on WhatsApp
Re: 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. by Salientsinmi: 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
Does anyone has solution to the questions?
Re: 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. by Salientsinmi: 2:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
I have written the test. I wish everyone the best of luck.

Please note that the questions are not really similar to the past questions shared on this thread. The critical reasoning will be easy for those that have attempted psychometric tests before and the numerical is not too technical.

Don't waste your time preparing, just go and write it and hope for the best. You can only prepare to boost your confidence, not with the hope of seeing repeated questions.

Goodluck guys grin

1 Like

Re: 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. by Donwizzypro: 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
Salientsinmi:

Please note that the questions are not really similar to the past questions shared on this thread. The critical reasoning will be easy for those that have attempted psychometric tests before and the numerical is not too technical.

Don't waste your time preparing, just go and write it and hope for the best. You can only prepare to boost your confidence, not with the hope of seeing repeated questions.

Goodluck guys grin
Goodluck to you as well. Can somebody go back and forth between questions? Like maybe skip a question and come back to it?
Re: 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. by Salientsinmi: 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
Donwizzypro:

Goodluck to you as well. Can somebody go back and forth between questions? Like maybe skip a question and come back to it?

No, that’s not possible.
Re: 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. by ObiAda14: 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
Salientsinmi:

Goodluck guys grin

Thanks man
Re: 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. by Damilolahassan1: 8:21am On Jul 11, 2022
Salientsinmi:
Does anyone has solution to the questions?
Salientsinmi:

Goodluck guys grin
[quote author=Salientsinmi post=114595202]I have written the test. I wish everyone the best of luck.

Goodluck to you too
Please is it a video test?
Re: 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. by Miranda1: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2022
Please for those that have written the test. Did u get any confirmation mail afterwards or something like that?
Re: 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. by Salientsinmi: 9:54am On Jul 11, 2022
[quote author=Damilolahassan1 post=114617096][/quote]

your video will be needed during the test.
Re: 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. by Donwizzypro: 11:24am On Jul 11, 2022
Miranda1:
Please for those that have written the test. Did u get any confirmation mail afterwards or something like that?
Nope just that “you have completed the test and can now close this window” message at the end of the test. No email afterwards.
Re: 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. by Tofunmi22(f): 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
[quote author=Damilolahassan1 post=114617096][/quote]

No, It was not a video test. But your camera and audio must be enabled.
Re: 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. by Christiana9: 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
how do i get your number smiley
Rastafryrice:

send me a message on WhatsApp
Re: 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. by Alienist: 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
Salientsinmi:

Goodluck guys grin
Re: 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. by Nickyyinky: 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
Please for people that have written the test, do you think it is good to make use of phone to write the test?
Re: 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. by Donwizzypro: 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nickyyinky:
Please for people that have written the test, do you think it is good to make use of phone to write the test?
No at all. It’s best you use a laptop so that you can get the questions on a full screen and won’t have to be scrolling left and right to read questions so you don’t waste your time.

1 Like

Re: 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. by Christiana9: 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
who else have written? abeg share update
Re: 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. by Christiana9: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2022
Is there comprehension passage?
Re: 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. by Donwizzypro: 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
Christiana9:
Yeah short comprehensions after which you would see a statement and you would have to decide whether it’s true or false or can not be determined. So you have to be able to scan through the comprehension quickly for the important information to make your decision.
Re: 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. by Donwizzypro: 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Christiana9:
Just write the test and hope for the best.
Re: 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. by Christiana9: 10:04am On Jul 13, 2022
Mehn the time was so fast ooo, let just hope for the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Deaf Man Crushed To Death In Delta State. Graphic Photos / Man Drowns In A River In Katsina-Ala, Benue While Swimming With Friends / 9 Ways To Become More Productive And Successful In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.