Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Best way to gain weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best way to gain weight (273 Views)

Gain Weight The Fenugreek Way! / How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / 6 Healthy Ways To Gain Weight Really Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best way to gain weight by Suga101: 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
Please advise
Re: Best way to gain weight by Enskynelson(m): 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
Try and see a dentist first. Most MO are as a result of bacteria in the mouth. Hope u are not the always-fasting type. It makes u more likely to have that. Eat Well and drink plenty of water. Floss your teeth after meals. Please check for the meaning as it does not mean to flush your mouth with water.
You may be advised to take more fruits and avoid garlic etc.
Re: Best way to gain weight by GreatSuccess: 4:38am On Apr 30, 2022
Go to a dentist and let him do a scaling and polishing process on your teeth and tongue. You will thank me later.
Re: Best way to gain weight by babaalagbo11(m): 5:13am On Apr 30, 2022
Suga101:
Good day my fellow Nairalanders.
Please help me, I think I have bad breath it's really embarrassing. Since we got married my wife has refused to kiss me and so on.

I have tried brushing my teeth and tongue three times a day. My tongue is very pink my teeth is neat. It keeps me wondering why I still have mouth Odour. Please help me with solutions.
halitosis is not about brushing your teeth... check my signature for herbal solution

(1) (Reply)

The Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive / Effects Of Stress On The Male Body System. / Pls Help Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.