Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! (22571 Views)

Tiny Snake I Killed This Evening Close To My Window / The World Will End 12th April 2020 At Night – Prophet David Uwuor / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by israelp(m): 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
HRprof:

TotoFuker you need to man up no be only to F*ck woman you go get muscle Ordinary cat you can not chase away
u know weda those cats fit b some of the women e don fvck?

1 Like

Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by SeriouslySense(m): 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
You are lucky, i wish a cat will come and meow at my window.

It was one cat and now there are two, are you kidding me, this is wonderful., It could be mother and child. or just two cats

I want a nice cat to meow
. wink wink wink

It means, wonderful things, O the melody, why can't cats come and cry for me, kai.

Give the cats some food, they are thinking beings.

Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by Truvelisback(m): 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
T0T0fucker:
it started last 2wesks, steady crying...I can't sleep at all.. always wakes me at night.
surprisingly today it used to be one.

now it's two, crying all throughout the night like you mistake it for a human being

is there a sign or omen?

what can I do?
It's a bad sign. It could be that someone around or close to u wants to die or is abt to die.
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by SeriouslySense(m): 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
Or probably they are hungry, and they think someone may give them food, or they are just testing the person, maybe the person will be good to them. Next time this cats should relocate and come to cry for me abeg.

Truvelisback:
It's a bad sign. It could be that someone around or close to u wants to die or is abt to die.
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by Elidrisy20: 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
RIP to you
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by Electrochemistry(m): 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
Set a trap for them since they refuse to leave your window. This way you may catch them alive

Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by Elliotwaveforec: 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
Sunnyski:
They cry at my window at night too but I always go out and chase them... They they will run, stopped and looked at me in a very bad way...
Sometimes if I can't go out I will shot at them and they take off...

They cry like human beings... Real human voices
Don't wait for a cat to turn around and look at you; it's 3 years of stagnation.
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by Muna400(f): 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
Time to carry your bible.. Get down on ur knees and start praying
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by Elliotwaveforec: 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
PerfectlyPerfect:

It's kinda silly to be a Muslim or CHristian or any other religion and still not believe in witchcraft
I dey tell you. They claim to be Christians and Muslims and don't believe in witchcrafts; it's so funny!
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by 9jausedauto: 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
That's what we told my dad, daddy abeg forgot dat talk cat cry for ur window no mean anything, sadly he dead mysteriously weeks later
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by GoshenNLA(m): 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
T0T0fucker:
it started last 2wesks, steady crying...I can't sleep at all.. always wakes me at night.

now it's two, crying all throughout the night like you mistake it for a human being

is there a sign or omen?

what can I do?
Had a similar experience this last month
I paid the watchman in my area to help chase them, he killed one, others fled, that’s the end
Those cats were crying like baby ni oo
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by headbasher96(m): 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
pseudonomer:

But for abroad, where they have lots of cats, cats don’t cry at anyone’s window, it’s rare. It’s only in Nigeria.

My mama then would start a vigil and fasting, surprisingly, the cat would leave after the second day and not come back.

And there’s something I noticed and personally witnessed, but it’s about dogs, when dogs cry at night, someone in that area is about to die… I read/heard dogs can sense a lot of strange things like ghost or stuffs… it’s scientifically proven, not the ghost part though.

What I’ve noticed about science and spiritualism is that, they coexisted. Hate it or leave it.
backwardness e no start from u sha
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by headbasher96(m): 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
VIKTO83:
So in ur study of animal and it's characteristics they taught u that 2 cats mate at a particular spot and make such unholy noise always for 2weeks and more.
We are Africans and we have fashioned our fate through events and omen.
Pls OP be serious with ur spiritual life. Such thing cannot be far from witchcraft or sign of bad thing to happen.
Don't let anyone make u look at it as common thing.

[q1uote author=headbasher96 post=112391178]Cat cry when having sex it seems they find your window area more condusive there is no witchcraft there its their natural behaviour youtube and google comes in handy.

African man will remain backward look at somebody above me boldly writing witchcraft pls study your animals to know their characteristics so that u wont associate a natural behaviour with superstition.
oga research and come back
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by headbasher96(m): 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
PerfectlyPerfect:

It's kinda silly to be a Muslim or CHristian or any other religion and still not believe in witchcraft
will u believe if i say cat meat is sweet
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by headbasher96(m): 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
VIKTO83:
So in ur study of animal and it's characteristics they taught u that 2 cats mate at a particular spot and make such unholy noise always for 2weeks and more.
We are Africans and we have fashioned our fate through events and omen.
Pls OP be serious with ur spiritual life. Such thing cannot be far from witchcraft or sign of bad thing to happen.
Don't let anyone make u look at it as common thing.

[q1uote author=headbasher96 post=112391178]Cat cry when having sex it seems they find your window area more condusive there is no witchcraft there its their natural behaviour youtube and google comes in handy.

African man will remain backward look at somebody above me boldly writing witchcraft pls study your animals to know their characteristics so that u wont associate a natural behaviour with superstition.
do u know that cat meat is very sweet
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by headbasher96(m): 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
pseudonomer:

But for abroad, where they have lots of cats, cats don’t cry at anyone’s window, it’s rare. It’s only in Nigeria.

My mama then would start a vigil and fasting, surprisingly, the cat would leave after the second day and not come back.

And there’s something I noticed and personally witnessed, but it’s about dogs, when dogs cry at night, someone in that area is about to die… I read/heard dogs can sense a lot of strange things like ghost or stuffs… it’s scientifically proven, not the ghost part though.

What I’ve noticed about science and spiritualism is that, they coexisted. Hate it or leave it.
tinubu mentality
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by frozen70(f): 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
T0T0fucker:

is there a sign or omen?

what can I do?

Get a fish and poison it , the cat will eat it and that's the end of the unwanted visit
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by headbasher96(m): 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
Emperor88:
The most domesticated animal in France are cats but here we see them as witches and wizards...our educational system has failed...I will advice the O.P to watch my cats from hell on discovery family and stop this witchcraft of a thing.
na people like op them the use their destiny buy private jet

1 Like

Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by Mayeldah(m): 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
Change your Nairaland profile name to something responsible and they will stop crying at night

Nama!
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by dododawa1: 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
Cry back.
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
T0T0fucker:

is there a sign or omen?

what can I do?

Go search for it at night joor. See for yourself then know what to do.
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by Daroldigits: 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
Is a serious problem don't joke with it...i have experienced such before...is a spiritual issue...move out of the house first...
T0T0fucker:
it is like a human being voice
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by ieebrahima: 3:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
Feed them always
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by Quaddafi29: 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
Simply place poison for them and have ur peace back. That was what I used to solve same issue where I was living. Or are u an unknown gunman?
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by Bbbw: 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
Really
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by Evidenx(m): 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
T0T0fucker:

is there a sign or omen?

what can I do?
NA witchcraft activities ooo,if u dey swim in sin,remove hand out then u go fit do anything weh go work against them.

Take salt pour for water,add anointing oil join them go sprinkle am for the place weh them dey cry. If he nor work na becos sin dey ur life. REPENT!

1 Like

Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by SeriouslySense(m): 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
No wonder we are very backward, and people think that you can get rich by ritual, by killing another person.

We have become self centered, full of superstition, and lack unity. Very negative

Is it only in Africa that cats cry, continuous education is very important. Its hard to remove the village people from the genes, when we can be embracing village Angels.

Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
headbasher96:
will u believe if i say cat meat is sweet
I would believe you. I've not eaten cat meat before but I've seen plenty nairalanders eat snake. Nigerians can eat anything. If aliens landed in Nigeria they'll probably end up in a pot
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by Uniquetani1(f): 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
T0T0fucker:
how do I know?

Are you not a Nigerian?
Cat are agent of witches. You need to pray
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by Lucymercy: 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
T0T0fucker:

is there a sign or omen?

what can I do?
Is a sign someone is about to die probably an elderly person. I was sleeping at night away from home when my wife called me around 2am and when l pick up the phone she asked me one stupid question which l can't remember now and within me l was taken aback and I said to her you woke me up for this?she apologize and bid me sweet dream with a prayer..It was when I got home she told me the real reason she made that call....our neighbor dog came over to our door step at night and spend the whole night crying which my wife knew as. a bad omen she make that call to make sure l am alright and it was later we learn about the passing away of our neighbor elderly mother that particular night. The dog cry and wailing have been for her.
Re: Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! by Exodora: 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
De never born that cat, I don’t mind staying awake the whole night waiting for the cat.
Be it bird or any animal that disturbs my sleep na God go punish am that night cause I go sure wait for ram as long as I have my torch light with me.
Last week I heard a sound like that of snoring close to my window listened to where the noise was coming from not minding the time I came out and throw a stone to that direction and then discovered it was a bird.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are You Addicted To? / Shocking Revelations Show That “ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige Etc / Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.