Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Urgent- I Need To Recover Pictures From Samsung Fold 3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Urgent- I Need To Recover Pictures From Samsung Fold 3 (1093 Views)

"No Samsung Fold, No Entry" - Nigerian Big Boys Flaunt Samsung Folds Phones / My Experience after Switching from Samsung devices to an iPhone / Samsung’s Foldable Phone Is The Galaxy Fold, Starting At N714,780 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent- I Need To Recover Pictures From Samsung Fold 3 by Ralphlauren(m): 8:47am On Apr 30, 2022
I bought a Samsung Fold 3 5G about a month ago and I decided to do a factory reset.

Unfortunately, I didn't realise I had not backed up my pictures on Google drive or Google photos.

I need to recover my pictures.

Please can anyone help with step by step instructions on how to recover the lost pictures following a factory reset?

I will handsomely reward anyone that gives me a solution that actually works. Thank you
Re: Urgent- I Need To Recover Pictures From Samsung Fold 3 by Ralphlauren(m): 9:15am On Apr 30, 2022
Dragnet, please can you help?
Re: Urgent- I Need To Recover Pictures From Samsung Fold 3 by Extratyre01(m): 9:16am On Apr 30, 2022
If you have a mail logged in during all this while and you still have Access to the mail, I can help you out, For a token, as nothing is no longer free in the country. You'll get back your files
Re: Urgent- I Need To Recover Pictures From Samsung Fold 3 by Ralphlauren(m): 9:30am On Apr 30, 2022
Yes. I was logged into my Gmail.

If I can successfully recover the files, I will pay you.

Meanwhile, i have checked my google drive and google photos. Theres nothing there.

Extratyre01:
If you have a mail logged in during all this while and you still have Access to the mail, I can help you out, For a token, as nothing is no longer free in the country. You'll get back your files
Re: Urgent- I Need To Recover Pictures From Samsung Fold 3 by Extratyre01(m): 9:40am On Apr 30, 2022
Yo bro, I know you can't get it in drive or Google photos but I'll fetch the pictures out for you, 3options
1. I'm available to physical meet up and I'll recover your files.
2. If the email is not your personal mail, I mean you can drop the password, send to me, I'll fetch and send some of the pics to you to show its possible.
3. Pay me 5k,I'll guide you on how to go about it yourself
Re: Urgent- I Need To Recover Pictures From Samsung Fold 3 by Ralphlauren(m): 9:45am On Apr 30, 2022
Extratyre01:
Yo bro, I know you can't get it in drive or Google photos but I'll fetch the pictures out for you, 3options
1. I'm available to physical meet up and I'll recover your files.
2. If the email is not your personal mail, I mean you can drop the password, send to me, I'll fetch and send some of the pics to you to show its possible.
3. Pay me 5k,I'll guide you on how to go about it yourself

Sighs.

We are not in the same location so I can't meet up with you.

You need to explain what I need to do and if it works, 5k is chicken change compared to what I will pay.
Re: Urgent- I Need To Recover Pictures From Samsung Fold 3 by Extratyre01(m): 9:51am On Apr 30, 2022
Ralphlauren:

Sighs.

We are not in the same location so I can't meet up with you.

You need to explain what I need to do and if it works, 5k is chicken change compared to what I will pay.

Drop me your contact man, if you can give the mail info, at least to prove myself.

I've vowed never to do a pay when done deal with anyone here on nairaland anymore except they are ready to meet up!

If it's chicken feed then you can drop it, I'll get your files back, give this a benefit of doubt
Re: Urgent- I Need To Recover Pictures From Samsung Fold 3 by Ralphlauren(m): 9:58am On Apr 30, 2022
Extratyre01:

Drop me your contact man, if you can give the mail info, at least to prove myself.

I've vowed never to do a pay when done deal with anyone here on nairaland anymore except they are ready to meet up!

If it's chicken feed then you can drop it, I'll get your files back, give this a benefit of doubt

You are a joker. Please get off my mention.

1 Like

Re: Urgent- I Need To Recover Pictures From Samsung Fold 3 by Lexusgs430: 10:04am On Apr 30, 2022
Ralphlauren:
I bought a Samsung Fold 3 5G about a month ago and I decided to do a factory reset.

Unfortunately, I didn't realise I had not backed up my pictures on Google drive or Google photos.

Please can anyone help with step by step instructions on how to recover the lost pictures following a factory reset?

I will handsomely reward anyone that gives me a solution that actually works. Thank you

I can't guarantee this would work.......... Download an app called disk digger...... Hopefully, it digs some pictures up .......
Re: Urgent- I Need To Recover Pictures From Samsung Fold 3 by Ralphlauren(m): 10:16am On Apr 30, 2022
Lexusgs430:

I can't guarantee this would work.......... Download an app called disk digger...... Hopefully, it digs some pictures up .......

I downloaded this yesterday. It didn't work. Although it was saying I need to root the device. No idea how to do this.

1 Like

Re: Urgent- I Need To Recover Pictures From Samsung Fold 3 by Lexusgs430: 10:21am On Apr 30, 2022
Ralphlauren:

I downloaded this yesterday. It didn't work. Although it was saying I need to root the device. No idea how to do this.

Once you root it, it knocks knox out...... But it should recover some pictures.....

Take a those phone shops on the high street for rooting..... Rooting would probably cost £30.00.....
Re: Urgent- I Need To Recover Pictures From Samsung Fold 3 by folake4u(f): 10:26am On Apr 30, 2022
Ralphlauren:

Hi Ralph.
Probably ask qtguru. He uses a Samsung.
Maybe he has an idea on this.
Re: Urgent- I Need To Recover Pictures From Samsung Fold 3 by Extratyre01(m): 10:28am On Apr 30, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Once you root it, it knocks knox out...... But it should recover some pictures.....

Take a those phone shops on the high street for rooting..... Rooting would probably cost £30.00.....
He should not root the device before digging out the files
Re: Urgent- I Need To Recover Pictures From Samsung Fold 3 by Ralphlauren(m): 10:40am On Apr 30, 2022
Lexusgs430:

I'm currently on the phone with Samsung to arrange a replacement. Unfortunately, the purchase is out of the 21 days cooling off period [ended 3 days ago]

There's a minor screen bleed which I don't understand how that has happened as it didn't drop.

I'm worried rooting it might invalidate the warranty.
Re: Urgent- I Need To Recover Pictures From Samsung Fold 3 by Ralphlauren(m): 10:41am On Apr 30, 2022
folake4u:

Hi Ralph.

Thank you.

Qtguru
Please can you help? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Urgent- I Need To Recover Pictures From Samsung Fold 3 by Lexusgs430: 10:43am On Apr 30, 2022
Ralphlauren:

I'm currently on the phone with Samsung to arrange a replacement. Unfortunately, the purchase is out of the 21 days cooling off period [ended 3 days ago]

There's a minor screen bleed which I don't understand how that has happened as it didn't drop.

I'm worried rooting it might invalidate the warranty.

Rooting invalidates the warranty..........

Any fold device, is a very fragile device. Anything can go wrong, at anytime.......

Reason I choose a pixel 6 pro, when I upgraded my Samsung flip ,.....
Re: Urgent- I Need To Recover Pictures From Samsung Fold 3 by Extratyre01(m): 10:43am On Apr 30, 2022
Ralphlauren:

Thank you.
what's your number Ralph
Re: Urgent- I Need To Recover Pictures From Samsung Fold 3 by Ralphlauren(m): 10:56am On Apr 30, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Rooting invalidates the warranty..........

Any fold device, is a very fragile device. Anything can go wrong, at anytime.......

Reason I choose a pixel 6 pro, when I upgraded my Samsung flip ,.....

Yeah, I paid for 2 years insurance cover which covers accidental damage. I just didn't a screen bleed so soon. The phone is barely a month old.
Re: Urgent- I Need To Recover Pictures From Samsung Fold 3 by Lexusgs430: 11:19am On Apr 30, 2022
Ralphlauren:

Yeah, I paid for 2 years insurance cover which covers accidental damage. I just didn't a screen bleed so soon. The phone is barely a month old.

The wonders of foldable fragile technology........ wink
Re: Urgent- I Need To Recover Pictures From Samsung Fold 3 by Ralphlauren(m): 11:27am On Apr 30, 2022
Lexusgs430:

The wonders of foldable fragile technology........ wink

It's a lovely phone though with superb camera quality. That's the only reason I'm not dragging Samsung to collect their phone and issue me a refund.
Re: Urgent- I Need To Recover Pictures From Samsung Fold 3 by Lexusgs430: 11:30am On Apr 30, 2022
Ralphlauren:

It's a lovely phone though with superb camera quality. That's the only reason I'm not dragging Samsung to collect their phone and issue me a refund.

If camera quality is a measure, Google Pixel 6 Pro, nah bàbá.......

Collect your money and get pixelated......... wink
Re: Urgent- I Need To Recover Pictures From Samsung Fold 3 by Ralphlauren(m): 11:58am On Apr 30, 2022
Lexusgs430:

If camera quality is a measure, Google Pixel 6 Pro, nah bàbá.......

Collect your money and get pixelated......... wink

It's not foldable though grin
Re: Urgent- I Need To Recover Pictures From Samsung Fold 3 by Lexusgs430: 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
Ralphlauren:

It's not foldable though grin

It took me a while to tear away from foldable too..... But my Samsung flip started wearing at the flip ......

I also enjoyed my Motorola Razr 5G, but when Pixel was launched..... I dumped both in my cupboard...... cheesy
Re: Urgent- I Need To Recover Pictures From Samsung Fold 3 by qtguru(m): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
folake4u:

Hi Ralph.

Hmmm it will be hard without a backup sorry
Re: Urgent- I Need To Recover Pictures From Samsung Fold 3 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
Ralphlauren:

if your device is beneath android 5 then apps like king root can ROOT it for you.

But if its above then you need to use magisk(which is complex and might BRICK the phone)
Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Urgent- I Need To Recover Pictures From Samsung Fold 3 by Ralphlauren(m): 7:20am On May 01, 2022
Valkan:

if your device is beneath android 5 then apps like king root can ROOT it for you.

But if its above then you need to use magisk(which is complex and might BRICK the phone)
Hope this helps

Thank you. It's android 12
Re: Urgent- I Need To Recover Pictures From Samsung Fold 3 by MikeMicheal(m): 8:53am On May 01, 2022
Valkan:

Hope this helps
You actually expected Samsung FOLD 3 to be below Android 5 (lollipop) grin
Re: Urgent- I Need To Recover Pictures From Samsung Fold 3 by Nobody: 10:11am On May 01, 2022
MikeMicheal:

undecided
MikeMicheal:

no
Re: Urgent- I Need To Recover Pictures From Samsung Fold 3 by Blastedholligan: 2:32pm On May 01, 2022
I don't think you can get them back. But someone might help sha

1 Like

Re: Urgent- I Need To Recover Pictures From Samsung Fold 3 by 11Anonymous(m): 12:30pm On May 02, 2022
You can't get them back. The storage has been wiped.

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / This Is Why I Love Tecno Spark 9 / Price Of W800i Sony Ericsson?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.