Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,382 members, 7,800,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. (36871 Views)

Khafi Faces Met Police Tribunal For Going On BBNaija Show Without Permission / Khafi: MET Police Have Asked Me To Return To Work / BBNaija: Khafi Reacts To "Sack" Rumors "Met Police Expecting Me Back At Work" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. by okunwaye(m): 11:36am On Apr 30, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. by Sagefromtheeast: 11:37am On Apr 30, 2022
baralatie:

How is her dismissal good
She got her husband and fame, good for her.
They lost an officer, bad for them.
She already lost the job the moment she defied them.
Re: Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. by Shadysen: 11:39am On Apr 30, 2022
Someone should help a brother, I am a painter , if you want to make your house beautiful let me know, I am in port Harcourt, 09050990979.
Re: Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. by ShaqFu: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
The FUTURE is FEMALE. Met can go and melt down.

Nonsense. It seems the world is against women.
Like you are against common sense abi.

2 Likes

Re: Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. by djkaneo(m): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

E no go better for that man wey rape you embarassed cry

3 Likes

Re: Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 30, 2022
One of the comments in the screenshot asked if the BBN contestants did a task on who will make the most money scamming Britons. Chai, as much as it's a dig but I couldn't laugh at the poor fellow who might have fallen for one such scams

2 Likes

Re: Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. by BJanta: 11:49am On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Or melt Khafi down ?
Re: Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. by 2023NaijaVoter: 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
Is the UK Met police living in the year of our Lord 2022 or have they time lapsed back to 2019? cheesy
Re: Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. by Chuksmill(m): 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
And you're a dumb Bleep now and would remain so in the future
FutureIsFemale:

Re: Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. by Judolisco(m): 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
jametex:
Her ethnicity and ancestry affiliation should have been considered, fucking white racist

Racist for what? Dem give you order and u flaunt am.. She lucky say dem no dismiss am sef... They didn't dismiss her because she was black instead... Dem no wan make she come dey shout racism online like u
Re: Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. by illuminutty: 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
Talk about eating your cake and having it. She even got married in the course of the brouhaha.
Re: Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. by haslaw(m): 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Yello1:
She gat it all, d fame and her job still intact. Great

True sha
Re: Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. by haslaw(m): 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
jametex:
Her ethnicity and ancestry affiliation should have been considered, fucking white racist

Maybe that was why she wasn't sacked.
Re: Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. by GreenGeen(m): 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
naptu2:
See previous thread here: Khafi Faces Met Police Tribunal For Going On BBNaija Show Without Permission

I hope the moment of overjoyed of the worldly things does not hinder our way to success. Business before pleasure. Make you dey hear
Word.
https://news.sky.com/story/met-police-officer-given-final-warning-for-appearing-on-nigerias-big-brother-12602296
Re: Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. by zinaunreal(m): 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
Wow. I don't believe this.. whites are really Liberal
Re: Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. by thecommunist(m): 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
I'm still wondering why she didn't leave her work laptop back in the UK or just leave it at her office. I totally disagree with her handing over metpolice laptop to the BBA crew. That is very unprofessional!

1 Like

Re: Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. by thecommunist(m): 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
Shadysen:
Someone should help a brother, I am a painter , if you want to make your house beautiful let me know, I am in port Harcourt, 09050990979.
guys please patronize this person. I don't know him but he at least Is trying to make an honest living. Please don't ignore this. Thank you.
Re: Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. by Shadysen: 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
thecommunist:
guys please patronize this person. I don't know him but he at least Is trying to make an honest living. Please don't ignore this. Thank you.
wow...may God bless you,I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. by FashionMarket: 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
Ok we don hear
Re: Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. by Dynamicboss: 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

It's not about Future is Female, lad. If it's a guy that disrespected the law, especially black, it would have faced worst jury. Those who criticizes her severely in MET are mostly females. Even some men in the organization defended her.

Really need to meet you in person and understand your bitterness towards men. Remember you have a father and brother. Soon or maybe you have already, husband, son, nephews, etc. Take it easy on men and yourself,
Re: Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. by techWriter3: 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
Gedoni or whatever his surname is, he's very fortunate to meetings this wonderful lady
Re: Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. by thecommunist(m): 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
Shadysen:
wow...may God bless you,I appreciate.
the least we can do is to support people who are trying to make a living. God bless and prosper you. your hustsle go pay.
Re: Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. by Ashirioluwa: 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

The world is going to support women if they can follow simple instructions……. NO means No
Re: Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. by baralatie(m): 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
Dynamicboss:

It's not about Future is Female, lad. If it's a guy that disrespected the law, especially black, it would have faced worst jury. Those who criticizes her severely in MET are mostly females. Even some men in the organization defended her.

Really need to meet you in person and understand your bitterness towards men. Remember you have a father and brother. Soon or maybe you have already, husband, son, nephews, etc. Take it easy on men and yourself,
Why d you want to meet him/her/it in person?
Re: Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. by baralatie(m): 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
techWriter3:
Gedoni or whatever his surname is, he's very fortunate to meetings this wonderful lady
Dude wait for it before you start sending congratulations
Re: Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. by Shadysen: 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
thecommunist:
the least we can do is to support people who are trying to make a living. God bless and prosper you. your hustsle go pay.
amen
Re: Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. by foreshore(m): 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
Re: Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. by Donaluta(m): 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
ShaqFu:
Like she's still a cop or what exactly?

They gave her final warning ... She's still a cop ..
Re: Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. by JmyNigaa: 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
okunwaye:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Noticed this too...
Re: Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija. by frozen70(f): 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
Oyiboman69:
Their problem....

That final warning is like a time bomb on her career

Any stupid disobedience behavior from her, she will be dismissed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sarkodie And Tracy Ama Addo's White Wedding (Photos And Video) / Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video) / Afrocandy Steps Out For Grooving In The US .PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.