Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:19 PM

I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger (3170 Views)

What Would You Do If Your Partner Bought This Cloth / You Are To Dash 1million To Your Parents. How Much Goes To Mum And Dad / Which Baby Cloth Hanger Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by Cutehector(m): 10:52am On Apr 30, 2022
For free..

All you need to do is to just come pick it up at Gbagada.

Modified: hanger has been given out. End of thread.

Re: I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 30, 2022
Sure. It's better than dumping it at refuse dump

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by Greatzeus(m): 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
Look around your compound,some needs it,if you leave alone in a compound,go to your street,all the houses there,one family will be in need of it.
I don't know how much this nairaland chronic attention seeking puts on y'all pocket seriously.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nairaland chronic attention seeking indeed!

what is wrong with what he posted? you should have avoided the post if you don't need it instead commenting negatively. kai!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by meobizy(f): 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
Keep it.
Re: I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by Damojoy(m): 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
People find fault in everything! What’s wrong in putting an offer here for free ffs. What if he doesn’t relate to people in his neighborhood to the extent of offering them this kind of hanger? Or the people around him doesn’t appear to be someone that can need the hanger? Try and see from other people’s perspectives and stop assuming everyone out there are chasing clout even when you have nothing to offer people both online and offline.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
Cutehector:
For free..

Have you given it out already
Re: I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by Cutehector(m): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Have you given it out already
nope
Re: I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by hoilakes(m): 1:04pm On May 05, 2022
Thats nice of you!
Re: I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by Dollywood(m): 1:58pm On May 05, 2022
The thing looks inferior. Throw it away!
Re: I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by MAGG0T(m): 2:19pm On May 05, 2022
[s]
Cutehector:
For free..

[/s]
Re: I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by Cutehector(m): 7:21pm On May 22, 2022
qtguru:

That's my hood where in Gbagada ?
atunrase estate bro. Wow.. We can meet up for a drink. Cool with you?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by qtguru(m): 8:10pm On May 22, 2022
Cutehector:
atunrase estate bro. Wow.. We can meet up for a drink. Cool with you?

My plug dey stay close to that side, sure thing anytime bro, I stay Millenium estate very close.
Re: I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by Cutehector(m): 8:13pm On May 22, 2022
qtguru:

My plug dey stay close to that side, sure thing anytime bro, I stay Millenium estate very close.
alright sharp. How about this weekend?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by qtguru(m): 8:18pm On May 22, 2022
Cutehector:
alright sharp. How about this weekend?

Sure thing
Re: I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by Cutehector(m): 8:19pm On May 22, 2022
qtguru:

Sure thing
ok
Re: I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 09, 2022
Re: I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by Cutehector(m): 5:28am On Jun 09, 2022
Azsalami:

Brother, i really appreciate your gesture, i need urgent help from you please, i have an interview by 9am this morning and i just need 1K For transport to/fro, i dont have any hope anywhere, please do this for me, i need to go to this interview because i am currently unemployed, please help me out.
i dont like lies Azsalami.

You have an interview or you want to use the money to feed and buga, which one?

Be honest

Re: I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 09, 2022
Re: I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by Cutehector(m): 6:55am On Jun 09, 2022
Azsalami:

i swear brother, i am nt lieing, the other comment u saw was at yesterday when i havent heard anything about my interview, not like that brother, check my profile, u would see that the section i am most active on is jobs/vancacies, i am a fulltime job seeker, please help me sir
ok, show me the job invite so i can believe you

1 Like

Re: I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 09, 2022
Re: I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by Cutehector(m): 7:03am On Jun 09, 2022
Azsalami:

like i said on ur NIN CAPTURE JOB TOPIC.
i am not on whats app but i can give you the HR Phone number nd you can confirm.
09046385512, location LOKOJA.
i am doing these because i have no hope anywhere else. U can confirm sir
dem no send you invite for interview?
Re: I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 09, 2022
Re: I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 09, 2022
Re: I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 09, 2022
Hello brother

1 Like

Re: I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by GabrielVOG(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2022
Cutehector:
For free..

I’m sure it’s not available anymore?
Re: I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by Cutehector(m): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
GabrielVOG:

I’m sure it’s not available anymore?
it is.
Re: I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by Starz825(m): 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
Imagine someone going to get another person's cloth hanger only to hear say Dem don kidnap am cheesy

Ifaaaa no good oooo...
I don talk my own

If you reason to right
Make you also reason to left.....

Things dey happen
Re: I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by GabrielVOG(m): 7:43am On Oct 20, 2022
Cutehector:
it is.

Direct me nah
Re: I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by Cutehector(m): 7:48am On Oct 20, 2022
GabrielVOG:

Direct me nah
which side u dey?
Re: I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by Cutehector(m): 7:49am On Oct 20, 2022
Starz825:
Imagine someone going to get another person's cloth hanger only to hear say Dem don kidnap am cheesy

Ifaaaa no good oooo...
I don talk my own

If you reason to right
Make you also reason to left.....

Things dey happen
lmao...u funny. Effects of not having any tangible job to do. wink

1 Like

Re: I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 20, 2022
Greatzeus:
Look around your compound,some needs it,if you leave alone in a compound,go to your street,all the houses there,one family will be in need of it.
I don't know how much this nairaland chronic attention seeking puts on y'all pocket seriously.
calm down. Most of his neighbor will be like "this one don Raina us na second hand thing e wan give us" . But as it, genuine people on nairaland will go collect it and appreciate. Stop being bitter please

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Lady, Donninis Currently Under Fire On Twitter After She Dropped Screenshot / What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures / 6 Things To Never Say To Your Daughter-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.