Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal (30478 Views)

I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court / I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy / #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by ayloveit: 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_pe8Dme5xc

Did you see what we did on Wednesday?
We shook the world and still shaking it.
The energy you all are applying knows no tribe, no religion no gender.
The energy is coming from the North, South, East and West and all over the world.
The energy is united.
We’re on Tv stations, radio, blogs, youtube, every WhatsApp group, market, committees, street, hood, everywhere.
With this energy We can take back our country and fix it.
I cannot do it alone. I need you, we need you.
Nigeria needs you.
My dear Nigerians, please, I appeal to you, buy me Presidential form let's win this election.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc-XpCcMl-Q/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by Kellum: 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
ok

2 Likes

Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by OGwales(m): 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
To do what exactly?

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by Princeoflimpopo(m): 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
Joker

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by ayo2008: 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
A joker

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by tope777(m): 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
Clout thing

14 Likes

Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by LeahpaR: 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kwasia

7 Likes

Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by slawormiir: 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Presidential form kill you there

224 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by Cantonese: 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jagbajantis intete.

As it stands, if Atul Edochie contests an election for any position in his father’s house, family, clan or village, he would be roundly and unprecedentedly be defeated.

See as e make head like agama lizard own.

No be only nomination form, na qualification form.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by Vlibray: 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
Mumu man
You wey sly your wife like that . You go fit sell Nigeria

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by superemmy(m): 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
Is this one mad?

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by mickeyenglish(m): 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
This man who, before this whole saga, decided to run for the position of governor of his state, in other to chart a new course for his people yet, you people gave him little or no attention...

Now, he has decided to chart a new course for his own family and, it has suddenly become not only "shocking" but, a news worth the trend by all known ethnic nationalities and tribes within this Savage kingdom of a country..

We channeled the right energy and zeal towards the wrong cause ..

In time, indeed, mankind is in lost.

Post No Bill

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by Righthussle: 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
Correct guy. Forgive the idiots abusing you. They know nothing about life. Good luck.

As for the marriage issue, women listen to me, this is just the beginning. The other day we read how Osinachi died because she stayed put in an abusive marriage probably because in her religion, divorce is a direct ticket to their imaginary scary place called hell, now she's dead. Now Yul's decision to take a new wife is making a lot of you feel like hugging an electric transformer.

Listen, it's time to tell yourselves the truth. Not all marriage last. Accept that your marriage must not last before getting married so that when sh.i.t happen you will move on easily. Make divorce an option in your marriage. Prepare for the worst and pray it never happens. Teach yourself to understand that that sweet young man you got married to can change to become the direct opposite of the man you once loved and got married to. Plan and prepare to take care of yourself financially as a person without a husband. In marriage, spouses don't own each other. Know that your spouse has the right to be with any other woman at any time. If you notice you made a mistake in your choice of partner or you no longer find happiness being around your spouse or you notice he has change from who you onced loved. Madam leave the marriage. Dem no tie your leg. If your man decides to leave you for another woman, don't cry and curse him. Go. It's his life. It's not a crime to be with several women. You have your own life. Live it the way you like. You can also decide to leave him for another man too. But if you're in marriage for economic benefits or for status, or you got married because you can't pay your own bills then just shut up and take whatever you get. YOU ARE AT THE MERCY OF WHOEVER FEEDS YOU.

Change your orientation about marriage.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by Ihavethingstodo: 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
See cruise o cheesy cheesy

You never fixed your family and marriage well, na NIGERIA you wan fix?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by geunik(m): 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
I often wonder these things
Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by Nokio1: 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
Sell your second wife asap!!!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by harryboyng(m): 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
This is getting SERIOUS
Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by Mokason288(m): 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
[s]Did you see what we did on Wednesday?
[/s]
This boy is still enjoying attention crazy girls give to him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by Dialpad: 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
This is not acting , this is reality ...

Or is he looking for donations to take care of his new wife

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by diplomat058(m): 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
Lol. A Politician's mindset. He wants to leverage on the current wave of his marriage scandal to scoop political benefits. For an average politician, everyone, everything and every circumstance is a tool for politicking

Chai

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by mcdokwe(m): 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
Lol, you for ask us to marry second wife for you na

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by emmydrey(m): 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
Make you come marry all the Female House of Rep members finish, lol noppppeeee.... Goan take care of your 2 countries ����

37 Likes

Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by liftedud(m): 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
Yul onye guy

Yul onye cruise

Well I still dey wait cos in some years time we go hear say it was actually true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by cremedelacreme: 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
My guy don dey use Nigerians catch cruise since. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by mideyphilip: 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
angry angry
I knew this was coming
Re: Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
Attention seeker, ask your second wife and your supporters

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tacha Vs Mummy Zee: The Real Story / Comedienne Emmanuella Featured On CNN - Video / Regina Askia Spotted With Her Stunning Daughters (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.