Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine (23915 Views)

International Criminal Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Putin for war crimes / Macron Warns Against Inflammatory Words After Biden’s Remark On Putin / Putin's Nuclear Comments Lead To Rush For Iodine In Central Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by slivertongue: 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
Putin's war in ukraine was a grave mistake.The US played him and examined his power.Fortunately enough for them, he is weak as shit, with nothing to show off except empty bragging.

Point blank
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by Raph3177(m): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
Eriokanmi:
His myopic supporters won't agree on this. They'd say it's western propaganda as usual. Before Ukraine was invaded, I rated this guy so high. He shouldn't have made that move to remain respected. Nations don't take him seriously anymore.
U Obviously don’t understand this war is between Russia and nato via proxy(Ukraine).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
LadiesForever:

And you always reading and commenting on rubbish grin
Even dreaming of visa to travel to the lands of rubbish.

Rubbish kee you there.

Who's this "low life, urgent 2k, sub for me , broke ho?"

If you've been hustling a visa, good on You. But keep your misfortune to yourself and off my mentions.
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by Excuzeme: 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
Dalil8:
You think?

They have nearly the whole of eastern Ukraine under control but you think they're losing? Well we'll see...

If War was won based on Propaganda and Tweeter or other Social Media Platforms, l will say America/NATO/EU and their Puppet Ukraine, has beaten Russia hands down, grin grin

But if we judge by the pictures of Ukraine that we see, by the "crying everyday", of their President, by the number of Ukrainian Cities that are under Russian control and the fact that even in Mariupol, the Arzov Battalions in That Steel Plant are hiding behind Women and Children, using them as Human Shield, we need to give Credit to Russia (whether we like them or hate them) for facing the Americans, NATO Counries and 28 European Countries in a War where Ukriane is just Proxy.

If you can fight, you dont need to be using Children, Women and other Civilians as Human Shield.
It is a War Crime by Ukraine. Russia does not want the death of these Civilians, that is why Ukraine is still making mouth

99% of the Weapons used in Ukraine War are supplied by these Countries and America, the have provided Mercenaries and other High-Tech logistics like America jamming the GPS signals around Russia, so that Russia Missiles can miss their target!

The fact that despite all their noise, the Russian currency has not collapsed but it is rather increasing in value, post the invasion, the fact that the Europeans are now willing to pay Russia in its own currency (the Ruouble), the fact that Europeans and Americans are also suffering inflation in their country, the fact that 62days after, Russia is still launching and destroying Airports (Dombas Airport, today!) in Ukraine, the fact that not even america has the nerve to interfere directly or attack Russian forces directly, shows that Russia is a World Power and is stronger that any individual nation in that gang-Up.

If you want to measure Russia's strength as a country, let ONE COUNTRY at a time attack Russia.
Only Cowards gang-up against one person, "Man-to-Man" is how l know people show their strength.

One World Power(USA) and about thirty five other Nations, fighting just Russia .... abeg, Russia has proved itself already

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
emapeteum:

Pls come up with your own story

I don't have to.

The truth is around you . Open your eyes and use your mind.
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by sapele914(m): 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
Raph3177:

U Obviously don’t understand this war is between Russia and nato via proxy(Ukraine).
USA loves war, that is how they fund their Government, that is why they exited Afghanistan impromptu, the new warfront is in Eastern Europe.

Only some days ago, Joe Biden requested $33 billion dollars from the Senate for Ukraine, some naive mumus will think it is dash money.

That is Nigeria’s foreign debt?

You are correct, Ukraine is just a smoke screen, two weeks ago Australia warned The Solomon Islands that they would not accept Chinese Military base on their former colony, but the same Zionist hypocrites want to go & set up weapons next to Russia via Ukraine & NATO alliance.

3 Likes

Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by ObamaMessi: 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
[quote author=Teaser4 post=112404758]lol bro, usa gave who visa??
You have 7 likes, he has 125 likes.He pulled more attention than you, how are you better off? Often times I see his moniker being mentioned just to call his attention but i've not seen that with you.He's a jambite with this mentality meaning he's smartter than most of you degree holders.When he gets to your stage(age, education, exposure), you will not be a match to his shoe.Jambite here and there, is it a crime to be a jambite? Shogsman who knows better than u engaged in a healthy conversation with him.
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
[quote author=ObamaMessi post=112410980][/quote]

ObamaMessi I don’t give a fvck about you or anyone here. I type my mind and move on.

Check my profile first, drink water and go to bed. It’s hilarious you’re only concerned about his likes. Who cares

It seems you monitor ppl’s likes here on NL, I didn’t even check, I just type and move on to the next thing that catches my attention here.

Besides, I have a real life outside NL, a family to take cater for, a good life that you can only dream of, in that shithole, LIKES won’t feed me or pay my bills.

As your ancestor here on nairaland, make I lend you one kobo, don’t take everything you read here to heart…. I hope you have a life, in real life, please get your priorities right kid.

Don’t bother to reply me, I won’t read nor reply. I intentionally read this and replied. You should learn how to use NL features, it’s not that complicated.

Have a good night

Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by coolegbo(m): 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
Introducing Breathe Talks

BREATHE TALKS is an interactive, informative and educative programme on WhatsApp platform where issues relating to everyday lives are discussed. Answers to social, emotional, psychological and financial situations are discussed from time to time by season professionals in the field, and YOU!

OUR CORE AIM at BREATHE TALKS is to enable you strive and triumph in the social environment as much as we can, and collectively find a way out of the invincible obstacles in our lives, and the society at large.

Other benefits include:
* Periodic job postings (Only by the Admins)
* Birthday shout outs
* Opportunities to market your products/ services
*And many more.

Launching our first discussion on 10/05/2022. We want you to be part of it.

Join us today via this link
https:///JkujUSUWIqNDhEIfCzfrl5
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by ElijahIme1992(m): 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
This western propaganda self don tire me o... One minute Ukraine dey win the next minute you accuse Russia of committing genocide..Abeg all these American asslickers we done agree say Ukraine dey win so make Dem kill all the Russian soldiers finish since Ukraine dey win make person no come disturb me of any killings wey dey go on for Ukraine... Looooooooooool Ukraine dey win

2 Likes

Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by Krismas(m): 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
texazzpete:

Outside the initial rebel held areas, they’ve only been able to take one city of note in the East. The Ukrainian army still remains in much of the Donbas, has not been encircled or dramatically weakened and have fought Russia to a stalemate there, reaping Russian lives like wheat.

And all this while more and more weapons pour in for ukraine. Hundreds of artilllery pieces are coming in the next few weeks, with many superior to what the Russians employ. Ukraine is able to fully mobilize and prep trained reserves in the East. Russia doesn’t have that ability at all.

Things don’t look good for Russia at all
grin Ukraine has been lieing to u LOL
https:///intelslava/27405
Watch some more video game posted by Ukraine as victory over Russia grin
Check out this same fake news hyped by YouTube https://youtube.com/shorts/ZXUFgjI5_fg?feature=share grin
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by sameks08(m): 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
Mr Putin never thought it this way maybe he has learn his lessons. war no good aswear
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by kutashi: 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
Eriokanmi:
His myopic supporters won't agree on this. They'd say it's western propaganda as usual. Before Ukraine was invaded, I rated this guy so high. He shouldn't have made that move to remain respected. Nations don't take him seriously anymore.

Give it another name if it's not Western propaganda! I swear, he's even rated more high than before! USA, France, US, low budget US (Canada), and the Forty something 'Local government-countries' against just one country! Despite the nuclear-economic Sanctions and he's not on his knee yet! All of dindinrin NATO/US/EU have resorted to arm twisting to enforce their sanctions!

Abeg! He's one of the blessed! The intelligence apparatus of those nations even respect him more. They are even learning on how to embark on friendly tactical attack!
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by kollinz1234(m): 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Dalil8:
You think?

They have nearly the whole of eastern Ukraine under control but you think they're losing? Well we'll see...

nothing special about Russia having control over the whole of eastern Ukraine, which is also known as the donbass region. Russia has been controlling the region even before the war/invasion. So if after loosing thousands of his soldiers and amoury, he is still controlling just that, then what has his war achieved
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by peculiar2233: 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
Shoodboi:
Russia hasn't even declared a full all-out war in Ukraine and yet, NATO is fearful of a nuclear war.

Russia barely talks about nuclear weapons. It talks about being able to deal with NATO if they dare get into Ukraine and then NATO starts screaming about nuclear weapons.

Your mumu never do grin

1 Like

Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by kollinz1234(m): 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
Eriokanmi:
...am telling you. Now even small Czech republic, sweden and little Finland have started making plans to join NATO irrespective of Putin hating the idea
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by kollinz1234(m): 10:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
Neddstark:
Wait. No be this same Ukraine wey their soldiers dey surrender en masse to Russians?
if their soldiers de surrender enmass, why Putin never collect kyiv

Common sense
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
it seems Russia is paying some idiots to help advertise for them in Nigeria.

The more this war lasts, the more I realize that Nigeria is in some deep shit.

if many of those who can write can justify invading a country without provacation ,looting and murdering of civilians , one can now understand why blood rituals, advanced fee fraud, corruption ,kidnapping, ethnic based killings , terrorism ,rape and now beastiality is the order of the day in these country .

Jehovah help your children oh
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by ObamaMessi: 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
I don't give a flying fuck_ as to whether or not you have a life outside NL! I also don't give a damn as to whether or not u read or reply.Who is talking about family, bill or whatever here? This demented clown is going emotional and crazy.Do u think everyone wants a family like you? See how u are derailing.My point is, don't undermine his mental capability simply because he's a jambite.This same jambite gets more likes and win more attention than u a PhD holder and father of 8kids.Why are u jealouse of that guy? VictorUSA sef just ignored this classless guy which is the right thing.This guy doesn't mention u, speak about u, don't know u, what is ur problem with him?

@Teaser4
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by SouthWestBlood(m): 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
Farid24224:

Do you know that only fools will not see this as a propaganda...

Ok
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by Krismas(m): 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
Demolakay:

Continue to dey dciev urself,d same US scrambling to send weapons,wasting deir money,wen inflation is high right now in d USA? e go soon shock una.listening to propaganda is sweet to u pple ear.
grin Who told u the weapons and money America is giving Ukraine is just a give away? They will collect it back with interest
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by Krismas(m): 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
eduj:
it seems Russia is paying some idiots to help advertise for them in Nigeria.

The more this war lasts, the more I realize that Nigeria is in some deep shit.

if many of those who can write can justify invading a country without provacation ,looting and murdering of civilians , one can now understand why blood rituals, advanced fee fraud, corruption ,kidnapping, ethnic based killings , terrorism ,rape and now beastiality is the order of the day in these country .

Jehovah help your children oh
grin If u cannot see that INVASION OF UKRAINE IS UNPROVOKED mantra as serious western brainwash, then I doubt your intellectual capacity to analyze the Nigerian debacle. Deal first with the intellectual cataract in ur mental sight
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by leofab(f): 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
morikee:
Rubbish analysis Russia wey done destroyed almost half of Ukraine infrastructure and you call it losing
you ignorantly thinks Ukraine is the prize right ?
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by ocelot2006(m): 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
Is the Guardian actually observing what's happening in eastern Ukraine? The Russians are already, capturing territory, while inflicting major blows on the Ukrainians, with the Ukrainians on the Back foot.....yet they think the Russians are losing? Really??
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by afube: 11:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
subsidywise18:
Russia will win, but it would be a pyrrhic victory, and would leave them with room for a lot of self examination.

At the end, Russia is just as bad as the USA. Empire builders all of them. I hope this war teaches Nairalanders that the US, Russia, China, UK, Saudi, Iran, and all of them are not your friends, they all have interests, and if bombing Nigeria with bombs supports their interest they will do it, and with relish.

We all better wake up.

Its a dog eat dog world............you want Russia to surrender their safety and security.......when a neighbor like Ukraine invites Russia's adversary NATO for dinner........a NATO that has engineered 2 civil wars and 2 insurrections in Russia in the past 20 years..........Russia is an alpha male nation.......you think Russia is like the zoo..that is intimidated by western nations. You better start prepping for an almighty messy world war in Ukraine.....e don red.......its goin get nasty fast!
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by ken045501: 12:12am On May 01, 2022
Analyzer. He is weak in your fuccn mind
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by LadiesForever(f): 3:30am On May 01, 2022
topcatking:

Who's this "low life, urgent 2k, sub for me , broke ho?"

If you've been hustling a visa, good on You. But keep your misfortune to yourself and off my mentions.

Stop mistaking me for your sisters and mother.
We are very different entities.

For instance I'm not as broke as your entire family.

Evidence?
Write my moniker, date and time on $100 or atop 50k cash and post a picture of it within 48 hours and i will do twice that within 5 mins.
If you want to go even higher I'm in.

Rubbish and urgrt 2k kee you there.

Please note.. i don't want too much 'Rubbish' talk. Just put me tot the test quickly or shut up and keep your misfortunes out of my mentions.

Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by sokera: 5:04am On May 01, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
Ook

Putin made a costly mistake. He envisioned invasion of Ukraine being as it was in the olden days, when soviet army can enter one of their unions unchallenged. Maybe his invasion of Crimea emboldened him.

The bashing Russia got and is still getting from Ukraine is unprecedented, they didn't suffer this much of a loss in their invasion of Afghanistan and war in Chechen. The worst for them is that it has exposed their fabled military might to the world. As much as they have the numbers, every other thing is empty.

A renowned super power that is threatening nuke, even when it has not even been attacked. It's funny when some people here still assume superpowers to Putin. Their future disappointment will be like that of a child that realised that Santa Claus is simply a fable.
you have been reading too much of west propaganda news
Re: The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine by eventainment(m): 5:08am On May 01, 2022
VictorUSA:
Putin's war in ukraine was a grave mistake.The US played him and examined his power.Fortunately enough for them, he is weak as shit, with nothing to show off except empty bragging.

Of course twas a mistake. But don't you think it's a non formal war between Russia and the whole NATO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Judge Orders Trump To Pay $364 Million, Strips Business Licenses / Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis / US Man Swallowed By Sinkhole Under His Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.