Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning (8468 Views)

What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? / Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by Rickmann: 8:13am On May 01, 2022
femijay8271:
Hello everyone, truly na today i believe say the future is truly female.

Now, let me start from here...This my new neighbor just moved in last week Sunday with his wife and daughter. So as a newly rented apartment, the husband called me yesterday that he wanted to check how my generator wire was been connected because each apartment has its own Changeover.

I showed him but i advised him to call an electrician to come and do it for them.

Then today, the electrician came, though its was the same electrician that helped them to run and changed some wire before they packed in.

Note, this my neighbor husband have went out since early morning so its was his wife that was at home and his daughter.

My apartment window was closed since yesterday night so i haven't open it before the electrician came and do the wiring work.

And you know this types of glass wey b say u go dey see people wey dey outside for daytime but they won't see person wey dey inside.... And when night come, na person wey dey outside go dey see u and u wont b able to see dem... Na dat one dey each apartment.

Hmmmm, naso i get the shock shocked of my life when the electrician finish doing his job and he's about going when he started caressing this my new neighbor's wife body, touching her breast and bumbum in our compound right directly my window.

I was like what! shocked shocked shocked

The funniest thing is that this same neighbor of mine was seriously praying in the middle of the night at day before yesterday.

Well.... None of my business tongue as i will never talk anything or do like i see anything.

I have d video on my phone for confirmation.

When i told my wife, she couldn't believe it until i showed her the video and she was haaaaaa.

Pls make una share na experience with such neighbor either male or female

Omo, you even had the time to video
Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by GreaterFuture6: 8:42am On May 01, 2022
Mariangeles:
Op, you and your wife be gbeborun shaa. cheesy

As I dey read, I been think say you been wan tell us how your new neighbour wife impress you by doing the electrical works herself.
I didn't see that part coming, I swear! cheesy

But wetin your eyes find go there sef? undecided
Talk true, if na to say she do the electrical works herself, shey you for come tell us? Abi na only bad news una sabi spread for here? cheesy
Who knows whether this your story na true sef? undecided
Una matter taya person for this nairaland yeyeland aswear! cheesy

Laslas sha, ofofo o daa!
Reading through his comment, I was Disgusted! he enjoys bad things, irritating and Infuriating
I don't support the woman Obviously, but the write up is Messed up

See him and the wife too, disgusting things!
He would never have come here if it was something positive, never!
He even instinctively brought out his phone to record... Fvxk nigga!

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by jaszplus12(m): 9:12am On May 01, 2022
Check well, the smart electrician must have complimented the woman one way or the other(which she never hears from her husband) and she immediately fell for him!
Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by Newboss(m): 9:39am On May 01, 2022
Even your wife dey do the same thing. Na why she behave like she shock. Dey there dey look window while your wife toto dey bounce on top another nigga dîck

1 Like

Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by Buharidgeneral: 10:00am On May 01, 2022
Wawelexy:
She married the husband just because he's ready financially, na the electrician get that woman, and like the person above me said, the electrician is 80% likely to own that female child.

Poor husband. Guy man go hustle wetin him family go chao but yet his wife is busy gulping another man's dick.

If the man now decides to Yul Edoch her now
, filthy holes like her would start screaming Men are scum. Spit...
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by bdon123(m): 10:51am On May 01, 2022
femijay8271:

Now, let me start from here...This my new neighbor just moved in last week Sunday with his wife and daughter. So as a newly rented apartment, the husband called me yesterday that he wanted to check how my generator wire was been connected because each apartment has its own Changeover.

I showed him but i advised him to call an electrician to come and do it for them.

Then today, the electrician came, though its was the same electrician that helped them to run and changed some wire before they packed in.

Note, this my neighbor husband have went out since early morning so its was his wife that was at home and his daughter.

My apartment window was closed since yesterday night so i haven't open it before the electrician came and do the wiring work.

And you know this types of glass wey b say u go dey see people wey dey outside for daytime but they won't see person wey dey inside.... And when night come, na person wey dey outside go dey see u and u wont b able to see dem... Na dat one dey each apartment.

Hmmmm, naso i get the shock shocked of my life when the electrician finish doing his job and he's about going when he started caressing this my new neighbor's wife body, touching her breast and bumbum in our compound right directly my window.

The funniest thing is that this same neighbor of mine was seriously praying in the middle of the night at day before yesterday.

Well.... None of my business tongue as i will never talk anything or do like i see anything.

When i told my wife, she couldn't believe it until i showed her the video and she was haaaaaa.

Send d vid to ur neighbour...dont let him know its u
Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by Blue86(m): 11:33am On May 01, 2022
This is what you get when you don't listen to God for definite directions concerning whoever you are married to, but you put physiological considerations above guidance.
Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 01, 2022
i dont trust any woman. when it comes to sex

1 Like

Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by femijay8271(m): 12:58pm On May 01, 2022
GreaterFuture6:

Reading through his comment, I was Disgusted! he enjoys bad things, irritating and Infuriating
I don't support the woman Obviously, but the write up is Messed up

See him and the wife too, disgusting things!
He would never have come here if it was something positive, never!
He even instinctively brought out his phone to record... Fvxk nigga!

U be ode, so u dey expect me to shout abi talk.... Ok I wanna ask u, what did u expect me to do?
Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by sunnx(f): 12:58pm On May 01, 2022
This story no sweet much without evidence to proof, how can we get evidence off the touching thing and snake dancing
Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by virginchaser(m): 1:42pm On May 01, 2022
Richy4:

Assuming you didn't want the news to go out,.. The only person to contend it from spreading will be u, by keeping it to yourself... Unfortunately u did not..

You can't trust anyone with such information...
God save that neighbour of yours any day she has misunderstanding with your wife... Then u will understand... smiley

Wise talk. A drunk colleague woke up in the middle of the night and urinated inside wardrobe. His wife told her lady friend whose husband equally a colleague then. The husband took the news to the office. The drunk colleague got mad with his wife. His wife went to her friend's house and created a scene asking why she told her husband the incident.

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by KingMack(m): 2:14pm On May 01, 2022
Where d video boss
Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by Honlucas: 2:43pm On May 01, 2022
femijay8271:

Gimme ur whatsapp number but i will just do screen shots and send it to u

Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:29pm On May 01, 2022
UNGODLY LADIES FALL EASILY TO FINE BOYS. angry
Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by TheWolfen(m): 3:48pm On May 01, 2022
shege45:
anonymously send d video to d man wit a fake account.
Video that was recorded from his room. The husband will know it is either him or his wife that records it. It is better he keep mute for now as his neighbors just moved in. Matters like this one are very complicated
Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by GreaterFuture6: 4:49pm On May 01, 2022
femijay8271:

U be ode, so u dey expect me to shout abi talk.... Ok I wanna ask u, what did u expect me to do?
Your write Up reeks of toxicity...
y'all are dangerous
Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by femijay8271(m): 4:50pm On May 01, 2022
TheWolfen:

Video that was recorded from his room. The husband will know it is either him or his wife that records it. It is better he keep mute for now as his neighbors just moved in. Matters like this one are very complicated

Seriously, i never even thought of that to myself for those asking me to send d video to d husband as an anonymous
Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by TheWolfen(m): 5:19pm On May 01, 2022
femijay8271:

Seriously, i never even thought of that to myself for those asking me to send d video to d husband as an anonymous

Don't send it to anyone. If her face show in the video and you spread it she can sue you for that .. .
You will gain nothing spreading the video. Because it will surely get to the internet and nothing be done about it .. Just delete it

1 Like

Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by efficiencie(m): 6:12pm On May 01, 2022
femijay8271:

Guy find that man's email address and send him the video from a fake email address. Don't let that poor man labor for a Jezebel. Men need to support men in matters such as this. Share that video with the man anonymously and let him make his decision.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by AngelicBeing: 6:19pm On May 01, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've learnt not to blame these women.
I've tasted a lot of them to know it's their husbands' fault.

How do you explain that instead of a husband to fvck conji out of his wife, he was busy praying all through the night and causing a nuisance. I bet you'd have preferred it was her moans that woke you up rather than a confused man speaking in tongues he doesn't know.

Some men carry this Christianity thing too far.
Just like that one whose wife was looking for a baby and rather than spend his free time fvcking her, he'd rather spend all of it online talking about rapture and the God of chosen.

The fact that the wife he was living with was pregnant and he didn't know showed it was ages he last saw her nudity, yet he was expecting a miracle child.

I know God answers prayers, and most of these sex-starved women only pray for marital happiness and fulfilment.
So just know that if you don't fvck your wife well, God will send her a helper who will fvck her for you.
Because God will not fvck your wife for you.

By the way, send her husband the video; it is possible his prayer that night was for God to give him a sign that he married a slut.
I would never encourage you to stand in the way of someone's answered prayers.

With that said, over to Lalasticlala and the other elders.
Hian, you have started again with your kulikuli analysis angry
Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by femijay8271(m): 6:35pm On May 01, 2022
GreaterFuture6:

Your write Up reeks of toxicity...
y'all are dangerous

I don't think you-are-really-okay...
Now, tell me in what way am dangerous
Re: What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning by azammi(m): 7:19pm On May 01, 2022
Send the man the video God showed you that so can expose the woman but don’t let him know it’s you .
femijay8271:

I don't think you-are-really-okay...
Now, tell me in what way am dangerous

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Create Your Own Family Crest / Sunday Giveaway - Season 1.0 / How Do One Get The Husband To Pay For His Children's Welfare After Seperation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.