Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Have You Also Noticed This Issue On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Also Noticed This Issue On Nairaland? (765 Views)

Who Also Noticed This / Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) / I Just Noticed This Thing Turns Women On Like Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Also Noticed This Issue On Nairaland? by ublight: 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
So today I opened a thread on the front page. The one that CAF is hosting the finals in uyo. I saw one advert like that but I didn't click it immediately. I wanted to go though the three b4 coming back to the ad.

Long story short, after reading a few hilarious comments, I 4got about the ad so I went back to the front page. I quickly tried to go back to the CAF page to see the ad, but boom, it was gone something else was there.

I have been opening different threads since then, but I can't find that ad again.

So why can't seun and his team make it possible for people to find ads that might interest them. Maybe create an ads button to make it easier for people to find ads.

Anyways, seun enjoy nairaland for now. Someday someone will buy this platform and make it better.
Re: Have You Also Noticed This Issue On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
Look how you even ended, someone will buy this platform,the guy no dey force you to dey here.
If you get any issue then mail am directly.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Also Noticed This Issue On Nairaland? by toujurs: 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
You Nigerians complain alot, you can never be satisfied and accept something the way it is. You can open your own forum and create such access to adverts abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Also Noticed This Issue On Nairaland? by suffering: 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
You for click am as you first see am.

1 Like

Re: Have You Also Noticed This Issue On Nairaland? by carl90(m): 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
My own is why you post this yarn for romance section. undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Also Noticed This Issue On Nairaland? by silverlinen(m): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
Damnnn
This your complain go far oo
I love this
Buh the way you end am ehn!! My guy, e no bam oo.
Na valid point you raise here...and e go good if Mr seun work on am.

1 Like

Re: Have You Also Noticed This Issue On Nairaland? by badboyTee(m): 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
ublight:
So today I opened a thread on the front page. The one that CAF is hosting the finals in uyo. I saw one advert like that but I didn't click it immediately. I wanted to go though the three b4 coming back to the ad.

Long story short, after reading a few hilarious comments, I 4got about the ad so I went back to the front page. I quickly tried to go back to the CAF page to see the ad, but boom, it was gone something else was there.

I have been opening different threads since then, but I can't find that ad again.

So why can't seun and his team make it possible for people to find ads that might interest them. Maybe create an ads button to make it easier for people to find ads.

Anyways, seun enjoy nairaland for now. Someday someone will buy this platform and make it better.
see how you are talking to your fathers mate anyhow lol do you think it an easy task to program a website......am sure your IQ isn't even enough for html
Re: Have You Also Noticed This Issue On Nairaland? by ublight: 12:54am On May 03, 2022
Chai! Senseless people rush come comment here.
Re: Have You Also Noticed This Issue On Nairaland? by ublight: 12:55am On May 03, 2022
silverlinen:
Damnnn
This your complain go far oo
I love this
Buh the way you end am ehn!! My guy, e no bam oo.
Na valid point you raise here...and e go good if Mr seun work on am.

U be confam guy

(1) (Reply)

Funny Experience With A Scammer / As A Graduate, Can You Date An Undergraduate? / Young Lady Shows All Her Næk£t Buddy From Head To Toe In Latest Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.