Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) (82377 Views)

Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) / Sade Okoya Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Husband And Children (Photos) / Femi Otedola , Wife and Children In Lovely Picture To Celebrate Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:21am On May 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
leave matter tinubu have no refinery anywhere

Apart from real estate they hardly do any business overseas because yawa fit gas as corrupt politicians

You still believe that shit that dangote dey do proxy, lol that guy that crock o, give him your corrupt money at your peril, how do you open mouth and drag such money

Ok boss
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 8:21am On May 05, 2022
So, if Musk didn't pay more attention to his work as the first wife had claimed he did, how would he have become so rich today? Only lazy men listen to all the conversations of women. If you've something meaningful doing with big vision, this would always be an issue because you'd not always wish to be distracted from your set goals.

I'm not saying you should not create time for your wife but don't be a woman wrapper. What the woman accused must of is always synonymous with great people I've seen....and the same woman would be complaining if he brings nothing home oo grin. He'd be saying , dey dia, make you dey do woman wrapper , better go find work do like your mates, no real man go siddon with him wife all the time, lol.

Musk is a great guy. I hope he's happy with his current gf amd can stay glued to her. Afterall, women are same in character. We can only manage them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by cococandy(f): 8:22am On May 05, 2022
DoveXlover:
Isn't better to be a psycho with ideas that turns him to a billionaire than a psycho that turns him to a murderer?

Which one do you prefer?

Who says he’s not both?

That’s not the point

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Scottz: 8:22am On May 05, 2022
solexyy:
SO HOW DOES STUDYIN A LIST CONTAINING THE NAMES OF GFs/EX-GFs OF THE WEALTHIEST MAN ADD VALUE 2 UR LIFE? NA UR TYPE DEY GO UNIVERSITY GO STUDY SOCIAL-STUDIES DEN END UP JOBLESS & USELESS 2 OUR SOCIETY. RUBBISH..
if we wan really de ask mumu questions just like the one you asked for example then plenty front page news no supppse de reach here at all. The news wey u want make e add to your life you go soon see am just chill.
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:27am On May 05, 2022
Elon abeg Fvck Dem but don't marry dem..
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by suffering: 8:27am On May 05, 2022
Heard was a fling and Grimes is damn ugly.

For a guy who claims the world is underpopulated he is doing a mediocre job at putting money where his mouth is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Lightorder: 8:28am On May 05, 2022
This man is suffering. If this man snaps now , what has he gained, accumulating money. How much does he eat daily ? I seem to enjoy life than him , in my little world. Many women won’t live with this man. I know his type. I don’t envy him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by GeneralPula: 8:30am On May 05, 2022
Toks2008:

Most Billionaires are in the dark. In fact you will hardy find one real Billionaire (Not Audio Billionaire) who is not involved in occultism even the so called General overseers OF CHURCHES. 'Most' mega church general overseers are occultic especially the ones in Nigeria.

Don't get me wrong, we have real legit millionaires but you see these billionaires, they start off very good then when they attain that status, they become scared of losing it then they join a dark group to sustain their status.

When the bible says in Mathew 19 vs 24 that ''Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”

That verse is exactly what it is, it is talking about stupendously rich people

There’s no legit millionaire
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Mindlog: 8:30am On May 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

U really want me to enumerate this over divorce?
I dey Library now.
My target na 8hrs study time.
Can't do that now, may be later!

You can do it later but not in relation to divorce, just how children thrive in polygamous setting.
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by JustforMen: 8:31am On May 05, 2022
Macsjebs:
Source: https://dnbstories.com/2022/04/full-list-of-elon-musks-wives-girlfriends-and-children.html

cc: lalasticlala

Smart guy... Once a woman starts talking about needing your time, just leave her and japa.

Move to the next one if you must.

You need time to work on your purpose with or without a woman so don't let yourself get distracted.
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by franchasofficia: 8:31am On May 05, 2022
one common quality of highly intelligent men is promiscuity cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by kayperry: 8:34am On May 05, 2022
cococandy:
Shows he’s the problem

i share your perspective undecided that being a "Rich Man" can be a problem cos the major kind of people it attracts is gold diggers & Fake Lovers.
coco if he is the problem we might as well blame Elon for being rich, hmm!
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by 2023NaijaVoter: 8:35am On May 05, 2022
Mr Musk doesn't have the financing in place yet to buy Twitter. Sources below, but too much to copy and paste.

"He is also the owner of Twitter after buying it on April 25, 2022, for $44 billion."

Elon Musk Doesn’t Have Enough Liquid Assets To Buy Twitter
Elon Musk reportedly doesn't have enough cash to buy Twitter and might have to borrow against his Tesla shares if a deal were to go through.

https://screenrant.com/elon-musk-not-enough-cash-buy-twitter/

Musk Needs ‘Massive Loan’ or Big Tesla Sale to Buy Twitter
Tesla CEO offered $43 billion in cash to take Twitter private
Majority of Musk’s $251 billion wealth is tied to Tesla stake

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-04-14/musk-needs-massive-loan-or-big-tesla-stock-sale-to-buy-twitter
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by DoveXlover: 8:42am On May 05, 2022
cococandy:

Who says he’s not both?

That’s not the point
So what's your point?
Because the last time i check, he hasn't killed anyone before so i don't understand how you say he is both.
Stick to the topic Mrs candy.
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 8:48am On May 05, 2022
Make money and enjoy life, always going for younger girls.

Same as leonardo DiCaprio

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by duduade: 8:51am On May 05, 2022
He try

If na Nigerian at 50 he for done born like 25
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by KaptainAfrika: 8:54am On May 05, 2022
A full-blooded African man !!
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Injera(f): 8:55am On May 05, 2022
THIS is for women looking for an already made man. And you are not drop dead gorgeous. https://www.marieclaire.com/sex-love/a5380/millionaire-starter-wife/
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by chukwugoziegi: 8:55am On May 05, 2022
DoveXlover:
Any man that is above 1 billion dollars in worth can't find true love again in his life.
Sadly reality of life in the world we live in.

So a man like Elon has no choice than to just accept his faith, it's men like Elon that are allowed to have multiple partners and children from different women because they literally can't find true love from one woman again because he has to protect his wealth and property in case a divorce happens so men like Elon will never ever marry, prenup or not.

1billion USD is too much sef.
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Respect55(m): 8:56am On May 05, 2022
He should come and date Tonto Dikeh for 6 hours.
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 9:01am On May 05, 2022
saintkeppy:
This man dey run his family/marriage like government, the first wife was lucky to run 2-term of 4years tenure each producing 5children in the process fulfilling her promise when she took her marital oath of office.

The rest are inconclusive 2years tenure with court cases &2pikin,thereby rendering the billionaire unstable marital government despite enough money available, some of them chop the billionaire clean mouth no result/performance like a typical Nigerian Governors.

weytin this oyibo women really want sef.

Elon Musk having declared that seat vacant, should come to Nigeria and pick a wife that will manage the resources available for optimal performance forever. I trust our Nigerian lady especially those from southern part cool
Nice input...
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On May 05, 2022
DenreleDave:
E remain Tonto dike and Nkechi blessing

I once caught musk with them cheesy

Tiwa Savage and sayi shay are the ones remaining, they are crushing on him for long now.
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by okrikaboi: 9:07am On May 05, 2022
He genetically modified his children I love this guy na my role model cool
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by nams77: 9:11am On May 05, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All this money and he's been involved with just 5 women?

I'm really ashamed of him.

Aswear! Even me wey no get money reach am be billionaire for where him dey when we enter women matter.

I'm a billionaire in my own right too cool
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On May 05, 2022
Malory:
The man is simply lucky

Having several failed relationships points to some serious issues with both the man and the woman.

Anyway,he is lucky to escape amber Heard in one piece. Depp on the other hand..
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On May 05, 2022
DoveXlover:
Any man that is above 1 billion dollars in worth can't find true love again in his life.
Sadly reality of life in the world we live in.

So a man like Elon has no choice than to just accept his fate, it's men like Elon that are allowed to have multiple partners and children from different women because they literally can't find true love from one woman again because he has to protect his wealth and property in case a divorce happens so men like Elon will never ever marry, prenup or not.

No, it shows he is not mature enough to work on his marital life

Marriage is hard work. All those people married 50 years and above it is not because they always like each other 24/7
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 9:23am On May 05, 2022
Bastard1stborn:
My mind dey tell me say, na Elon da Musk carry liberty reserve money go and he's also into other big time fraud.

He's a global financial frontman for the new world order.

True.
Most of this billionaires and celebrity are not as rich as we are told but most are frontmen for the NWO who use them to influence society
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by ECHICHE: 9:26am On May 05, 2022
Successful marriage is a major challenge of the Western world.

With determination to Elon Musk can still enjoy a successful marriage
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Acidbath: 9:27am On May 05, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na dumb negroes wey no Sabi invent anything they fvCk about like king Solomon.

Ellon musk no be your mate. He is wired differently.

Let that sink
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by kayo8080: 9:28am On May 05, 2022
"She also alleged that Elon Musk paid more attention to his work while they were married."

How else would he have become the richest man in the world...something always has to give.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 9:28am On May 05, 2022
NaBanga:
Divorce is very beneficial for the woman in Western system. It allows the woman to move on with her life for dating and affection. It also allows the woman to get assets from the man for herself and her children. In polygamy the woman may or may not get much. The man can leave his old wives for years with no affection, in order to focus on a new wife. Upon his sickness or death, there will be a fight to finish among the wives. The whites marry for money and love, so when the love is gone, they go. However it benefits them, because power is shared. No one has to suffer and smile.

On point.

The clowns think they are smarter the whites.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:29am On May 05, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin grin
Sooo funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian / Affordable Clothes & Accessories In Dubai? / Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.