Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Does The Bible In Support Of Polyandry? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does The Bible In Support Of Polyandry? (300 Views)

The Vatican Removed 14 Books From The Bible In 1684 With No Real Explanation / 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube / What's The Right Way To Dispose Of Worn Out Bible In The Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Bible In Support Of Polyandry? by paxonel(m): 6:00am On May 01, 2022
Polyandry is marriage of one woman to more than one husband.
For those men in support of polygamy, can you marry a woman that is already in marriage to another man?
Or does the bible also in support of a woman having several husbands if you think the bible support polygamy?

Just asking!
Re: Does The Bible In Support Of Polyandry? by MejiLoyon2: 6:10am On May 01, 2022
I prefer polyandry to staying married to the crop of ladies we have out there. If you come tell me say my husband I get somebody wey I wan marry but na only two of you I go dey nack I swear I fit consider am pass Wetin my eyes dey see nowadays. I don see when madam leave food for fire tell husband make he help am drop soup if E don't she wan go buy fufu, branch hotel collect prick. I don see lady wey them do party for inside room wey him fiance rent for their wedding on the same week's Saturday. No be say men sef holy. Most of them worse pass dogs I swear.

My take on any "gamy" or "Andry" is this. Make them no use any mumu name hold an active kpekus and prick. Any body wey wan nack should be free to nack anybody. If you customise the kpekus na you sabi

1 Like

Re: Does The Bible In Support Of Polyandry? by ajekpaks(m): 6:35am On May 01, 2022
RT you
Re: Does The Bible In Support Of Polyandry? by AntiChristian: 6:52am On May 01, 2022
paxonel:
Polyandry is marriage of one woman to more than one husband.
For those men in support of polygamy, can you marry a woman that is already in marriage to another man?
Or does the bible also in support of a woman having several husbands if you think the bible support polygamy?

Just asking!

No one did it in the Bible as far as i know.

A woman with more than one husband at a time is a LovePeddler!

A key hole that is opened by many keys is a useless lock.
Re: Does The Bible In Support Of Polyandry? by paxonel(m): 7:18am On May 01, 2022
AntiChristian:

No one did it in the Bible as far as i know.

A woman with more than one husband at a time is a LovePeddler!

A key hole that is opened by many keys is a useless lock.
will you say a key that opens many locks is also a useless key or a master key?
Re: Does The Bible In Support Of Polyandry? by paltielx: 12:33pm On May 01, 2022
No God's standard for marriage is one man, one woman. That's how he instituted the first marriage. The Bible also say that a man wil leave his parent and stick to his wife and they'll become one flesh
Re: Does The Bible In Support Of Polyandry? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:34pm On May 01, 2022
paxonel:
will you say a key that opens many locks is also a useless key or a master key?

He would say that it is a useful key until when such keys is used to trespass his territory, that's is when he shall complain that the key should be broken and his locked beheaded.

1 Like

Re: Does The Bible In Support Of Polyandry? by paxonel(m): 7:08pm On May 01, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

He would say that it is a useful key until when such keys is used to trespass his territory, that's is when he shall complain that the key should be broken and his locked beheaded.
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Another Matyr In Sokoto! Deborah Samuel Remains Laid To Rest! / Post Bible Verses And Inspirational Messages Here / S/east Muslim Group To Launch Qur’an Translated To Igbo Language Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.