Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Pls Come On In, Car Dealer Or An Investor - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pls Come On In, Car Dealer Or An Investor (137 Views)

Well Maintained Naija Used Corolla 2004 With Firstbody For Dealer Or End User / I Am A Clearing And Forwarding Agent And A Car Dealer (apapa Tin Can) / Clearing And Forwarding Agent/ Cotonou Car Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Come On In, Car Dealer Or An Investor by LongBig(m): 7:39am On May 01, 2022
I need a car dealer or an investor for my ‘’CabDey” services, the car is needed for the following purposes:
Touring services
Vip movement
Hotel shuttle
Airport transportation
Logistics purposes

I have limited resources to pay for the car outrightly, I can only afford installments payment with 20% down payment, and pay on a monthly basis over a stipulated period of time spanning 18months.

Pls am not the type that sweet talk and declare few months deal and end up not fulfilling, am straight on my task and I can assure you all pending payment shall be done within the stipulated time. Also, you might decide not to put my name as the owner until the final payment is done. I’m ready to append my signature on all these terms. To be specific I prefer 07/08 Toyota Camry for it durability.

Pls contact!

Re: Pls Come On In, Car Dealer Or An Investor by LongBig(m): 9:16am On Jun 02, 2022
I buy Paypal, Payoneer and Crypto funds at a very good rate, you also want to change your currency? Look no further, am here to give you the best rate in the market.
You need foreign accounts to receive funds from overseas for your legit job? Relax am here for you. You want to learn how to be profitable on crypto or the best jpegs to buy on NFT? Come on in, I got you.

(1) (Reply)

Innoson Vehicles Graduate New Trainees / P Types Nozzle Images For Lly Duramax Injector Nozzles / Top Best Ball Joints For Jeep JK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.