Stats: 3,143,140 members, 7,780,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:16 AM

MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon. (4482 Views)

MY REDMI 9 May Explode Anytime Soon If Battery Doesnt Run Down. / How To Retract Whatsapp Messages At Anytime Even After A Week! / Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible (2) (3) (4)

MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon. by Ketamine9000mg(m): 8:50am On May 01, 2022

Re: MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon. by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:52am On May 01, 2022
Awwww... Very nice of MTN grin

31 Likes

Re: MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon. by Onyeka90210(m): 9:08am On May 01, 2022
Do giveaway boss

23 Likes

Re: MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon. by Younext: 9:22am On May 01, 2022
Before I click link that 10mb go don wam

Very stingy pple

Re: MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon. by dahgifted(m): 9:39am On May 01, 2022
Wow! Kudos to MTN for this glamorous gift.

Re: MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon. by dahgifted(m): 9:40am On May 01, 2022
Onyeka90210:
Do giveaway boss
Yes! This calls for celebration.

Re: MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon. by Hardey33: 9:55am On May 01, 2022
Bro show me way abeg grin grin

Re: MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon. by hippyj(m): 9:56am On May 01, 2022
Oboy see plenty data shocked. Dash me small nahh grin

Re: MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon. by mu2sa2: 10:00am On May 01, 2022
The gift is so absurd to the point of being actually useless.

Re: MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon. by Killmaster1(m): 10:07am On May 01, 2022
I love ur sarcasm.data that can finish before u even open nairaland to post.

Re: MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon. by CrownOfClay724: 10:11am On May 01, 2022
cheesy grin

Re: MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon. by Ketamine9000mg(m): 10:12am On May 01, 2022
Onyeka90210:
Do giveaway boss

Hahahhahahaha!

Re: MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon. by CrownOfClay724: 10:13am On May 01, 2022
cheesy grin

Funny enough, if you take a look at your old folks' phone — those tiny Nokia and Itel torch phones that can't access the internet, you will marvel at the amount of gigabyte they gift to them, knowing fully well they won't be able to use it.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon. by Ketamine9000mg(m): 10:13am On May 01, 2022
Younext:

Very stingy pple

I swea, aftwrt being their customer all my digital life.

Re: MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon. by Ketamine9000mg(m): 10:14am On May 01, 2022
mu2sa2:
The gift is so absurd to the point of being actually useless.

As if their were forced to do it. grin grin

Re: MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon. by TheWolfen(m): 10:36am On May 01, 2022
10mb when person no dey use 1g abi nah 2g sagem likes old phones for waptrick and other wapsites undecided
Mtn just dey underrate Nigerians

Re: MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon. by Nerogaming01(m): 11:50am On May 01, 2022
Use opera mini.

Change your data savings settings to extreme. And pictures to low quality and read news on nairaland cry

Na wetin airtel put me be that cry

Re: MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon. by Lordbinsmar: 11:52am On May 01, 2022
Awon werey grin

Re: MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon. by gambia(m): 11:56am On May 01, 2022
Funny people, I saw it too.

Re: MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon. by samsegs(m): 12:12pm On May 01, 2022
They might still write T& C apply...

Re: MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon. by Joelobioha(m): 12:39pm On May 01, 2022
Hafa on hotspot for me I wan stream Netflix.. cheesy

Re: MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon. by 1F30M4(f): 1:17pm On May 01, 2022
CrownOfClay724:
cheesy grin

Funny enough, if you take a look at your old folks' phone — those tiny Nokia and Itel torch phones that can't access the internet, you will marvel at the amount of gigabyte they gift to them, knowing fully well they won't be able to use it.

Lmaooo true

Re: MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon. by Blastedholligan: 1:42pm On May 01, 2022
Ketamine9000mg:
LMAO!!! Very generous of them o grin. Dash me 5mb for inside na
Re: MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon. by ThatsONYI: 2:50pm On May 01, 2022
Ketamine9000mg:

I rushed into the motherfxcking thread expecting some big shxt grin , what a plot twist!

Re: MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon. by Kingozymandias(m): 2:54pm On May 01, 2022
MTN are the worst network in Nigeria, they are zero people friendly, fraudulent and criminal

Re: MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon. by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 01, 2022
CrownOfClay724:
cheesy grin

Ahswear this network providers are very crafty
Re: MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon. by Mastakija(m): 3:47pm On May 01, 2022
Nawa o See comments grin
if to say nairaland freebasics no dey see pictures
naso una go dey deceive ppl wey dey use freemode

Re: MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon. by Ketamine9000mg(m): 4:11pm On May 01, 2022
ThatsONYI:

I rushed into the motherfxcking thread expecting some big shxt grin , what a plot twist!

Hahhahaha! No vex. Na MTN train me.

Re: MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon. by Nairalander248: 4:26pm On May 01, 2022
Younext:

Very stingy pple

Multiply 10mb by 40million subscriber.

Even if someone die for people like you, una will still complain he didn't die well cheesy

Re: MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon. by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 01, 2022
They gave me 2k for call, but I didn't use it. I think those who don't care about them are the ones they give big bonuses.

Re: MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon. by deltateam: 5:17pm On May 01, 2022
Younext:

Very stingy pple

I get 10 MB anytime I recharge but I don't even use it.

I subscribe for average of 20 gig monthly so 10mb I'd like child's play.

TECNO F1 Full Specifications / UNLOCK MTN 5G ZTE MC801A, MTN 5G ZLT X20 and AIRTEL 5G ZLT X25 PRO ROUTER / Mtn Benin Gprs Settings