Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,025 members, 7,807,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS (3895 Views)

Secondary School Students Caught In Erotic Romance In Classroom In Port Harcourt / Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home / Overhead Water Tank Falls Into Pre-Nursery Classroom In Anambra, Kills 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS by Odiriance4all(m): 8:50am On May 01, 2022
Please nairalanders advise me,.
I always find myself in my deepest dream at night being in school classroom receiving education , this dream not one or two but oftenly I do dream of this so may times in my deepest sleep at night.

Am a University drop out, I drop out of university at 100level 5yrs ago due to some circumstances to concentrate in my chef job because I am a professional chef, been doing chef job after my high school which I learn at culinary school after my o level certificate.
Even though now am doing well in this chef field. I still feels some sort of great emptiness inside of me, which I feels is the pursuit of my education.
So, most night I always see myself dreaming about school at night finding myself inside classroom amidst other students receiving lectures.
So I want to ask , should I follows this dream and go back to school to pursue my university degree, cos is seems God is trying to communicate to me that being more educated will favour my spirits more?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS by EmptyGarden(m): 9:01am On May 01, 2022
Needs no interpretation.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS by haabidah666: 9:03am On May 01, 2022
Please go back if you can shocked

2 Likes

Re: Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS by advanceDNA: 9:10am On May 01, 2022
Odiriance4all:
I always find myself in my deepest dream at night being in school classroom receiving education , this dream not one or two but oftenly I do dream of this so may times in my deepest sleep at night.

Am a University drop out, I drop out of university at 100level 5yrs ago due to some circumstances to concentrate in my chef job because I am a professional chef, been doing chef job after my high school which I learn at culinary school after my o level certificate.
Even though now am doing well in this chef field. I still feels some sort of great emptiness inside of me, which I feels is the pursuit of my education.
So, most night I always see myself dreaming about school at night finding myself inside classroom amidst other students receiving lectures.
So I want to ask , should I follows this dream and go back to school to pursue my university degree, cos is seems God is trying to communicate to me that being more educated will favour my spirits more?

u are only dreaming of being in school becos a part of you is yet to let go of your drop out decision ....its a subconscious thing

..it will naturally stop when you become successful in the niche you chose over education
...but if you keep looking back thinking, worrying if you made the right decision, your subconscious will likely be playing your loss(the education you left) to you...

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS by habsydiamond(m): 9:19am On May 01, 2022
Atimes what u think is what u dream of at night.. If schooling is coming to ur mind frequently its possible u will dream of it. If that's not the case, then u may need to go back to school. At least to put ur mind at rest

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS by huptin(m): 10:00am On May 01, 2022
Its very normal, it means your mind is subconsciously fixed on going back to school.
Re: Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS by omowolewa: 10:37am On May 01, 2022
You are a Professor in the making, keep it up
Re: Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS by SocialJustice: 10:38am On May 01, 2022
Odiriance4all:

Yes, go back to school. Your angels are sending a strong message to you, reason it is happening frequently. If you love your chef job then go and get a degree in it or the degree you like but get a degree. It will open doors that will take you to the next level of your life. Next level of prosperity.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS by TheWolfen(m): 10:51am On May 01, 2022
Everything that was actually deposited on your subconscious mind that you are unaware of is coming to play in your dreams. . .
Don't tell your dreams to anyone close. (U dont know who is who that is why one is advise not to speak of it )
If you have any dream that disturb you. Pray to God about it immediately you woke up from that dream and everything will still be going smooth with you. This has always work for me wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS by Conner44: 12:02pm On May 01, 2022
Op if you eventually get to return to the classroom in the future make sure you study a course related to food & nutrition, food science technology, dietetics/dietician etc.

Don’t make the mistake of trying to study something else if not you’d struggle more than you’re supposed to in completing your education with a sound grade.

Follow your career path because schooling in Nigeria is already hard as it is.

5 Likes

Re: Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS by Extratyre01(m): 12:09pm On May 01, 2022
Conner44:
Op if you eventually get to return to the classroom in the future make sure you study a course related to food & nutrition, food science technology, dietetics/dietician etc.

Don’t make the mistake of trying to study something else if not you’d struggle more than you’re supposed to in completing your education with a sound grade.

Follow your career path because schooling in Nigeria is already hard as it is.

Please what's the meaning of 'op' I've seen many people start their sentence with it on this blog, please enlighten me on what it means, thanks
Re: Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 01, 2022
Pray these 3 prayers at least for an hour with utmost concentration.

1.) Arrows fired into my life through the dream to make sure I'm demoted in life, come out and backfire in the name of Sango.

2.) Wicked powers, summoning my glory backward, be paralyzed by the lightning & thunder of Sango.

3.) Gathering of witchcraft, calling my name for demotion, lightning & thunder of Sango, scatter them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS by Conner44: 12:13pm On May 01, 2022
Extratyre01:

Please what's the meaning of 'op' I've seen many people start their sentence with it on this blog, please enlighten me on what it means, thanks

It means ‘Opening Poster’ that’s the person who started the thread (the first poster or in this case the Daniel who’s dreaming of classrooms)

2 Likes

Re: Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS by Haynnie: 12:39pm On May 01, 2022
[i][/i][color=#006600][/color] where's falseprophet1 and righteousness2?
Re: Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 01, 2022
Academic stagnation, is a sign sad, try and go back to school if you can, I believe you have a glorious destiny to fulfilled.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS by NoQualmz: 1:12pm On May 01, 2022
omowolewa:
You are a Professor in the making, keep it up

Lol grin

Professor of Chefdom
Re: Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS by BusinessPlan22: 1:58pm On May 01, 2022
Odiriance4all:

You don't understand. Classroom simply means setbacks... If u ready for explaining pm me

5 Likes

Re: Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS by LordofNaija: 2:00pm On May 01, 2022
You be [/b] Prof[b]
Re: Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS by Rexymania(m): 2:01pm On May 01, 2022
The reason you're having that kind of dream is bcus you still want to go back to sch and further more
Re: Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS by deeoh(m): 2:25pm On May 01, 2022
Then graduate now!!
Re: Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS by Chibuezem(m): 2:37pm On May 01, 2022
Odiriance4all:

are you a christain, it simply means you need spiritman education to be civilized in sprirtual affairs. It doesn't mean backwardness
You message me on face book search for victory iheaka
Re: Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS by Mrlloyd: 2:48pm On May 01, 2022
Chibuezem:
are you a christain, it simply means you need spiritman education to be civilized in sprirtual affairs. It doesn't mean backwardness
You message me on face book search for victory iheaka
Na wa oh for una. Everything na spiritual affair grin
Re: Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS by Mrlloyd: 2:50pm On May 01, 2022
OP, a part of you would love to go back to school, I dream about this a lot.
You can try combining part time schooling and your job just to satisfy your subconscious wish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS by Chibuezem(m): 2:50pm On May 01, 2022
Mrlloyd:

Na wa oh for una. Everything na spiritual affair grin
so what are you trying to say bro
Re: Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS by Mrlloyd: 2:54pm On May 01, 2022
Chibuezem:
so what are you trying to say bro
I used to have exactly this kind of dream, I’m in the university but sometimes during holidays I see myself in class learning or studying or even writing exams.
It’s subconscious mind showing interest for continuous learning and academic activity, it’s not spiritual affair.
Re: Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS by BrutusOj(m): 3:13pm On May 01, 2022
Odiriance4all:

Do not go for full time programme if you must return to school. God has done it for you to have a skill which is paying you. Nothing is good like self employment, some of us believed so much in education those days that we never thought of learning a trade or skill. Today, we are at the mercy of private sector employers draining all the energy in us for peanuts. Please, hold your chef job tight oo..
Re: Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS by BrutusOj(m): 3:21pm On May 01, 2022
Mrlloyd:

I used to have exactly this kind of dream, I’m in the university but sometimes during holidays I see myself in class learning or studying or even writing exams.
It’s subconscious mind showing interest for continuous learning and academic activity, it’s not spiritual affair.

I disagree with you, I used to have similar experience. Mine was that I always found myself in my secondary school hostel room. It happened several times and I became so worried as it seems like a setback. School that I left over a decade oo, I kept returning to my room in the hostel, even sitting on the very bed I used back then and discussing with my then room mates who I can't recall when last I saw any of them. I prayed seriously against it and it stopped after a while, but do reoccur once a while.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:24pm On May 01, 2022
YOU MISS YOUR GOOD OLD SCHOOL DAYS,THE MEMORY IS STILL REFLECTING WITHIN YOU.IS JUST THERE TO RESURFACE WHEN YOU RECALL A MOMENT WITH YOUR CLASSMATE. undecided
Re: Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:25pm On May 01, 2022
YOU MISS YOUR GOOD OLD SCHOOL DAYS,THE MEMORY IS STILL REFLECTING WITHIN YOU.IS JUST THERE TO RESURFACE WHEN YOU RECALL A MOMENT WITH YOUR CLASSMATE. undecided. undecided IF YOU DONT LIKE THE DREAMS,JUST TELL YA SEF FORGET THE OLD CLASSMATES AND MOVE ON WITH LIFE AHEAD. undecidedBesides you don't stop learning,so go right back to school and finish your degree to rest your mind that is also telling you that you left something behind unfinished. sad
Re: Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS by Ay04z(m): 4:24pm On May 01, 2022
Go school. Ooo
Re: Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS by pinkguy(m): 4:38pm On May 01, 2022
Aza man wait first, no be to see yourself for class be the koko oo, na primary School class room or University class room be the koko ,if na primary class room e mean say u no go progress in ur career

3 Likes

Re: Help! I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF IN CLASSROOM IN MY DREAMS by zeuss: 5:14pm On May 01, 2022
what course/subjects do you find yourself being taught.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Can U Tell Me If May/june 2002 Neco Result Is Online ? / Ambrose Alli University Post Ume Form Is Out / Top 10 Things You Can’t Prove But People Believe Anyway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.