Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,117 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:16 AM

I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse (53351 Views)

They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused / Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse / Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Ilaje1: 4:56pm On May 01, 2022
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by WelkinBlue: 4:58pm On May 01, 2022
StilmaVsBorn2w:
I can't run from it, I just have to accept it the way it is.

Like seriously? So you can comment on someone's post with so much calmness ?
I read your previous post and I noticed how insultive, arrogant and acting like a man with little wisdom.

Anyway I salute you for changing your initial gragra stance. I will implore you now to negotiate with the family so as to not incure additional debts.

I observed some people are mentioning you posted account number which means you need support but am gonna be very blunt. You don't deserve any dime or support from anyone atleast not for now. Your comments in your previous post is the reason for that and you alone should face the brunt of your actions.

7 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Petshopng: 4:58pm On May 01, 2022
Wow, I pray that God guides you
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by WelkinBlue: 5:01pm On May 01, 2022
Mindlog:
Living and fathering children with a woman one is not married to and death happens....the downside of co-habitation.

Personally, I don't financially contribute to such just as I didn't for a relative who did the same despite repeated warnings against the co-habitation and pleas to go see her family to traditionally marry the lady but he was arrogant, feeling smart that he has 2 children from the relationship and a woman performing wifely duties without the stress of marital rites.....she was involved in an accident and didn't survive, reality set in.

Like suggested, be open to her family on the real status of your finances with proofs and negotiate from there BUT there is a very huge possibility that this a scam planned well ahead.

Create such a sensational thread that LUCKILY made the frontpage, then build on the momentum to cash out which is what this particular thread is purposed to do. From the initial gra gra of yesterday to today's meekness...the human mind is a beautiful thing to study.

OP, you may be LUCKY to get some credit alerts from those who would fall for this. cheesy cheesy

God bless you jare. I exactly what I just commented. If I had seen your comment . I won't bother saying anything again

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Mindlog: 5:01pm On May 01, 2022
Desperados:

Guy,

forget this talk. Supposing the OP na babe, you nor go talk all dis ones and you go stil pass back go transfer giv the babe.
I knw how people lik you dey behave.

If you wan help am, do so peacefully or just lock up. Nor con dey spoil people mind.

Who wan mumu go stil mumu las las no matter the advise.

I am gender neutral when it comes to such, babe or guy.

Go read my today's posts in 2 other threads here in the family section, where a babe think she can scam people with her sob stories of being homeless and living in an uncompleted building, she don even threaten me with God's wrath. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by SandyLOVE08(f): 5:02pm On May 01, 2022
I want to get something straight. I have heard hundreds of this story. But I don't understand what you mean by marrying the corpse. Is it by just paying the bride price and other necessity or what
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Ugosample(m): 5:02pm On May 01, 2022
obyrich:
We have tradition. That MUST be respected
Traditions are man made
So the MUST attached to that statement you made up there is not applicable

Same things that we thought were sacred and people were scared of is the same thing that European invaders came and pissed on and burnt to ashes

Anyways no energy for too much grammar
Everyone bear his own load
But as for me......
I don't fvxk with barbarism

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Kriss216: 5:04pm On May 01, 2022
Munzy14:

E jihu Amu eyi Ashawo egwu.. cheesy cheesy grin grin

Lack of money humbles a man.

No be lie cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Desperados(m): 5:05pm On May 01, 2022
Mindlog:

I am gender neutral when it comes to such, babe or guy.

Go read my today's posts in 2 other threads here in the family section, where a babe think she can scam people with her sob stories of being homeless and living in an uncompleted building, she don even threaten me with God's wrath. cheesy

Oh Sorry Bros.

I nor knw say na you be the new NAIRALAND-EFCC DIRECTOR-GENERAL.

Sorry Sir.

Anyways, keep up the good work...

NB: Don't ever be like Magu and the rest.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Jmichael1(m): 5:06pm On May 01, 2022
Ofcux u got no option

after all ur initia gra gra...

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by afadi2410: 5:06pm On May 01, 2022
Can never render you financial assistance to marry a corpse
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by starphilemon: 5:07pm On May 01, 2022
StilmaVsBorn2w:
Update:

Sorry my people I asked for financial assistance.
am at her fathers compound presently,. I know everything will fall in place.
God works in mysterious ways, thank you all for your comments.
once again thank you

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7102223/want-me-marry-corpse-refused

Do one simple task and I will be the first to send you 200k, provide your verifiable house address and name, provide details of the girl's family and verifiable address, once verification is done, I will lead the donation crew

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by joyandfaith: 5:08pm On May 01, 2022
SandyLOVE08:
I want to get something straight. I have heard hundreds of this story. But I don't understand what you mean by marrying the corpse. Is it by just paying the bride price and other necessity or what
They want to monetize their daughters especially if children are involved. If dead women have no child I don't think issue of getting married to corpse would arise. It is a tradition borne out of greediness.
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Ugosample(m): 5:08pm On May 01, 2022
davit:
This so called tradition just shows how backward iland hungry some parts of the Eastern people are.
Was it explicitly stated that the lady in Question is from the South East ?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Obason22(m): 5:10pm On May 01, 2022
Esan people no dey hear abeg oo.
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by UncommonLogic: 5:14pm On May 01, 2022
Barbarians, marrying a dead body.
Smh
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 01, 2022
Go nothing will happen you are a man
when it's done u can come and tell us
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by davies(m): 5:15pm On May 01, 2022
StilmaVsBorn2w:

Thank you, am going today with my people, have already spoken with her elder brother they expecting us.

So sorry bro. I feel for you and this should serve as a lesson to fellow young Niggaz & ladies out there mostly from the west dating ladies from south east and south south.. Them no dey Laff for that way wen it comes to this kinda tragic happenings.

Don't keep someone's daughter under your roof without doing the needful & as for you Madam Desperate, you sef, abeg no park your cloth go man house because he stays alone comfortably...

As for my brother, kindly support your story with visual update..

4 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by UncommonLogic: 5:16pm On May 01, 2022
davit:
This so called tradition just shows how backward iland hungry some parts of the Eastern people are.
They are barbarians. What a pathetic way of life.
Sad part is these are the same set of people that are quick to talk about other people's cultures and religion.
Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Collyti19: 5:17pm On May 01, 2022
Dammmn niggi
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by davies(m): 5:18pm On May 01, 2022
starphilemon:

Do one simple task and I will be the first to send you 200k, provide your verifiable house address and name, provide details of the girl's family and verifiable address, once verification is done, I will lead the donation crew

Nice one..

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Mindlog: 5:20pm On May 01, 2022
Desperados:

Oh Sorry Bros.

I nor knw say na you be the new NAIRALAND-EFCC DIRECTOR-GENERAL.

Sorry Sir.

Anyways, keep up the good work...

NB: Don't ever be like Magu and the rest.

EFCC boss ké? cheesy

Where I dey work now sweet me die, EFCC work no dey hungry me. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Wannabenz: 5:20pm On May 01, 2022
Glad you followed my advice that day even though I gave it to you hot.
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by omorttee4u(m): 5:20pm On May 01, 2022
Mindlog:
Living and fathering children with a woman one is not married to and death happens....the downside of co-habitation.

Personally, I don't financially contribute to such just as I didn't for a relative who did the same despite repeated warnings against the co-habitation and pleas to go see her family to traditionally marry the lady but he was arrogant, feeling smart that he has 2 children from the relationship and a woman performing wifely duties without the stress of marital rites.....she was involved in an accident and didn't survive, reality set in.

Like suggested, be open to her family on the real status of your finances with proofs and negotiate from there BUT there is a very huge possibility that this a scam planned well ahead.

Create such a sensational thread that LUCKILY made the frontpage, then build on the momentum to cash out which is what this particular thread is purposed to do. From the initial gra gra of yesterday to today's meekness...the human mind is a beautiful thing to study.

OP, you may be LUCKY to get some credit alerts from those who would fall for this. cheesy cheesy

You can just castigated the op base on his personality, there are people who don't like to be insulted infact, they can't take the insult without talking back at you, even if you are their boss.

Having gone through his previous post I can deduce to conclude he's not liying but naive on the situation that consumed him. Logically how can someone marry a Corpse after spending so much on hospital bill, we have to respect the traditions. but whoever willing to help can decide to investigate. May your helper locate you op.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Bbbw: 5:24pm On May 01, 2022
How
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by Jmichael1(m): 5:26pm On May 01, 2022
tommy589:
Let me check again two of your response to me in the previous post

bros abeg jst 4gv that guy....
i knew he was rude to u bcus he did same to almost every one of us....
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by EvilNeedle(m): 5:26pm On May 01, 2022
Kriss216:
After forming strong head for your previous thread, your head don calm down, bah? Like my people will always say, "Dey no de use big gbola ginger ashawó".

Please explain that proverb. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by VicM6: 5:28pm On May 01, 2022
StilmaVsBorn2w:
Update:

Sorry my people I asked for financial assistance.
am at her fathers compound presently,. I know everything will fall in place.
God works in mysterious ways, thank you all for your comments.
once again thank you

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7102223/want-me-marry-corpse-refused
Simple, at least u can be free than being in a dead trap.
Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by tomiwa1989(m): 5:30pm On May 01, 2022
U go show us picture make we for Belive u o

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse by flexyrule(m): 5:32pm On May 01, 2022
Toh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women / Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) / White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.