Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

I Am In Need Of Job - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am In Need Of Job (1767 Views)

In Need Of Job. / Go &husle Slang -advise On How An Out Of Job Married Man Can Husle Without Money / Is This Kind Of Job Not More Of A Slavery For A Married Woman,please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Need Of Job by Nobody: 9:10am On May 01, 2022
I just completed my nysc on thursday and i'm in need of a job. (Civil service, Human Resource, NGO, Office assistant, Customer care representative etc)
I am a graduate of sociology.
I am skilled with the use of computer, good communication skills and attention to details.
I live in lagos.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Need Of Job by Threesha(f): 9:49am On May 01, 2022
Sweetness4:
I just completed my nysc on thursday and i'm in need of a job. (Civil service, Human Resource, Office assistant, Customer care representative etc)
I am skilled with the use of computer, good communication skills and attention to details.
I live in lagos.

Thank you.
check TrishCorner on telegram

1 Like

Re: I Am In Need Of Job by Nobody: 10:11am On May 01, 2022
Threesha:
check TrishCorner on telegram

Thank you. Would check it out now.

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Need Of Job by Nobody: 10:15am On May 01, 2022
[quote author=Threesha post=112420934] check TrishCorner on telegram

Just checked, its an entertainment blog not a Job site.

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Need Of Job by Foodqueen(f): 11:08am On May 01, 2022
Don't be too desperate, lots of people will play u like the first commenter. She actually directed you to visit her blog

5 Likes

Re: I Am In Need Of Job by Threesha(f): 12:17pm On May 01, 2022
[quote author=Sweetness4 post=112421525][/quote] check well scroll up you will see jobs they posted
Re: I Am In Need Of Job by Threesha(f): 12:18pm On May 01, 2022
Foodqueen:
Don't be too desperate, lots of people will play u like the first commenter. She actually directed you to visit her blog
Sis before you conclude try and look at the telegram channel. Jobs are posted on the telegram channel
Re: I Am In Need Of Job by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 01, 2022
Threesha:
check well scroll up you will see jobs they posted

Nothing there
Re: I Am In Need Of Job by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 01, 2022
Foodqueen:

Yeah it was her blog

6 Likes

Re: I Am In Need Of Job by Truvelisback(m): 4:04pm On May 01, 2022
Foodqueen:
Nice one, Police detective.
Re: I Am In Need Of Job by DeltaBachelor(m): 6:40pm On May 03, 2022
Sweetness4:
I just completed my nysc on thursday and i'm in need of a job. (Civil service, Human Resource, NGO, Office assistant, Customer care representative etc)
I live in lagos.

Thank you.
Hi, send me a dm. I think I may have something for you if you are interested . Hope you are based in Lagos ?
Re: I Am In Need Of Job by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 03, 2022
DeltaBachelor:
Hi, send me a dm. I think I may have something for you if you are interested . Hope you are based in Lagos ?

Thank you. Yes, i'm based in lagos.
Re: I Am In Need Of Job by DeltaBachelor(m): 7:25pm On May 03, 2022
Sweetness4:

Ok , please send your number to my email : deltabachelor@gmail.com . I will contact you via whatsapp
Re: I Am In Need Of Job by DeltaBachelor(m): 10:34pm On May 04, 2022
Sweetness4:

Hi, you are yet to respond, so I guess I am correct to believe you aren’t interested anymore right .

The nature of this job requires a formal discussion on voice call first before I can explain further .
Re: I Am In Need Of Job by Nobody: 5:09am On May 05, 2022
DeltaBachelor:
Hi, you are yet to respond, so I guess I am correct to believe you aren’t interested anymore right .

The nature of this job requires a formal discussion on voice call first before I can explain further .

Good morning. Please check your email.
Re: I Am In Need Of Job by Nukilia: 8:30am On Jun 02, 2022
You will get a good job by Gods grace

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Need Of Job by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nukilia:
You will get a good job by Gods grace

Amen, Thank you.
Re: I Am In Need Of Job by Pojomojo: 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
CareerMattersNg on telegram
Follow Hansel on Twitter
Re: I Am In Need Of Job by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Pojomojo:
CareerMattersNg on telegram
Follow Hansel on Twitter

Thank you.
Re: I Am In Need Of Job by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
Still looking for a job
Re: I Am In Need Of Job by Houserentprob(m): 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
Sweetness4:
Still looking for a job
.. sis pls I need the job if I can get. HND in computer science. I live around alimosho
Re: I Am In Need Of Job by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
Houserentprob:
.. sis pls I need the job if I can get. HND in computer science. I live around alimosho

Wish i could help but i am also looking for a job. What i meant was that i am still looking for a job.
Re: I Am In Need Of Job by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
Houserentprob:

We are in this together. I pray we get a job.
Re: I Am In Need Of Job by ecolime(m): 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
Check out

Myjobmag.com

Don't let anyone deceive you. Search and apply for jobs by yourself.
Re: I Am In Need Of Job by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
ecolime:
Check out

Myjobmag.com

Don't let anyone deceive you. Search and apply for jobs by yourself.

There are only marketing jobs around and the non marketing jobs if you don't stay close to ikeja, yaba, lekki, ilupeju, apapa, they won't give you the job.
Its frustrating and depressing.
I'm depressed.
Re: I Am In Need Of Job by Wizywiz(m): 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
Sweetness4:

There are only marketing jobs around and the non marketing jobs if you don't stay close to ikeja, yaba, lekki, ilupeju, apapa, they won't give you the job.
I'm depressed.
pls use or check .hotnigerianjobs

U can select your stateand search for different job options from ur state of residence...

I think it might help.......
Re: I Am In Need Of Job by ecolime(m): 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
Sweetness4:

I'm depressed.
I agree it's frustrating.

You can only be hopeful and keep searching.

Nothing good comes easy. Just hang on.
Re: I Am In Need Of Job by Cutehector(m): 4:53am On Aug 04, 2022
Whats wrong with marketing jobs. My dear hunger will catch you if you keep selecting jobs in your days of little beginnings.

You wil now be forced to do runsgirl work
Re: I Am In Need Of Job by Nobody: 5:05am On Aug 04, 2022
Cutehector:
Whats wrong with marketing jobs. My dear hunger will catch you if you keep selecting jobs in your days of little beginnings.

Most marketing jobs in nigeria if you don't beat target you will not be paid. If you beat half target you will be paid half salary and most of them are based on commision.
Someone i know worked for a whole month and he was 10,000 naira.
Another no payment after a month.
I know what i am saying, I have been to their interviews and they always tell us the same thing, Commission and target.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Need Of Job by Nobody: 5:09am On Aug 04, 2022
Cutehector:

I can't start forcing myself on men all because i want to beat target. God forbid i do ashawo, i don't like the last statement you made. Please sir, if you can't type and encourage with kindness, please don't comment on my post.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Need Of Job by Cutehector(m): 6:05am On Aug 04, 2022
Sweetness4:

Most marketing jobs in nigeria if you don't beat target you will not be paid. If you beat half target you will be paid half salary and most of them are based on commision.
Someone i know worked for a whole month and he was 10,000 naira.
Another no payment after a month.
I know what i am saying, I have been to their interviews and they always tell us the same thing, Commission and target.

its a pity you have zoned your mind to this. Nobody will tell you to sleep with them when you do not have anything upstairs in your brain.

People value intelligence and wits. As a lady the way you dress also matters.
Re: I Am In Need Of Job by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 04, 2022
Cutehector:
its a pity you have zoned your mind to this. Nobody will tell you to sleep with them when you do not have anything upstairs in your brain.

People value intelligence and wits. As a lady the way you dress also matters.

K

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man spotted with his very tall wife Causes Reactions on social media (Video) / Trust In A Marriage:having A Joint Account With Your Spouse / How Can I Turn Irresponsible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.