Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours (55009 Views)

Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad / Julius Agwu & Wife, Ibiere Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Photos / Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by BinamRex: 7:21pm On May 01, 2022
TarOrfeeek:
I remember watching the wedding ceremony of these people as a child.

I actually asked myself then, why would a young pretty woman marry someone as short, ugly and unattractive as JA.

Well silly me. It was the money. It is the money. It will forever be about the money.

Now Stand up comedy is obsolete. JA has literally no source of income. And guess what, she just suddenly realised that JA is a fool.

Or that he was unfaithful while sick. Or some other flimsy excuse. But you woke up, wore white gown and swore with a bible to be with him through it all.

Young men. I don't know what to say, but you can't ever be actually loved. Maybe your mother will try.

But that's just about it. TFU this woman sha

Do you even know what happened? Did you know she nursed Julius Agu back to health. Did you know he accused her of being responsible for his sickness and moved out of the house? Was she supposed to force him to stay married to her?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by streetsoldier1(m): 7:21pm On May 01, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

I actually asked myself then, why would a young pretty woman marry someone as short, ugly and unattractive as JA.

Well silly me. It was the money. It is the money. It will forever be about the money.

Now Stand up comedy is obsolete. JA has literally no source of income. And guess what, she just suddenly realised that JA is a fool.

Or that he was unfaithful while sick. Or some other flimsy excuse. But you woke up, wore white gown and swore with a bible to be with him through it all.

Young men. I don't know what to say, but you can't ever be actually loved. Maybe your mother will try.

I need to host you to a drink if you are based in Lagos. More wisdom to your brain bro
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Parisian: 7:23pm On May 01, 2022
Please allow that mumu to keep thinking every woman is as broke as his sisters.
CIAOps:
The girl is not from a poor home, I know them very well, her dad was a professor, all her brothers are American citizens doing very well in the USA.. Julius agwu was privileged to have married her.

3 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Parisian: 7:24pm On May 01, 2022
Do you understand when men cheat on their wives with everything that crawls including alligators?
Uzorinco:

do you understand when women are stubborn to their bf/husband?

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Parisian: 7:26pm On May 01, 2022
They're people on Twitter who have come out to say Julius was indeed cheating. People with actual personal accounts. The wife said same too.

If that's not enough for you then that's your problem.

I'm pretty if any blog had posted that the wife cheated you'd hav wasted no time in believing them.
philip0906:

1. That was not the point of the op.
2. You and I have absolutely no clue who was cheating (or not) in that marriage. Except you lived with them, you’re only binging on what gossip blogs fed you.

4 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Parisian: 7:28pm On May 01, 2022
The girl is from a wealthy family and her brothers are even richer than Julius. Her father is also well to do.

So what exactly is your point?
greypencils:
Tell them! To all the ' get money first, I can marry any type of woman after I've gotten money' crew, any woman you marry after you've gotten money is marrying you for your money. Just pray that money stays, or else, you are a gonner. Me wey I marry when I still broke, e get why, I married someone who loved me in my struggling state and to God who made me, it's the best feeling ever. You are sure of that love, it humbles you and makes you wanna be better not just for yourself but because of her and your children.

3 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by philip0906(m): 7:28pm On May 01, 2022
Parisian:
They're people on Twitter who have come out to say Julius was indeed cheating. People with actual personal accounts. The wife said same too.

If that's not enough for you then that's your problem.

I'm pretty if any blog had posted that the wife cheated you'd hav wasted no time in believing them.
How many of such incidents have we seen that have turned out false? How many? Same way people have personal accounts about supposed rapists that turns out false. Abeg make we hear word.
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Parisian: 7:29pm On May 01, 2022
Mumu, none of them is igbo.
Emilokoiyawon:
Yeeeboooos and failed marriages like 5 and 6 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Parisian: 7:30pm On May 01, 2022
She can leave when she wants to. Since you care so much why don't you go and marry him?
Invictuse:
The madness here is why she didn't not leave all the while till now or was she blind n couldn't see all that when the man was not I'll.

3 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Parisian: 7:32pm On May 01, 2022
Just take one bottle of shawarma anywhere you are , I go pay grin
DKM123:
A man was cheating CONTINUOUSLY in his marriage causing his partner unhappiness, depression and STDs.

Yet, one ekperima on front page say it is a flimsy excuse for a woman to want divorce and that it's cos of money that she doesn't want to be with the father of her kids she has been with for 14years. It doesn't matter that Julius Agwu is currently a Glo ambassador with multi million contract asides his numerous gigs.

Of course his fellow men agree cos this is Nairaland full with bullsheet men. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Parisian: 7:33pm On May 01, 2022
Anything without video is false? Lmao.
Invictuse:
The madness here is why she didn't not leave all the while till now or was she blind n couldn't see all that when the man was not I'll.

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Parisian: 7:34pm On May 01, 2022
Where is thy faithfulness to thy wife oh son of perdition?
Lacash:
Where is thou loyalty daughter of Jayzybel…Shiooor angry

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Parisian: 7:35pm On May 01, 2022
Thank you for having sense. Thank you.
TONYE001:

Honestly, this is tiring.

The society expects a whole lot from females and about nothing from males.

If a female cheats, she should be kicked out.

If a male cheats, the interpretation is that males are biologically engineered to be polygamous.

I've decided to ignore unnecessary arguments on here. Who knows? A good number of them may be people still living in their parents' houses and know absolutely nothing about responsibility and commitment.

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Parisian: 7:36pm On May 01, 2022
As in Arbi.....? grin
Podrad0:
TIME TO ANNIHILATE THE BOOKIES!!!
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Hotzone(m): 7:37pm On May 01, 2022
What kind of mum pierces her noses
U said u not gonna talk yet u talking
Well, birds of same feather
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Parisian: 7:38pm On May 01, 2022
Let me guess, every single person is lying against Julius

Lmao common sense ! grin
philip0906:

How many of such incidents have we seen that have turned out false? How many? Same way people have personal accounts about supposed rapists that turns out false. Abeg make we hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Parisian: 7:39pm On May 01, 2022
Typical Nigerian mentality...

Ignores the obvious excesses of their redpill gender.

Blames the innocent woman for a problem she didn't cause.
Hotzone:
What kind of mum pierces her noses

Well, birds of same feather

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by philip0906(m): 7:40pm On May 01, 2022
Parisian:
Let me guess, every single person is lying against Julius

Lmao common sense ! grin
What do you mean by “every”? Even the woman hasn’t said any of such. But you want me to believe the tales of “personal accounts” by peeps on Twitter and Instagram? Even when the accusation is by one partner, it is still put to scrutiny how much more outsiders?
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Hotzone(m): 7:44pm On May 01, 2022
Parisian:
Typical Nigerian mentality...

Ignores the obvious excesses of their redpill gender.

Blames the innocent woman for a problem she didn't cause.

at Least my mentality gat its originality well known unlike urs so alien to our norm, imagine my 3yrs old with leg chains as if here is is India or Bangladesh

Parents must be cultured around their children not wayward like u filled with high level of youthful exuberance
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Kenturkey048(m): 7:48pm On May 01, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

He told you this ?

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Emilokoiyawon: 8:02pm On May 01, 2022
Parisian:
Mumu, none of them is igbo.

olodo. Edochie's son and his 2nd wife drama nkor? Edochie no be yeeboo? What about St. Obi? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by emmanuelbrown26: 8:04pm On May 01, 2022
UnimkeAk:

400k professor a month
Don't mind that bitch, professors earns less than 500k a month

3 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by John360comng: 8:05pm On May 01, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

Some of your words. I don't just understand as if Julius Agwu created himself. I hope you are not Short, ugly, and unattractive like you described him because some of your words can actually kill a soul.

Imagine if you were all these and you overheard people describe you in this manner.

What if he is short so he has no right to marry a tall and beautiful lady because he is short.

Some of you!

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by emmanuelbrown26: 8:09pm On May 01, 2022
shekauvsbuhari:
beg tto marry a woman? Tueh.
Don't mind that bitch jare,
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Nweike1: 8:12pm On May 01, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

on point!
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 01, 2022
Who will marry her after 4 kids?This is the reason why most men prefer to have a baby mama than a wife.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by israelmao(m): 8:43pm On May 01, 2022
Most marriages are suffering many hits and heat,I pray for divine invention.
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Propertyforum: 8:44pm On May 01, 2022
I don't understand the message
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by descarado: 9:00pm On May 01, 2022
texazzpete:

When you people make posts like this, sometimes I wonder if it’s madness that’s behind it.

Man carry innumerable side chicks openly and you say it’s a ‘flimsy reason’. Are you OK?

Anyway, maybe your wife should carry multiple boyfriends and then people will be advising you that it is only flimsy reasons to be upset.

I no blame you sha.
He is nwaamaikpe.
His mum abandoned him as a kid that's why he don't see anything good about women.
Has more than 4 usernames.

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by cliffypatt(m): 9:03pm On May 01, 2022
phemmyjohnson:
Money is the root of all ‘Evil’
Women love ‘Money’
Therefore ‘Women are Evil’

Money itself isn't evil, the love of money is.
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by descarado: 9:05pm On May 01, 2022
DKM123:
A man was cheating CONTINUOUSLY in his marriage causing his partner unhappiness, depression and STDs.

Yet, one ekperima on front page say it is a flimsy excuse for a woman to want divorce and that it's cos of money that she doesn't want to be with the father of her kids she has been with for 14years. It doesn't matter that Julius Agwu is currently a Glo ambassador with multi million contract asides his numerous gigs.

Of course his fellow men agree cos this is Nairaland full with bullsheet men. Smh.
Thank you.
Their hatred and shifting blames to women everytime something goes wrong between a wife and husband is something else. As if the woman is not losing already.

This is why Nigeria is still backward.
Let our men emulate men from other countries so we can move forward instead of fighting women Al the time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by favinvest: 9:16pm On May 01, 2022
According to my friend..
dont b so stupid as a man that u empty ur account with zero backup fund to take care of ur family.. I mean wife and kids..etc

Whatever money that a man makes.. 10-15% (however small) should go for his back up or retirement or pension or old age fund..

Cos in old age.. 20-40% of today's wives and 50-60% of today's kids may abandoned the man due to one funny reasons or the other..

So b wise..!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omotola's Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Flies Destiny Etiko In An Aircraft (Photos) / P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos / Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.