Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

What Every Guy Must Know Before Proposing A Girl. Don't Be Left Behind. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Every Guy Must Know Before Proposing A Girl. Don't Be Left Behind. (1190 Views)

Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja / Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Every Guy Must Know Before Proposing A Girl. Don't Be Left Behind. by nakotee: 12:26pm On May 01, 2022
forgive my typo errors.

it pains me that some guys turned their happy life to a bitter and sorrow life after they got married to the wrong woman !!!!

ONE BITTER FACT ABOUT MARRIAGE !!!

"apart from Marriage through wedlock any man that marries a woman loves her 100 percent  but not every woman that marries a man loves the man especially in this part of Africa where women are obiligated to marry at a certain age range, thereby looking for WHO IS READY AND NOT WHO THEY LOVE".

This issue i just mentioned is one of the major issues young innocent guys especially in Africa are facing, i am not trying to put the blame of this issue on women alone but the society at large.

so guys una don see say problem dey, even that fiancee you are trying to marry now or that girl you are planning to propose now how are you sure she loves you ? or she just wants to marry who is ready and escape  from societal shame and abuse of not getting married.

That is why most women go back to their Ex because her present husband is who is ready while her Ex is who she loves.

trying to find out whether a woman who is desperate for Marriage loves you is one of the most difficult things on earth, women in nature are very manipulative. so how do you know a woman that loves you?

don't be deceived most men who has been victims of marrying women that dosen't love them never found out that the woman they were taking to the altar is just marrying them because they were ready not because they were loved. so how are you sure are you whether she loves you, sometimes it can be very decieving and complicating.

God has given me the talent and wisdom to help you not to make a mistake you will regret all the rest of your life on earth.

so i am going to teach you how to avoid this terrible mistakes so you can get a woman that truly loves you and i will teach you other things you need to know. I will teach you the following and more.

1 .I will teach you how to know whether a woman loves you or not , been able to differentiate a woman that is looking for a man she loves and a woman that is looking for who is ready.

2. I will teach you things to stop and things to start so you can repel women who doesn't love you but looking for Marriage.

3. physcology to get the truth from the woman you are looking upto as wife, this includes past life and  secrets she might want to keep away from you.

for instance you said i can never marry a girl that has done runs in the past, how do you find out your fiancee's past.

4. compulsory things to look out for in a woman you are looking up to marry and things you can change on the the course of marriage because there is no perfect woman out their.

you will always learn more during our interaction.

my main aim is to help people because person wey marry wrong woman him remaining life don get K leg already, so i will be having one on one section with the intrested guys, i will teach you first  then after you can ask me your questions while we interact. you will definitely thank God for sending me your way.

so i will stake my consultation fee at 5k, if you are having financial issues i can help you with a lower amount , because i want to help. God that has given me the gift didn't ask me to pay a dime, but  don't expect it free because i buy data and spend time with you over the phone trying to teach you.  WhatsApp me at +23408164604874 to book a section.

women i am coming over to you later , you are not left out.

we also have other topics to discuss too , coming soon!!!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Every Guy Must Know Before Proposing A Girl. Don't Be Left Behind. by nakotee: 12:46pm On May 01, 2022
drop a comment

1 Like

Re: What Every Guy Must Know Before Proposing A Girl. Don't Be Left Behind. by MajesticKris: 12:51pm On May 01, 2022
Same thing my cousin sis is facing.. because she thought, age wasn't on her side.. she got married to someone she's not, in anyway attracted to.

Now she's in the verge of a Divorce, after 2yrs and a Bby girl..
I don talk tire, she's made up her mind.
Re: What Every Guy Must Know Before Proposing A Girl. Don't Be Left Behind. by happiness4ever(m): 12:58pm On May 01, 2022
Interesting
Re: What Every Guy Must Know Before Proposing A Girl. Don't Be Left Behind. by PerfectStranger(m): 1:03pm On May 01, 2022
Keep spreading the fact to these simps. Hoping they learn someday.

2 Likes

Re: What Every Guy Must Know Before Proposing A Girl. Don't Be Left Behind. by nakotee: 1:20pm On May 01, 2022
everybody seeing this post its an opportunity to learn, but some people won't want me to teach them and when they make mistake they will start blaming God, book for a section so i can teach you what you need to know and avoid before getting married, if you are married you can opt in lets talk about your challenges anonymously.

1 Like

Re: What Every Guy Must Know Before Proposing A Girl. Don't Be Left Behind. by Juliusmomoh2: 1:25pm On May 01, 2022
you said God sent you?? ..... God don suffer for Nigerians hand cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Every Guy Must Know Before Proposing A Girl. Don't Be Left Behind. by nakotee: 1:27pm On May 01, 2022
MajesticKris:
Same thing my cousin sis is facing.. because she thought, age wasn't on her side.. she got married to someone she's not, in anyway attracted to.

Now she's in the verge of a Divorce, after 2yrs and a Bby girl..
I don talk tire, she's made up her mind.
you can book a section for her , when i am done talking with her she will change her mind, if you don't have the booking fee i can do that for free just to save her Marriage. WhatsApp me +2348164604874

1 Like

Re: What Every Guy Must Know Before Proposing A Girl. Don't Be Left Behind. by nakotee: 1:28pm On May 01, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:
please we don't need negative comments here

1 Like

Re: What Every Guy Must Know Before Proposing A Girl. Don't Be Left Behind. by nakotee: 1:36pm On May 01, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:
no negative comment.

1 Like

Re: What Every Guy Must Know Before Proposing A Girl. Don't Be Left Behind. by Loveisnotenough: 2:45pm On May 01, 2022
Nothing special in marriage...
Re: What Every Guy Must Know Before Proposing A Girl. Don't Be Left Behind. by samiabigail: 2:50pm On May 01, 2022
space book not for sale
Re: What Every Guy Must Know Before Proposing A Girl. Don't Be Left Behind. by nakotee: 11:59am On May 02, 2022
happiness4ever:
Interesting
thanks

1 Like

Re: What Every Guy Must Know Before Proposing A Girl. Don't Be Left Behind. by nakotee: 12:15pm On May 02, 2022
ok

1 Like

Re: What Every Guy Must Know Before Proposing A Girl. Don't Be Left Behind. by jerry227: 12:18pm On May 02, 2022
had a nice time with him, he is really a good relationship/Marriage expert.

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Between Your Ex And Your Current Partner Who Is More Good In Bed? / The Unfair Life Of Men , Men Deserve All The Respect In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.