Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) (63730 Views)

Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) / Young Man Killed By Cultist In Ojota, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) / How Late Don Wanny Got To Be Nigeria’s Deadliest And Most Wanted Cultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Deejaygold(m): 3:17pm On May 01, 2022
A suspected cultist said to be behind terror attacks in Abeokuta and Ifo environs of Ogun State has been arrested by operatives of the Police Command.

The suspect Rotimi Adebiyi aka called ‘Paracetamol’ has been on the wanted list of police over alleged roles in several cult clashes leading to the death of some members of a rival cult group in the State.

Adebiyi was arrested by Chief Superintendent of Police(CSP) Olanrewaju Kalejaye – led SWAT operatives in his hideout in Ifo area of Ogun State on Saturday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/suspcted-wanted-cultist-paracetamol-arrested-in-ogun/amp/

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Malory: 3:17pm On May 01, 2022
Paracetamol indeed

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Candidlady: 3:24pm On May 01, 2022
Paracetamol that gives people headache in Abeokuta and Ifo

411 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Oxb90: 3:25pm On May 01, 2022
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Rastaramsey(m): 3:26pm On May 01, 2022
Damnnnn
This fucking cultist grin grin grin
Whether you be axehead abi ibaka
Your own don done.....

Niggars don't know that there is no gain in street cultism....

If you won play game, go dey roll with those big boys of lekki... They go dey go party, smoke, drink,and the most important one, dey drop update together, dey cashout big....na that one be confam brotherhood

If you wan run cultism for street, na die oooo..
They go metche you grin grin
Them no born me well make I set my feet for uniben...

Aiye don mean me die...

Modified: I no kuku kill person, na when then fall our ibaka for 2019,naso externals fly in from Ghana and other states in Nigeria... They bin dey drop aiye...
Naso all the eiye begin dey run....
As per sharp guy, I follow pick race.....

Na some people for my hostel cum dey tell say some hostile guys find me cum one-day grin grin

As I dey, I be gentleman
We no dey fight

But as per say this night nah for all, the aiye guy wey una dey gather smoke fi fall you...

Na that's why I move out of Benin never to set foot there again...

Las Las na to say no to cultism...

324 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Conwarden: 3:38pm On May 01, 2022
Jail them all!!!

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by poshestmina(f): 3:50pm On May 01, 2022
The worst part is; they are always looking unkempt and poor.

Never seen a 'fine cultist , ritualist , murderer or witch' on naira land frontpage undecided.
They always look the same .Tattered and foolish-looking.
The goat dey even drink 'agbo' grin grin grin.
Nna,Biko go rest for Kirikiri or Hellundecided.

Saynotocultism, una no dey hear word.
Tueh!!!

138 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by yanabasee(m): 3:54pm On May 01, 2022
If it's not skull miners, it's robbery...... Or loitering deadbodies wastes by the roadside ...

Tinubu turned Lagos into this rubbish and be claiming that he founded Lagos to the level of development that is there now....

Imagine one man deciding who runs a state against the will of the people.... After his tenure, all the Governors of Lagos state have been puppets to Tinubu

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Deejaygold(m): 4:01pm On May 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnnn
Your own don done.....

If you won play game, go dey roll with those big boys of lekki... They go dey go party, smoke, drink,dey drop update....

Aiye don mean me die...

Stay safe o baba grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 01, 2022
So broke he can't get neat gun or decent charms.
All those fetish people are always dirty.
No life.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 4:21pm On May 01, 2022
If our police is killing all this cultist i believe by now issue of cultism would have atleast reduce.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Dapson73(m): 4:58pm On May 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnnn
Your own don done.....

If you won play game, go dey roll with those big boys of lekki... They go dey go party, smoke, drink,dey drop update....

Aiye don mean me die...

He will later be released back to the society.

9 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by VictorUSA(m): 5:14pm On May 01, 2022
Look at the dirty useless boy terrorizing people.Just take a good look at the dirty thing.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 01, 2022
I hope they arrested the real culprit. I can never trust the Nigerian Police.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by headbasher96(m): 6:00pm On May 01, 2022
Police the dull me

That is suppose to look like ibuprofen by now

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Cultistupdate: 7:21pm On May 01, 2022
I have the video cheesy
Na so people go dey join something wey gain no dey

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by paulolee(m): 7:22pm On May 01, 2022
paracetamol wey i know dey cure headache n pains bt this wan de give neighbors wahala n headache.
mention me when police catches Panadol, procold and tramadol

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Deejaygold(m): 7:28pm On May 01, 2022
paulolee:
paracetamol wey i know dey cure headache n pains bt this wan de give neighbors wahala n headache.
mention me when police catches Panadol, procold and tramadol

grin gringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Mko123(m): 7:45pm On May 01, 2022
I hope the SWAT arrest those ladies with dog cum infested pusssy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:46pm On May 01, 2022
The suspect Rotimi Adebiyi aka called ‘Paracetamol
Paracetamol
Make dem no forget Chloroquine also ooo....... cheesy grin wink

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Princemodris(m): 7:46pm On May 01, 2022
Okay
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 01, 2022
Paracetamol emzor grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 01, 2022
Just look at the face of the hardened cultist, of all nick-names to choose for himself nah paracetamol way don the help people life incases of headache nah him he choose grin

Dammmm this is an insult to paracetamol grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 7:46pm On May 01, 2022
Alright undecided
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Iamdbull: 7:46pm On May 01, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

No be this nigga one disrupt my sold out concert for abeokuta that time

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Jestin: 7:46pm On May 01, 2022
When will they arrest panadol?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by iCauseTrouble: 7:47pm On May 01, 2022
Remaining chloroquine grin
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by timibare(m): 7:47pm On May 01, 2022
Pepsi brand ambassador!!!
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by JoeEeL(m): 7:47pm On May 01, 2022
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Bar1941(m): 7:47pm On May 01, 2022
They should kill him once and for all or what are they waiting for?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics / Food Seller Caught With Young Girl's Head In Her Restaurant In Cameroon (Graphic / Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.