Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? (6468 Views)

HBD To JUNE 13th CELEBRANTS- ( All June Borns…gather Here & Post Ur Date) / Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 4:34pm On May 01, 2022
As this post is made for the May Borns, we want to know the birthdays of our fellow nairalanders that represent this precious month.

WE HAVE GRACIOUSLY COME TO THE END OF THE MONTH.

State your date and know your birth-mate nairalanders.
Opposite genders can as well connect if you deem fit.

We hope to make this thread active cos we will gladly wish our May borns Happy Birthdays on their every dates till the end of the month and mention celebrant monikers too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAYS TO ALL MAY NAIRALANDERS AND THOSE BORN ON THE 31st of May.

WE WISH YOU A VERY LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY.

(Nairaland loves you all).

Cc:
lalasticlala
Seun
Dominique
Mynd44
Farano
Rocktation
Fynestboi
RoyalRoy

Oya lets go........

MODIFIED: May 31st gather here

(Celebrant for today);

chinwong

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Candidlady: 4:39pm On May 01, 2022
Parked
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by TundeTunapa(m): 5:01pm On May 01, 2022
They say 7 a perfect number right? There you have it
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by poshestmina(f): 5:05pm On May 01, 2022
23rd kiss.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by rickpat(m): 5:09pm On May 01, 2022
11th.. MARLEY NIGHT..
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 5:31pm On May 01, 2022
Candidlady:
Parked

Hmmm what must i have done to the great Nairaland most troublesome lady to deserve u always parking at my every post?

Besides, my parking lot ain't availabe to any overly candid-gorgeous damsel cos you would make my other girls jealous and run away so you can only stay if you pay for your space....
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 6:22pm On May 01, 2022
rickpat:
11th.. MARLEY NIGHT..

Wow same date with the legend..

Besides,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THOSE BORN ON THE FIRST OF MAY.

AS YOU BEGIN THE MONTH, SO SHALL YOU ALWAYS COME FIRST IN WHATEVER YOU DO.

LONG LIFE & PROSPERITY WILL CONTINUE TO BE YOUR PORTION FOREVER.

Enjoy ur day.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by rickpat(m): 6:23pm On May 01, 2022
Desperados:

kiss
Desperados:

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Ifyjos(f): 7:28pm On May 01, 2022
My priceless jewel may 10
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by GoldenqueenC(f): 7:32pm On May 01, 2022
May 27th

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by OGraffix(m): 8:18pm On May 01, 2022
May 17th
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 6:03pm On May 02, 2022
I WISH A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL NAIRALANDERS BORN ON THIS DAY THE 2nd Of May.

WE ALL WISH YOU LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY.

FAVOUR REST UPON YOU FOR THE REMAINING DAYS OF THE YEAR.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Acme45: 9:45pm On May 02, 2022
1st of may
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Omuuvwie(m): 10:09pm On May 02, 2022
I represent may 8 and I am proud to be born in may,
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 10:21am On May 03, 2022
Omuuvwie:
I represent may 8 and I am proud to be born in may,

Everyone should always be proud of their month no matter how it is.

I rep February and i am totally proud of it.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 5:17pm On May 03, 2022
To all Celebrant Nairalanders that are born today the 3rd of May,

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

WE WISH YOU A VERY LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY FOR ALL THE REST OF YOUR DAYS.

MORE EGGS TO UR OVARIES,
MORE SPERM TO UR TESTICLES,
&
MORE MORE MONEY TO UR ACCT.

Enjoy your day.......

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by virginprincess(f): 7:17pm On May 03, 2022
I rep may 26th

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Jossyfine(f): 7:21pm On May 03, 2022
I rep May 14th
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 03, 2022
rickpat:
11th.. MARLEY NIGHT..

Awwwn.... birthday mate spotted
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 8:40pm On May 03, 2022
virginprincess:
I rep may 26th

Wow, i still can't believe our own Nairaland Princess is a May born.

Now i understand why you are really stubborn.

,,,but you have to change your profile pic and give us a smile or i'm taking my words back.

¤ MODIFIED SUCCESSFULLY ~ Words Taken Back.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 9:01pm On May 03, 2022
Maryjane001:

¤ FIRST BIRTH MATES OF THE MONTH

rickpat
MaryJane001

We would be waiting to hear the venue of your Marley-Night meeting together and the aftermath cool
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by rickpat(m): 9:06pm On May 03, 2022
Maryjane001:

smiley
Maryjane001:

nice to meet ya!
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by virginprincess(f): 9:46pm On May 03, 2022
Desperados:

Wow, i still can't believe our own Nairaland Princess is a May born.

Now i understand why you are really stubborn.

Nonetheless, stubborn girls are also amazingly cute,,but you have to change your profile pic and give us a smile or i'm taking my words back.
cheesy cheesy grin, you so funny, well i'm going to change it but not now, thanks anyways
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Godwin5766(m): 9:54pm On May 03, 2022
May 29th

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 10:10pm On May 03, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy grin, you so funny, well i'm going to change it but not now, thanks anyways

Oh Princess, you ain't bribing me wit your smile cos i've got a smile-proof on my mind so i ain't falling for it and
I'm also handsomely stubborn so i will be taking down my previous comment by 12am midnight.

U just have until your birth-day to put up a new pic or we just have to conclude this princess borrowed her cuteness and she is therefore the "Queen of SHYNESS NATION".
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 10:16pm On May 03, 2022
Godwin5766:
May 29th

Na wa oo Bros, u dey the ending of the journey o
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by virginprincess(f): 10:21pm On May 03, 2022
Desperados:

Oh Princess, you ain't bribing me wit your smile cos i've got a smile-proof on my mind so i ain't falling for it and
I'm also handsomely stubborn so i will be taking down my previous comment by 12am midnight.

U just have until your birth-day to put up a new pic or we just have to conclude this princess borrowed her cuteness and she is therefore the "Queen of SHYNESS NATION".
cheesy cheesy, wow!, you really have a way with your words honestly, you make a lady unknownly fall for you, anyway i try and upload a nice pixs.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 10:35pm On May 03, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy, wow!, you really have a way with your words honestly, you make a lady unknownly fall for you, anyway i try and upload a nice pixs.

Hey hold it there VP, are you trying to confess sumtin to me right now? but you're stil very shy to say it?

Well, i might stil give you one last chance to tell me or you had lost me forever and we won't want to see you cry for the rest of eternity.

Besides, watch how hard you fall cos i am no great catcher or goalkeeper so i might have a problem catching you.
I would also need to eat 5 wraps of fufu to catch you oo.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by virginprincess(f): 10:43pm On May 03, 2022
Desperados:

Hey hold it there VP, are you trying to confess sumtin to me right now? but you're stil very shy to say it?

Well, i might stil give you one last chance to tell me or you had lost me forever and we won't want to see you cry for the rest of eternity.

Besides, watch how hard you fall cos i am no great catcher or goalkeeper so i might have a problem catching you.
I would also need to eat 5 wraps of fufu to catch you oo.
I'm short of words, honestly your idioms just got me confused.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 11:16pm On May 03, 2022
virginprincess:
I'm short of words, honestly your idioms just got me confused.

I know you got something to confess to me so i'm giving you the last chance.

(0) you can talk to me through my digits cos i know you are really shy but you have to text only until you prove to me that you ain't shy anymore, then i will approve you to call me.

Besides, don't fall too hard for me yet cos i am not a great catcher and i would need to eat 5 wraps of fufu to be able to catch you.

Note that i would be taking down my number in 20mins cos i won't want to receive messages from any secret admirer.

HAV A GUD NYT Stubborn-Shy Princess.

¤ MODIFIED SUCCESSFULLY ~ Phone Digits Taken Down.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by ImaIma1(f): 6:50am On May 04, 2022
virginprincess:
I rep may 26th

Wow! Same here cheesy
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Elmojiid(m): 9:20am On May 04, 2022
May 16 198.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Confessions Of A Misogynist( A Man Who Hates Women) / Pastor Or Parents: Whose Decision Is Final On Marriage? / Would You Allow Your Child Play Soccer At The Expense Of Education?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.