Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Observation During Traditional Weddings. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Observation During Traditional Weddings. (602 Views)

Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding / My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. / My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Observation During Traditional Weddings. by donleo92(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2022
I have observed since 2014 that most men pour drinks offered by their wives away during Traditional weddings.
Just a bit curious!!!
Why the trend?
Re: Observation During Traditional Weddings. by immortalcrown(m): 8:56pm On May 01, 2022
You know the answer. You are just catching cruise here
Re: Observation During Traditional Weddings. by Pat081: 8:58pm On May 01, 2022
immortalcrown:
You know the answer. You are just catching a cruise here
if he knows he will not ask
Re: Observation During Traditional Weddings. by immortalcrown(m): 9:04pm On May 01, 2022
Pat081:
if he knows he will not ask
Do not speak for him.
Re: Observation During Traditional Weddings. by Uniquetani1(f): 9:06pm On May 01, 2022
donleo92:
I have observed since 2014 that most men pour drinks offered by their wives away during Traditional weddings.
Just a bit curious!!!
Why the trend?

So since 2014, you haven't gotten the answer?
Answer is: they don't want to get drunk on their wedding day
Re: Observation During Traditional Weddings. by Pat081: 9:12pm On May 01, 2022
immortalcrown:
Do not speak for him.
am not I want to know tooso tell us
Re: Observation During Traditional Weddings. by donleo92(m): 1:31am On May 02, 2022
immortalcrown:
You know the answer. You are just catching cruise here

asked and some persons said, it's because they don't want to get the man poisoned

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been In A Situation Where A Guy Likes You / 4 Mistakes That Kill Love After Marriage / Bbnaija: Who Are The Ninjas, A Quick Recap And Why They Have Been Trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.