Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Why Evey Guy Must Be Grateful To Nairaland (The bitter truth) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Evey Guy Must Be Grateful To Nairaland (The bitter truth) (1018 Views)

Why Every Guy Must Be Grateful To Nairaland / Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is / 10 Important Rules Of Manhood Every Nigerian Guy Must Obey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Evey Guy Must Be Grateful To Nairaland (The bitter truth) by GooodHardDick: 9:21pm On May 01, 2022
Over the years, lots of guys have been simping like there's no tomorrow! Of course, with the help of Nairaland, their lives have changed!

We've had countless testimonies on how lots of guys have been delivered from Simpson!

Below are some of the testimonies

OscarJaden said ~ I was a worshipper of women before but thanks to nairaland redpillers that change my orientation

ABANGWABOI said ~ The Redpill Gospel..
Thank you nairaland for it.. if not.. I for still be Beta Simp till now..

brosom said ~ Before I use stand to see the deceitfulness of some girls, but after reading some redpills threads here on nairaland, I now sit or even lie down and still see it clear

The above testimonies is a major breakthrough for us. Indeed Nairaland has helped so much in eradicating this Simpson disease that has destroyed our society.

9 Likes

Re: Why Evey Guy Must Be Grateful To Nairaland (The bitter truth) by Buharidgeneral: 9:38pm On May 01, 2022
Meaning what?

3 Likes

Re: Why Evey Guy Must Be Grateful To Nairaland (The bitter truth) by Fmghewzy(m): 9:42pm On May 01, 2022
When you see some moniker or usernames self ,you should know the type of nonsense to expect from them

1 Like

Re: Why Evey Guy Must Be Grateful To Nairaland (The bitter truth) by czarr(m): 9:44pm On May 01, 2022
The redpill no dey do evangelism.
Na you go use your hand come redpill synagogue...when that gender shock you.

Be grateful you have this information in your youth...

TRP is indeed golden.

12 Likes

Re: Why Evey Guy Must Be Grateful To Nairaland (The bitter truth) by czarr(m): 9:45pm On May 01, 2022
Fmghewzy:
When you see some moniker or usernames self ,you should know the type of nonsense to expect from them
with your moniker you are not one to talk...is it that all the names are taken for you to choose that incantation.

2 Likes

Re: Why Evey Guy Must Be Grateful To Nairaland (The bitter truth) by Fmghewzy(m): 9:46pm On May 01, 2022
czarr:
with your moniker you are not one to talk...is it that all the names are taken for you to choose that incantation.

grin grin grin Arindin
What about yours?

1 Like

Re: Why Evey Guy Must Be Grateful To Nairaland (The bitter truth) by Tboymessiah(m): 9:47pm On May 01, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!
Re: Why Evey Guy Must Be Grateful To Nairaland (The bitter truth) by jeff1993: 9:49pm On May 01, 2022
Hh
Re: Why Evey Guy Must Be Grateful To Nairaland (The bitter truth) by GooodHardDick: 9:52pm On May 01, 2022
czarr:
The redpill no dey do evangelism.
Na you go use your hand come redpill synagogue...when that gender shock you.

Be grateful you have this information in your youth...

TRP is indeed golden.

You have said it all honourable comrade!

TRP is golden!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Evey Guy Must Be Grateful To Nairaland (The bitter truth) by legallyminded: 9:56pm On May 01, 2022
GooodHardDick:

You have said it all honourable comrade!

TRP is golden!!!!!!

TRP is golden!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Evey Guy Must Be Grateful To Nairaland (The bitter truth) by czarr(m): 9:57pm On May 01, 2022
Fmghewzy:

grin grin grin Arindin
What about yours?
Lol.
Your moniker be like when person dey blow catarrh from the nose.
Re: Why Evey Guy Must Be Grateful To Nairaland (The bitter truth) by brosom(m): 12:42am On May 02, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Over the years, lots of guys have been simping like there's no tomorrow! Of course, with the help of Nairaland, their lives have changed!

We've had countless testimonies on how lots of guys have been delivered from Simpson!

Below are some of the testimonies

OscarJaden said ~ I was a worshipper of women before but thanks to nairaland redpillers that change my orientation

ABANGWABOI said ~ The Redpill Gospel..
Thank you nairaland for it.. if not.. I for still be Beta Simp till now..

brosom said ~ Before I use stand to see the deceitfulness of some girls, but after reading some redpills threads here on nairaland, I now sit or even lie down and still see it clear

The above testimonies is a major breakthrough for us. Indeed Nairaland has helped so much in eradicating this Simpson disease that has destroyed our society.
This niggaarr u bad oo, keep it coming mehn because more guys need to be rescued grin
Re: Why Evey Guy Must Be Grateful To Nairaland (The bitter truth) by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:07am On May 02, 2022
Only the wise listen to advice
The foolish ignore it until they're taught a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Why Evey Guy Must Be Grateful To Nairaland (The bitter truth) by MAGG0T(m): 6:56am On May 02, 2022
cheesy

Group for foolish men...

I thought by now you lame redpillers would be richer than Dangote, Obi cubanna and their likes who have wives..

But here you are creating threads to bash women... Myopic idiots[

2 Likes

Re: Why Evey Guy Must Be Grateful To Nairaland (The bitter truth) by Fmghewzy(m): 7:56am On May 02, 2022
czarr:
Lol.
Your moniker be like when person dey blow catarrh from the nose.

grin grin grin,

1 Like

Re: Why Evey Guy Must Be Grateful To Nairaland (The bitter truth) by fikayormi(m): 8:26am On May 02, 2022
My friend , Gooodhardick, Na Nairaland help my life too oo .

All thanks to this great forum , my life for don wrecked by those gender

To say NO to their demand before hard me but now that I know they don’t like nice guys , I play them at their games

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Evey Guy Must Be Grateful To Nairaland (The bitter truth) by bashuayi(m): 8:38am On May 02, 2022
I'm a proud redpiller
Can't wait for ASUU to call of strike so I can pass more OT to other comrade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Evey Guy Must Be Grateful To Nairaland (The bitter truth) by GooodHardDick: 8:53am On May 02, 2022
DONFRANSKID:
Only the wise listen to advice
The foolish ignore it until they're taught a lesson.

Exactly honourable comrade.

Simps always learn the hard way. They can either swallow the red pill or continue simping. The choice is theirs!!
Re: Why Evey Guy Must Be Grateful To Nairaland (The bitter truth) by GooodHardDick: 8:56am On May 02, 2022
bashuayi:
I'm a proud redpiller
Can't wait for ASUU to call of strike so I can pass more OT to other comrade

Honourable Comrade.

We're pleased with this great testimony of yours. Please do well to pass the good news to your friends, family and relatives so they too can be delivered from this Simpson disease that has destroyed our society.

1 Like

Re: Why Evey Guy Must Be Grateful To Nairaland (The bitter truth) by GooodHardDick: 9:00am On May 02, 2022
fikayormi:
My friend , Gooodhardick, Na Nairaland help my life too oo .

All thanks to this great forum , my life for don wrecked by those gender

To say NO to their demand before hard me but now that I know they don’t like nice guys , I play them at their games

Honourable comrade.

We're pleased with this testimony of yours. Do well to pass it on to your friends so they too can learn.

At the bolded, increase the volume comrade!
Re: Why Evey Guy Must Be Grateful To Nairaland (The bitter truth) by Nyascobar1414: 9:22am On May 02, 2022
TRP saved me ....
I must save more sane niggas though...
Re: Why Evey Guy Must Be Grateful To Nairaland (The bitter truth) by DONFRANSKID(m): 2:28pm On May 02, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Exactly honourable comrade.

Simps always learn the hard way. They can either swallow the red pill or continue simping. The choice is theirs!!
Yea comrade the choice is theirs
Re: Why Evey Guy Must Be Grateful To Nairaland (The bitter truth) by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 02, 2022
I agree, I was once a simp thanks to nairaland redpil movement, i am free from the bondage of been a simp grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Father's Funeral (Photos, Video) / How Best Can You Reply This Question / State One Great Decision You Have Taken This 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.