Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

What Can I Do With 400k - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do With 400k (6998 Views)

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) / We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do With 400k by Richdee1(m): 7:27am On May 02, 2022
Treborblue:

Sorry bro due to the nature of this post I can't post anything that'll review my identity for my own safety I hope u understand

Can I drop mine or I'll PM you, check your Mail
Re: What Can I Do With 400k by freddie009(m): 7:27am On May 02, 2022
Treborblue:
I won bet 410k from sport betting currently don't know what to do with it, I don't want to squander the money
Please any ideas or suggestions for me I'll appreciate

Get a second handed car use/give it out as Uber or put it on something you can see and have control over like buying and selling. Don't invest it in any of these schemes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do With 400k by Richdee1(m): 7:30am On May 02, 2022
freddie009:

Get a second handed car use/give it out as Uber or put it on something you can see and have control over like buying and selling. Don't invest it in any of these schemes.

2nd hand car for 400k on Uber?
Jokes

11 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With 400k by freddie009(m): 7:43am On May 02, 2022
Richdee1:

2nd hand car for 400k on Uber?
Jokes

He would see now, at least 500k. It will not be in perfect condition though. He can go into buying and selling on a small scale is far better than all these schemes.
Re: What Can I Do With 400k by Richdee1(m): 8:11am On May 02, 2022
freddie009:

He would see now, at least 500k. It will not be in perfect condition though. He can go into buying and selling on a small scale is far better than all these schemes.

Now you've left Uber you said, 500k will get you a car with lots of repairs, he'll hardly make any gains

Which one con be buying and selling.
Oga stay one place

7 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With 400k by freddie009(m): 8:18am On May 02, 2022
Richdee1:

Now you've left Uber you said, 500k will get you a car with lots of repairs, he'll hardly make any gains

Oga stay one place

Lol..I gree stay.

He should look for a business that has a quick return and wouldn't require a shop to operate.

Abi you want e make e go play 2 odds or make e go put money for all this yeye investment scheme.

Or the usual story; crypto, forex or affiliate marketing when Nah only courses those guys they sell and they don't make from money it.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With 400k by samiabigail: 8:37am On May 02, 2022
bet money no they last u no fit use am do better thing even if u use am buy better thing e no go last

my advice for u is to use that money to help those that are in d needy

#saynotobet#

undecided
Re: What Can I Do With 400k by Clinghton: 8:57am On May 02, 2022
Crypto or any online business.
Re: What Can I Do With 400k by phemmyfour: 8:58am On May 02, 2022
Treborblue:
I won bet 410k from sport betting currently don't know what to do with it, I don't want to squander the money
Throw it all back into sport betting
Re: What Can I Do With 400k by Alwaysready(m): 9:15am On May 02, 2022
Treborblue:

You are very lucky. Some people have been there for years and have lost a lot without any corresponding profits made. As you said it,you have likely won 3 tickets as seen. It means its just your time to be blessed. God of betting has favoured you.

Now,I will not advise you to even go near betting again as its addictive and can grow in terms of your spending on it.

Take this fund and come learn how to trade crypto on payeer.com. With this,you can earn at least $50 every month minimum when you learn only from pros.

I have signal apps you cab use. It doesn't need you to verify with a passport or I.D. Don't spend the money.

Also,don't think of getting a shop or a physical business. Dont say you were not warned.

Quote me with your num so I can put through for free.
Re: What Can I Do With 400k by seunak2016: 9:16am On May 02, 2022
Treborblue:

The thing is I won 500k+
I paid a friend of mine I've been owing 17k for over a year now and he never really dragged me for it, I sent him 20k I didn't want to send more than that cause I don't anyone to suspect I have such money and he knows I'm struggling, but deep down I've promised myself to turn up for him when he is in need, I bought a ps3 slim and put 11games on it, as I have always craved a console but ps4 seemed to extravagant and I know I don't have a steady source of income, then I bought a headset and 27kmah powerbank
Then gifted my mum 20k after explaining over 1hour to her the source of the wealth although she believes I won 160k.p.s my dad is late
So now after all that spending I'm left with 440k
I don't want to spend a dime from it
Don't even know what business to do
I've Done alot of low budget business in the past that didn't yield...
you can set up "charging phone booth " where people can come and charge their phone for a fee, that depends if you stay where light no good then you just find one girl put there, that is everyday income for you

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With 400k by Treborblue(m): 9:18am On May 02, 2022
BarrSly:
I pity who go inbox this OP. A mere investigation of your profile reveals you are promoting a sort of Ponzi scheme. A word is enough for the ….
Lol dumfuck , i don't don't anyone to inbox me I not promoting anything, when you're broke and hopeful you'll dample into many things, only I didn't do is fraud . When i have time I'll delete all those things on my account
Re: What Can I Do With 400k by Treborblue(m): 9:20am On May 02, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
Op. What if you continue again with those businesses that didn't yield but this time from an experienced position. Only you can give yourself the best advise.
Hmm thank you very much hmm I thought of this but now you mentioned it I'll consider it also

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With 400k by Treborblue(m): 9:22am On May 02, 2022
Revolution2022:
Post screenshot of your sportybet coupon you won.
It wasn't from sportybet and it was a printed ticket
Re: What Can I Do With 400k by Treborblue(m): 9:23am On May 02, 2022
SarutobiEky:
bro.. I have a platform I started out with 60,700 today I have made a cumulative 393$ from the same platform in about a month. You can send me a pm if you're interested.
I don't want anything ponzi I have done my fairshare in them
I didn't lose but I no do again
Re: What Can I Do With 400k by Treborblue(m): 9:24am On May 02, 2022
freddie009:

Do second hand cars go for 410k
Re: What Can I Do With 400k by Treborblue(m): 9:26am On May 02, 2022
Richdee1:

Oga stay one place
How much for a clean used car, cause I've heard alot of bad things about repairing cars , I haven't had a car before and no one in my family has so I don't know much about it
Re: What Can I Do With 400k by Treborblue(m): 9:28am On May 02, 2022
samiabigail:
bet money no they last u no fit use am do better thing even if u use am buy better thing e no go last

my advice for u is to use that money to help those that are in d needy

#saynotobet#

Well that's your opinion no one can take it from you

undecided
Re: What Can I Do With 400k by Treborblue(m): 9:29am On May 02, 2022
phemmyfour:
Throw it all back into sport betting
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Somebody just had to say this right
Re: What Can I Do With 400k by lereinter(m): 9:37am On May 02, 2022
Be doing buying and selling

Small scale like on Jiji etc

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With 400k by Smile4me01(m): 9:39am On May 02, 2022
Guy go and set up phone accessories business with POS it will go a long way for you if you make the place looks ok you can also be registering Sim card and NIN for people

5 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With 400k by Alapojames: 10:11am On May 02, 2022
Bro go and learn computer skill..
The location must be close to your house oo.. Also, keep stacking at least 100(with less odds)
Avoid girls for now.. Lock like 100k on your pigyvest, that is, if you have one..
Don't live beyond you means or try to impress someone...
Check my signature
Re: What Can I Do With 400k by samwash(m): 10:41am On May 02, 2022
Smile4me01:
Guy go and set up phone accessories business with POS it will go a long way for you if you make the place looks ok you can also be registering Sim card and NIN for people

Guy you took it out from my mouth.
If the Op, can take this advise. What he needs is a business that will start giving him daily returns.
@Op, if you kwn abt clothing (Men's) add it to it.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With 400k by Olajydeey: 10:45am On May 02, 2022
Smile4me01:
I love this
300k can set up a POS business,
If you could get a suitable place..you would have at least 4k profit a day
Then with time,you add accessories

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With 400k by my3name(m): 11:14am On May 02, 2022
Treborblue:
Watin you play
Re: What Can I Do With 400k by SarutobiEky(m): 11:15am On May 02, 2022
Treborblue:

I don't want anything ponzi I have done my fairshare in them
I didn't lose but I no do again
bros no be ponzi. Send me pm if you interested. Greed is what's killing us nigerians mostly
Re: What Can I Do With 400k by Danmboss(m): 11:36am On May 02, 2022
Treborblue:

The thing is I won 500k+
I paid a friend of mine I've been owing 17k for over a year now and he never really dragged me for it, I sent him 20k I didn't want to send more than that cause I don't anyone to suspect I have such money and he knows I'm struggling, but deep down I've promised myself to turn up for him when he is in need, I bought a ps3 slim and put 11games on it, as I have always craved a console but ps4 seemed to extravagant and I know I don't have a steady source of income, then I bought a headset and 27kmah powerbank
Then gifted my mum 20k after explaining over 1hour to her the source of the wealth although she believes I won 160k.p.s my dad is late
So now after all that spending I'm left with 440k
I don't want to spend a dime from it
Don't even know what business to do
I've Done alot of low budget business in the past that didn't yield...
Op if you understand how crypto works you can use 300k from that money to buy any coin but not shit or meme token then stake in pancakes swap you can decide to stake for a month or annually and earn good return.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With 400k by Nicoswit(m): 12:13pm On May 02, 2022
TheManofTomorrow:

Learn DeFi, it will change your life, I promise you that.

This will only be stipend compared to what you can earn in DeFi if you truly devout time to learning and implementing what you learnt. And it's not even technical
NFT stuffs right?
Re: What Can I Do With 400k by Couzy21(m): 12:43pm On May 02, 2022
The best thing right now is to convert into Ethereum and Solana and sweep some nice NFTs, you can make millions within a month
Re: What Can I Do With 400k by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:08pm On May 02, 2022
Nicoswit:

NFT stuffs right?

Not really

DeFi is decentralised Finance
Re: What Can I Do With 400k by cherryCola: 1:17pm On May 02, 2022
seunak2016:
@op go use the money but something you are been craving for very long time, it might be something your friend have but you don't have.

don't buy iphone unless your phone already spoil

pS: don't do giveaway for anyone ooo, they won't be there for you when you lose in the future, remember you loss or win in gambling

Bad advice, OP don't !.
Re: What Can I Do With 400k by Nicoswit(m): 1:33pm On May 02, 2022
TheManofTomorrow:

Not really
DeFi is decentralised Finance
Alright. Do you have any recommendation for someone interested in learning?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Sleepy With This Married Woman / Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? / How To Make Any Girl Cum In Five Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.