Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? (1243 Views)

Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family / What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories / The Reality Of The First Born In Every Nigerian Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? by LilNetty(m): 10:37pm On May 01, 2022
I wonder how first Born cope with the situation of the country at the moment in terms of financial assistance from younger ones nd the family expecially the married men which wil have to cater for the wife, children, nd other extended families....
Re: 1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 01, 2022
Oyo oh! Be dead koko i face my own children and wife undecided
Re: 1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 01, 2022
I no be first born, make I shift one side. tongue
Re: 1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? by Cyphar(m): 12:37am On May 02, 2022
Being the first child is not easy. I thank God all my siblings are doing well for themselves. Even the baby of the house who happens to be a lady is already making money via her POS business. No brother i want this brother i want that. Finacially gaan i never too strong but i thank God

2 Likes

Re: 1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? by Kobojunkie: 3:10am On May 02, 2022
LilNetty:
I wonder how first Born cope with the situation of the country at the moment in terms of financial assistance from younger ones nd the family expecially the married men which wil have to cater for the wife, children, nd other extended families....
I am a first kid and thanks to having parents who knew to carry their own weight themselves, I don't carry any financial burden that are not mine for my head. undecided
Re: 1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? by Michelle55: 6:00am On May 02, 2022
I'm coping well all thanks to my parents who don't disturb me for anything, mom sometimes calls to ask if I need monetary assistance sef grin
That woman won't stop amazing me! smiley

2 Likes

Re: 1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? by wunmi590(m): 8:01am On May 02, 2022
Re: 1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? by Uniquetani1(f): 2:03pm On May 02, 2022
I am coping well sometimes I need hug

Re: 1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? by maureensylvia(f): 6:21pm On May 02, 2022
Not easy on me

1 Like

Re: 1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? by akaahs(m): 7:01pm On May 02, 2022
Walahi e no easy. Sometimes, I just sit and close my eyes and wish things to just fall in place but hell no, things are getting hotter by the day. Thank ASUU are on strike, my younger brother and our last born are in 500L and 100L respectively, I don't know where the money ll come out to settle their school fees, accommodation and pocket money. The other one is about to finish his NCE, no money for his project. The other just got admitted into a college of education and I managed to settle him to start off with my house rent, now the landlord is on my neck. My wife ll be due in 3 months, I have not buy anything for the baby yet.
My dad died 17 years ago, my mom was retired compulsory without a single dim since 2017 and we are 7
Re: 1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? by Medianna(f): 7:48pm On May 02, 2022
Michelle55:
I'm coping well all thanks to my parents who don't disturb me for anything, mom sometimes calls to ask if I need monetary assistance sef grin

For mum to knock on your door it mean you're still wanting.
They keep quite doesn't mean they don't need it.
Na just of recent I get that sense. Am not a first childdo

1 Like

Re: 1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? by Michelle55: 9:19pm On May 02, 2022
Medianna:

For mum to knock on your door it mean you're still wanting.
They keep quite doesn't mean they don't need it.
Na just of recent I get that sense. Am not a first childdo
I'm not wanting babe smiley that's the kinda treatment you get when you're the first and last they've got, they keep insisting that I'm still a child, I no kuku get strength to argue with dem. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? by Medianna(f): 9:31pm On May 02, 2022
Michelle55:

I'm not wanting babe smiley that's the kinda treatment you get when you're the first and last they've got, they keep insisting that I'm still a child, I no kuku get strength to argue with dem. cheesy
You dont have to flaunt it like indian hair
Just say you're an only child cool cool cool
Re: 1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? by Michelle55: 9:43pm On May 02, 2022
Medianna:

You dont have to flaunt it like indian hair
Just say you're an only child cool cool cool
Ewooo.. Which one is indian hair again kwanu? cheesy kuku kee me grin
Re: 1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? by missimelda01(f): 9:55pm On May 02, 2022
Please squeeze 1million in my hand because it’s not easy cry…being a first child without a father is harrddd!

The good part is that it pushes you to do more, most first child turn out to be successful.
Re: 1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? by bdchange(m): 7:29am On May 03, 2022
akaahs:
Walahi e no easy. Sometimes, I just sit and close my eyes and wish things to just fall in place but hell no, things are getting hotter by the day. Thank ASUU are on strike, my younger brother and our last born are in 500L and 100L respectively, I don't know where the money ll come out to settle their school fees, accommodation and pocket money. The other one is about to finish his NCE, no money for his project. The other just got admitted into a college of education and I managed to settle him to start off with my house rent, now the landlord is on my neck. My wife ll be due in 3 months, I have not buy anything for the baby yet.
My dad died 17 years ago, my mom was retired compulsory without a single dim since 2017 and we are 7
Hmmm, this what I try to explain to people when you bring in children you can not take care of. Your Dad does not have an estate yet continue giving birth to multitude. He is no more now, you guys are bearing the brunt. The funny part is that some of your siblings will have small change tomorrow and continue in that circle. Africans circulate poverty not wealth, atleast we are very good at that. Just do your best and leave the rest, because if you die, they will continue their life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? by bdchange(m): 7:32am On May 03, 2022
missimelda01:
Please squeeze 1million in my hand because it’s not easy cry…being a first child without a father is harrddd!

The good part is that it pushes you to do more, most first child turn out to be successful.
So we wey no be first born don't need money abi. Some of us are not first child but we carry heavy load too. Well person dey wey fit squeeze the money into your account. I hope you jam am very soon.
Re: 1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? by bdchange(m): 7:42am On May 03, 2022
Michelle55:
Woww..this is wonderful. Kudos to them. As for your mother, some are like that. Whenever I give my mom money, she will even be telling me, hope she is not bothering me. Sometimes she will want to return from the little I gave her. I will just laught it off..
Re: 1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? by Michelle55: 9:11am On May 03, 2022
bdchange:

Woww..this is wonderful. Kudos to them. As for your mother, some are like that. Whenever I give my mom money, she will even be telling me, hope she is not bothering me. Sometimes she will want to return from the little I gave her. I will just laught it off..
It can be annoying sometimes you know, I could remember her calling to ask if I need money to buy Christmas wears one xmas period like that, omo na so I weak cos she was on loud speaker that day. My friends couldn't stop laughing at me.
I asked her if she realized how old I am and that I'm capable of taking care of myself, she said she knows but that doesn't reduce the fact that I'm still her baby no matter how old I get, na so I kuku keep kwayet and let her do her wish.
Re: 1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? by akaahs(m): 9:57am On May 03, 2022
bdchange:

Hmmm, this what I try to explain to people when you bring in children you can not take care of. Your Dad does not have an estate yet continue giving birth to multitude. He is no more now, you guys are bearing the brunt. The funny part is that some of your siblings will have small change tomorrow and continue in that circle. Africans circulate poverty not wealth, atleast we are very good at that. Just do your best and leave the rest, because if you die, they will continue their life.
I warned my mom when she gave birth to the fifth child to stop birthing as we many considering their source of income, she responded by saying by God grace they are capable of taking care of us. Sometimes, I don't pity her and most times she do annoyed me.
I always tell them that, the person who fertilize the egg is no more and they are living talk more of me, if I die today they ll become what God wants them. So no need of killing myself.
I only planned of getting 2 children but my wife is insist on 4 kids, I told her if she's not learning on what am passing through, then she is insensitive.

2 Likes

Re: 1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? by damosade(m): 10:56am On May 03, 2022
What of those that are not first born but are carrying family burden.
Re: 1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? by bdchange(m): 11:13am On May 03, 2022
akaahs:

I warned my mom when she gave birth to the fifth child to stop birthing as we many considering their source of income, she responded by saying by God grace they are capable of taking care of us. Sometimes, I don't pity her and most times she do annoyed me.
I always tell them that, the person who fertilize the egg is no more and they are living talk more of me, if I die today they ll become what God wants them. So no need of killing myself.
I only planned of getting 2 children but my wife is insist on 4 kids, I told her if she's not learning on what am passing through, then she is insensitive.
You have to sit your wife and educate her better on giving birth to children you won't be able to give them the best. Growing up I was so annoyed with my father for giving birth to many when he couldn't take good care of us. Thank God for today. I learnt early that my siblings are not entitled to give me anything except they wish to give me. And today I am better for it. Our parents failed in that regard, it is now left for us to correct their mistake else you will continue in their poverty line and your children will continue from there.

3 Likes

Re: 1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? by bdchange(m): 11:18am On May 03, 2022
Michelle55:

It can be annoying sometimes you know, I could remember her calling to ask if I need money to buy Christmas wears one xmas period like that, omo na so I weak cos she was on loud speaker that day. My friends couldn't stop laughing at me.
I asked her if she realized how old I am and that I'm capable of taking care of myself, she said she knows but that doesn't reduce the fact that I'm still her baby no matter how old I get, na so I kuku keep kwayet and let her do her wish.
Let me shock you, when I became a youth and I visited my Mom. She asked me that who is washing my clothes. She asked if I could be bringing them for her to be washing for me, so it won't disturb my work. I swear I don't know where to start laughing from. In my mind this woman, still think I am a baby..funny mothers
Re: 1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? by Michelle55: 11:23am On May 03, 2022
bdchange:

Let me shock you, when I became a youth and I visited my Mom. She asked me that who is washing my clothes. She asked if I could be bringing them for her to be washing for me, so it won't disturb my work. I swear I don't know where to start laughing from. In my mind this woman, still think I am a baby..funny mothers
Glad you can relate bro, I don kuku let myself get used to her pampering. No be me say make God bless me with an angel as a mother. cheesy
Re: 1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? by Desperados(m): 11:33am On May 03, 2022
God will surely help all first borns (including myself) in this country especially in this hard periods.
Re: 1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? by bdchange(m): 12:23pm On May 03, 2022
Michelle55:

Glad you can relate bro, I don kuku let myself get used to her pampering. No be me say make God bless me with an angel as a mother. cheesy
Lolz...my immediate sister is always jealous that my Mom pamper me too much. Hope u are not in my shoe?
Re: 1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? by Michelle55: 1:49pm On May 03, 2022
bdchange:

Lolz...my immediate sister is always jealous that my Mom pampers me too much. Hope u are not in my shoe?
Lucky you! You've got siblings but I don't, ain't sharing the attention with anyone else.
Re: 1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? by bdchange(m): 1:53pm On May 03, 2022
Michelle55:

Lucky you! You've got siblings but I don't, ain't sharing the attention with anyone else.
Lolz..imagine you..then u are saying I am lucky when it is only you enjoying the palliatives mama is dishing out..I wish I was in your position, butterfly would have lived in my stomach.
Re: 1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? by Michelle55: 1:57pm On May 03, 2022
bdchange:

Lolz..imagine you..then u are saying I am lucky when it is only you enjoying the palliatives mama is dishing out..I wish I was in your position, butterfly would have lived in my stomach.
Lol.. You think it's easy to be in my position too? Life no balance true true, here I am wishing I've got one sibling and there you are wishing to switch positions with me cheesy
Omo eh, I weak with this ya wish grin
Re: 1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? by Mindlog: 2:14pm On May 03, 2022
When some parents choose not to birth the number of children they can comfortably cater for, they transfer their responsibilities to the eldest child. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? by bdchange(m): 2:37pm On May 03, 2022
Michelle55:

Lol.. You think it's easy to be in my position too? Life no balance true true, here I am wishing I've got one sibling and there you are wishing to switch positions with me cheesy
Omo eh, I weak with this ya wish grin
grin grin grin it's funny I guess, but then it will be only me..just like Tubaba said it...feeling like I don't care, if na just me , I go dey do anyhow..u gat the gist right. I love your personal text on your profile.
Re: 1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? by Gerrard59(m): 11:21pm On May 04, 2022
akaahs:

You should talk to your wife and narrate your experiences, and the reasons you both should stop at two children. If she insists on four children, undergo vasectomy after the second child. Let's see where the remaining two will come from.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leave Your Married Ex-girlfriends Alone — Activist Instructs Nigerian Men. / Meet The Most Powerful Foreign Family In Nigeria / Imagine !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.