Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated (1971 Views)

Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? / Picture :what Advice Will You Give This Young Couple? / What Advice Will You Give This Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated by uchlukez(f): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2011
I packd in to a new compound. In the opposite flat there is dis charmin girl. Awsome is the word for her. She greets me anytime I come back from work and always asks for what I brought back. We started talkin I discoverd that she isn't just beautiful, she s intelligent as well. She s second yr undergrad. She is a sister to my neighbours and always comes around to help the big Sis. She is not stayin with d sister but she is always around. We xchangd numbers and started talkin. From her acts, she likes me pretty much and am beginnin to like her too. But here is the catch, she cannot come to my house because her sister stays in d same compound. We meet outside and catch up but I can't convince her to come to d house. Pls house do u think this kinda r/ ship is worth it? Ur honest advice pls
Re: Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated by werepeLeri: 8:57am On Jul 11, 2011
You are asking us about Lesbianism? Girl to girl relationship? Hell no.
Re: Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated by rave2u: 9:00am On Jul 11, 2011
First of all, are you male or female?
Re: Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated by SIlknSteel(f): 9:07am On Jul 11, 2011
I dont want to believe it is a girl to girl rlship here cause from d story,l fink d poster is a guy dat is why she,d sister, cant over.
I fink U shd get to knw well even if it means hanging out for some time and den start giving subtle signs and hints to ur neighbours about Ur interest. But guy if wanting her to come over is just so U can have Ur way wt her freely,den be ready for whatever follows
Re: Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated by uchlukez(f): 9:40am On Jul 11, 2011
Sorry guys. Am a guy. D profile status was amistake. Havnt noticd it b4 now
Re: Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 11, 2011
If your intentions are sincere,then ​ advise you take it one step at a time, You shouldn't be in a rush to invite her over to your house, you should focus on getting to know her better first and see what comes out of it.
Re: Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated by BABE3: 10:02am On Jul 11, 2011
Why do you want her in your house so quickly?

As for her sister,----well, well, well, she'll act "over-protective" at first, but she'll get over it (if you have a good record). wink 
Re: Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated by MMM2(m): 10:06am On Jul 11, 2011
op

just skip work 4 aday, and invite her 2 ur house,
if she dont come 2 ur house.

Then go 2 her sister house and nyash her.
Re: Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated by MMM2(m): 10:13am On Jul 11, 2011
op

d next time u come back from work and she ask u what u bought 4 her,

tell her 2 come inside ur room and take it.

Then when she come u beg her 4 punny. undecided
Re: Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated by Goldieluks: 10:14am On Jul 11, 2011
M M M:

op

just skip work 4 aday, and invite her 2 your house,
if she dont come 2 your house.

Then go 2 her sister house and nyash her.

Duh!

@OP,get close to her sister/family,then take it from there.
Re: Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated by MMM2(m): 10:30am On Jul 11, 2011
Goldieluks

what angry
Re: Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated by Goldieluks: 10:32am On Jul 11, 2011
M M M:

Goldieluks

what angry

You talk dirty toooooooo much,man shocked shocked
Re: Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 11, 2011
Goldieluks:

Duh!

I'll go with this, and then add that you dress well, not like M.I wanna be, you also should not Think with your tongue, There's more to a relationship than just, punny, punny, punny and Nyanshing. . . . Gimme a break! undecided
Re: Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated by Sijo01(f): 10:38am On Jul 11, 2011
Goldieluks:

Duh!

Dat's all u need!
Re: Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated by MMM2(m): 11:47am On Jul 11, 2011
Goldieluks:

You talk dirty toooooooo much,man shocked shocked

Tell me u dont like it,

Cos i know u love it.

&

What is dirty abt my advice?
Re: Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated by Omolola1(f): 11:55am On Jul 11, 2011
u both shuld let d other knw ur true feelings, cum out wiv it, if u truly want her, dont play hide and seek
Re: Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated by iice(f): 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2011
BABE!:

Why do you want her in your house so quickly? 

Just thinking the same.

Don't get the 'is this relationship worth it?'
What relationship? The friendship or the proposed romantic one you want?
Do you think relationships are moonbeams and rainbows?
And isn't the effort mostly on account of how much or why you want the person?
So do you want the person enough to make the effort or are you expecting her to fall into your arms because you're a man she's friends with?
Re: Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated by Cuddlemii: 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2011
My own bone of contention is not even about inviting her home or not.

It might be you just want to test her cullinary skills wink

Anyways I am not a sucker for street or area romance/relationship because of privacy and integrity.

I will advice you to get to know her for sometime, study her for a while before getting deep

Her greeting you or being intelligent is not a yardstick to rush things.

She might not even be matured enough to handle matters of the heart. Not the one that you wont call her for 2 day, then she comes to your crib and starts shouting, alerting her sister and neighbours. What if she is the clinging or jealous type. What if she is a cry baby.

Take it slow abeg, don't get yourself into any area fracas

And if you go and do, year 2 babe gets pregnant, hahahaha u r in serious soup oh. Condoms can break! Carry your show to another destination where your face would be masked grin grin grin. (Ignore my joke & take the above points serious)
Re: Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated by uchlukez(f): 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2011
Tanx all
Re: Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2011
guy relax naw! why do you above all, want her to come to your house?
Re: Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated by donguutti: 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2011
I packd in to a new compound. In the opposite flat there is dis CHARMING girl. AWESOME is the word for her. She greets me anytime I come back from work and always asks for what I brought back. We started talkin I discoverd that she isn't just BEAUTIFUL she s INTELLIGENT as well.

seems you like this babe very much, take it slow nd it will all come to u.
Re: Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated by HisExcellencyBKNjoku: 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2011
poster.

since your mind is there

give it a try!poster.

since your mind is there

give it a try!
Re: Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated by xbox2: 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2011
my own adv 2 u is dat go 2 d girl, and xprss ur mind don't give a Bleep about her sista, wat u ganna do is dat keep on whatch her characters, den correct her of any mistake, if there is no changes den let her go it means she is not ur type. if she is urs evrytin is gonna work out. but don't let luv turn ur head just handle her like ur younga sista. goodluck. grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! / My Fiancee Told Me Were Incompatible When I Pretended To Be Bankrupt / How To Keep Your Mind Off Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.