Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter (3211 Views)

I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? / I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by Lastbornmoney: 6:36am On May 02, 2022
Good morning guys
I decided to register with another email on Nairaland because I don't want to reveal my identity.
I dont want you to mind my typing errors, I think I have crossed my boundary,
I met this particular woman about seven months ago, Although I am married with two kids, but I'm not staying together with my wife, we started dating and she fell in love with me, where knew I had a wife but was not bothered about that, most times she spend the weekend with me and I also spend time with her as well, she is a single mother with a daughter, the daughter is about 19 years old, the woman is 36, while I'm 34..
To cut theong story short, this woman travelled to her hometown for a program and she told her daughter to come over to my place and stay with me so that she won't stay alone at home,why would she trust me with her daughter? A 19 year old girl for that matter..
When this girl was with me at home, a lot of things really happened between us, I have a room and parlour and the first night she spend, she slept in the parlour because I was having two bed..I don't know what came upon her the second night, she lied to me that she can't sleep alone and she needed to sleep on the same bed with me, oh Lord! This is temptation, she is beautiful and has both front and back , just like her mom...
She seduced me that night and we had sex together, my conscience was bothering me, oh God! What kind of thing is this? I have slept with mother and daughter..
This girl keep coming to my house without the awareness of her mom..
To cut the long story short, the mother called me on Wednesday that she is pregnant, and the girl too is two weeks pregnant, I am not comfortable again. I had Impregnated mother and daughter...the issue right now is the daughter wants to go for abortion, but I don't want to put her life at risk , the woman want to give birth to the baby and not ready for abortion...

The mother of the girl is not aware about the girls pregnancy, I don't know what her reaction will be if she get to know about her daughter's pregnancy,

Please Nairalanders I think I need your advice concerning this matter, this got me having sleepless night, the wife at home must not know about this ugly incidence, there will be serious trouble..
I'm perplexed and don't know what to do right now..I don't want the small girl go for abortion...
Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by bjprodint1: 6:40am On May 02, 2022
Congratulations!Male olosh o!

12 Likes

Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by BabbanBura(m): 6:42am On May 02, 2022
Lastbornmoney:
Good morning guys
I decided to register with another email on Nairaland because I don't want to reveal my identity.
I dont want you to mind my typing errors, I think I have crossed my boundary,
I met this particular woman about seven months ago, Although I am married with two kids, but I'm not staying together with my wife, we started dating and she fell in love with me, where knew I had a wife but was not bothered about that, most times she spend the weekend with me and I also spend time with her as well, she is a single mother with a daughter, the daughter is about 19 years old, the woman is 36, while I'm 34..
To cut theong story short, this woman travelled to her hometown for a program and she told her daughter to come over to my place and stay with me so that she won't stay alone at home,why would she trust me with her daughter? A 19 year old girl for that matter..
When this girl was with me at home, a lot of things really happened between us, I have a room and parlour and the first night she spend, she slept in the parlour because I was having two bed..I don't know what came upon her the second night, she lied to me that she can't sleep alone and she needed to sleep on the same bed with me, oh Lord! This is temptation, she is beautiful and has both front and back , just like her mom...
She seduced me that night and we had sex together, my conscience was bothering me, oh God! What kind of thing is this? I have slept with mother and daughter..
This girl keep coming to my house without the awareness of her mom..
To cut the long story short, the mother called me on Wednesday that she is pregnant, and the girl too is two weeks pregnant, I am not comfortable again. I had Impregnated mother and daughter...the issue right now is the daughter wants to go for abortion, but I don't want to put her life at risk , the woman want to give birth to the baby and not ready for abortion...

The mother of the girl is not aware about the girls pregnancy, I don't know what her reaction will be if she get to know about her daughter's pregnancy,

Please Nairalanders I think I need your advice concerning this matter, this got me having sleepless night, the wife at home must not know about this ugly incidence, there will be serious trouble..
I'm perplexed and don't know what to do right now..I don't want the small girl go for abortion...

Be ready for a second circumcision when the mother finds out your betrayal of trust. Only that this time the whole dick head that carries ya brain will be cut off or perhaps the brainless head on top ya neck will be the one to roll off like an over inflated ball.

Betrayer, lacking self control, "get front and back like her mum" my foot!!!

5 Likes

Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by gasparpisciotta: 6:44am On May 02, 2022
Paddle your own canoe bros, since you and your concubine have decided to keep a lion, a goat and yam in the same canoe.

5 Likes

Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by yuping(m): 6:44am On May 02, 2022
undecided But you are thinking with your dick, what help you do you want now cus I don't see how anyone one can help you, or you want someone that with be accomplice to jail? So yoy can say they help you and assist you into commenting multiple abortion?
The truth is own up and nobody go kill you, you will be surprise this trouble people with laught about it and still some how hail you that how foolish the world have gone but you cus lots of pain to your wife and the other woman and successfully fail as a father to a teenager. Nobody will trust yoy any even with a female dog.

4 Likes

Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by decatalyst(m): 6:48am On May 02, 2022
I can't even believe this hogwash of a story.

Congratulations in advance...polygamist pro max!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by SHINJA: 6:49am On May 02, 2022
Is not a crime to marry both mother and daughter..

Is she an Igbo woman?

God bless southsouth and southwest...

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by Tony4988(m): 6:51am On May 02, 2022
G
Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by Lastbornmoney: 6:51am On May 02, 2022
SHINJA:
Is not a crime to marry both mother and daughter..

Is she an Igbo woman?

God bless southsouth and southwest...

She is from Ondo state
Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by Lastbornmoney: 6:52am On May 02, 2022
Lastbornmoney:

She is from Ondo state
I can't marry both of them..
Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by Zaheertyler(m): 6:52am On May 02, 2022
Na people fantasy be that
Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by RedMac: 6:59am On May 02, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by SHINJA: 7:00am On May 02, 2022
Lastbornmoney:

I can't marry both of them..

Why ?
But you can sex both of them shocked shocked

Women from southwest are good..
Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by Skyfornia(m): 7:01am On May 02, 2022
Oga I know you...better keep the two pregnancies.

Congratulations in advance...

3 wives at 34. Na man you be

7 Likes

Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by cenaman(m): 7:09am On May 02, 2022
Lie Muhammad.
Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by Lastbornmoney: 7:12am On May 02, 2022
[quote author=SHINJA post=112443994]

Why ?
But you can sex both of them shocked shocked

Women from southwest are good..[/quote

It was a mistake.
Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by Hayee(f): 7:34am On May 02, 2022
grin grin grin

And someone will be preaching to me that men want peace of mind cheesy grin

Men love problems

Oga done use his hand/dick to buy problem ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigerian men don't like good women

Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by Nobody: 7:44am On May 02, 2022
Nah only redpiller fit advice you on this one. Shebi you swallow red pill? Go and ask your comrades Dem. Onisokuso sombodi.
Even your write up sef if this is true lacks any form of sober reflection. See the dirty mouth you yarn with e carry front, e carry back like her mother...... you really lack discipline. Na the woman wey she get your type for house say she get husband naim need pity, tueeh. Com'on gerrarahia before amadioha thunder ya left balls.
Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by Ego2(f): 7:55am On May 02, 2022
Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am lipsrsealed
Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by thorpido(m): 8:10am On May 02, 2022
You didn't tell us you impregnated the househelp too.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by Desperados(m): 8:13am On May 02, 2022
I still dey struggle with my brain to believe this story Cause this na complete Africa Magic.
Title: THE OLOSHO MAN

OP, just ask your dick for advice since u allow am control u.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by Nobody: 8:22am On May 02, 2022
Arrrrrrrh

Wow !!

What sort of abomination did I just read? embarassed This world is just ill.

I have always say it, You see SEX this thing have caused alot of chaos than natural disasters happening around the world.

If you can control the third man in between your legs, you won't just know what God have done for you. Any man who can control his third leg is an able man.

Sir you have sin against God, Your Wife and Nature. You need seriously deliverance. I don't know what to tell you. If that girl abort that child everything is still on your head. Gosh !!! It takes God's grace for you to come out from this mess.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by minasu190: 8:56am On May 02, 2022
Trouble sleep yanga go wake am

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by ibechris(m): 10:13am On May 02, 2022
Hmm.

U have tried.

U see why many men don't make it in this life...because money meant to be utilised for the good of your family is being wasted on useless things such as this.

Well,good luck to u.

U now have three wives.

Pampass is now 6k
Baby milk has also gone up.

Just get ready for wahala.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by Elporo(m): 10:21am On May 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by meritadavize1(m): 10:27am On May 02, 2022
[color=#006600][/color] OK ooo

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by Reality3080: 10:38am On May 02, 2022
Now i believe some useless stories are formulated for traffic

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by faithfull18(f): 12:25pm On May 02, 2022
Congrats, this is me singing, everything na double double o, na double double grin

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by Lamanii22(f): 12:35pm On May 02, 2022
This can’t be true… it’s not even true

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by sisisioge: 12:51pm On May 02, 2022
grin grin grin grin

Over achiever!

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by Alapojames: 2:07pm On May 02, 2022
This stuff looks like exaggerated story. Should in case you're right, well, that's your problem
Father Abraham

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by emmanuelbrown26: 2:24pm On May 02, 2022
Lastbornmoney:

She is from Ondo state
Before u even stated d state, I know it must be a western woman, based on d age of d mother and daughter. Congratulations in advance baba, u no kill person, na belle u give just that u Bleep up by drilling mother and daughter at same time. But their is nothing u will do about it rather than to plan how to carter for d 2 ladies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother And Son Share A Moment / Why Do Some Women Deny Their Husband Sex After Marriage? / Super Mtn Cheapest Data!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.