Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter (3207 Views)

I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? / I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by Dynamicboss: 2:43pm On May 02, 2022
Nollywood script being played here but I would pretend as if the story is real.

Dear OP, what advice are you seeking from Nairalanders? What help do you need from us?
Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:21pm On May 02, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by Ego2(f): 5:12pm On May 02, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
cheesy
A very cold zobo

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by AngelicBeing: 5:33pm On May 02, 2022
I know you are lying but continue tongue
Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 02, 2022
Hayee:
grin grin grin

And someone will be preaching to me that men want peace of mind cheesy grin

Men love problems

Oga done use his hand/dick to buy problem ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigerian men don't like good women

Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers tongue tongue tongue
Men have got their issues, women too have got their issues.
A man's experience results in misconception about women.
A woman's experience results in misconception about men.....
In the end of all these things, one thing is constant. We're all guided by emotions, it runs the world. Everyone wants to be loved, even you, so let's stop spreading these lies and pretence about each other(Nairaland in particular) and focus on the positive.
Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by Okhuadams(m): 6:01pm On May 02, 2022
Lastbornmoney:
Good morning guys
I decided to register with another email on Nairaland because I don't want to reveal my identity.
I dont want you to mind my typing errors, I think I have crossed my boundary,
I met this particular woman about seven months ago, Although I am married with two kids, but I'm not staying together with my wife, we started dating and she fell in love with me, where knew I had a wife but was not bothered about that, most times she spend the weekend with me and I also spend time with her as well, she is a single mother with a daughter, the daughter is about 19 years old, the woman is 36, while I'm 34..
To cut theong story short, this woman travelled to her hometown for a program and she told her daughter to come over to my place and stay with me so that she won't stay alone at home,why would she trust me with her daughter? A 19 year old girl for that matter..
When this girl was with me at home, a lot of things really happened between us, I have a room and parlour and the first night she spend, she slept in the parlour because I was having two bed..I don't know what came upon her the second night, she lied to me that she can't sleep alone and she needed to sleep on the same bed with me, oh Lord! This is temptation, she is beautiful and has both front and back , just like her mom...
She seduced me that night and we had sex together, my conscience was bothering me, oh God! What kind of thing is this? I have slept with mother and daughter..
This girl keep coming to my house without the awareness of her mom..
To cut the long story short, the mother called me on Wednesday that she is pregnant, and the girl too is two weeks pregnant, I am not comfortable again. I had Impregnated mother and daughter...the issue right now is the daughter wants to go for abortion, but I don't want to put her life at risk , the woman want to give birth to the baby and not ready for abortion...

The mother of the girl is not aware about the girls pregnancy, I don't know what her reaction will be if she get to know about her daughter's pregnancy,

Please Nairalanders I think I need your advice concerning this matter, this got me having sleepless night, the wife at home must not know about this ugly incidence, there will be serious trouble..
I'm perplexed and don't know what to do right now..I don't want the small girl go for abortion...
Congratulations you just won the award .just like Yul Edochie just as you are bold enough to blow both mother and child be bold to own up. Or did you tell nairalandres when the banging was going on. Wicked man.you have a wife and children and yet impregnated both mother and child.
Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by Hayee(f): 6:18pm On May 02, 2022
Richy1441:
Men have got their issues, women too have got their issues.
A man's experience results in misconception about women.
A woman's experience results in misconception about men.....
In the end of all these things, one thing is constant.[/b] We're all guided by emotions[b], it runs the world. Everyone wants to be loved, even you, so let's stop spreading these lies and pretence about each other(Nairaland in particular) and focus on the positive.
grin grin grin

But I thought men are not emotional they are logical cheesy cheesy

Look I agree with everything you said but the thing is your fellow make gender won't agree because they feel they are logical beings

So I usually laugh and mock when I see otherwise grin grin cheesy tongue
Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by QuinModah(f): 9:00am On May 03, 2022
Congratulations Super striker Benzema
Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by zubimete(f): 6:14pm On May 03, 2022
Marry mother, daughter na jara abi bonus or give away, Afterall it's mens world! You're doing well.
Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 04, 2022
Hayee:
grin grin grin

But I thought men are not emotional they are logical cheesy cheesy

Look I agree with everything you said but the thing is your fellow make gender won't agree because they feel they are logical beings

So I usually laugh and mock when I see otherwise grin grin cheesy tongue
Every human is logical, only that some tend to be logical than the other, that's where the gender disparity comes in.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by TheCongo2: 12:44pm On May 04, 2022
I don't believe this story
Re: Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter by Dollywood(m): 6:31pm On May 04, 2022
Poorly scripted story. Nollywood could do better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian, 15 Years Old And Desperate For A Baby! / Behold The Jonathan's Family / Have You Ever Been Embarassed By Your Child In Public? Please Share!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.